My first thread on the forum. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #1
country flag Saxoner
Matt

Saxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond repute
Default My first thread on the forum.

Greetings!

I am a new member on the board and I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I've been following the ATP tour now for the past five years. I just discovered this forum and it is an absolute joy for me to be a member here. I love discussing the sport and its professional players and I hope I will enjoy my stay here.

I've been playing tennis now for about sixteen years. I'm perhaps more known for my baseline tennis than any kind of net play. I just play for fun, though. I do compete at times, but I like to play for fun mostly.

To end my introductory thread, are all of you active tennis players as well- or mostly just fans of the ATP tour?
Saxoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #2
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My first thread on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxoner View Post
Greetings!

I am a new member on the board and I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I've been following the ATP tour now for the past five years. I just discovered this forum and it is an absolute joy for me to be a member here. I love discussing the sport and its professional players and I hope I will enjoy my stay here.

I've been playing tennis now for about sixteen years. I'm perhaps more known for my baseline tennis than any kind of net play. I just play for fun, though. I do compete at times, but I like to play for fun mostly.

To end my introductory thread, are all of you active tennis players as well- or mostly just fans of the ATP tour?
welcome to the forums and great first thread and post.

check out the "castle thread" right next door. i think you will like what you find. a ton of friendly people who are crazy about the sport of tennis. and we have huge contests where you ccan win massive amounts of v cash. its a lot of fun. check it out and meet and mingle.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
country flag Saxoner
Matt

Saxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond reputeSaxoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
welcome to the forums and great first thread and post.

check out the "castle thread" right next door. i think you will like what you find. a ton of friendly people who are crazy about the sport of tennis. and we have huge contests where you ccan win massive amounts of v cash. its a lot of fun. check it out and meet and mingle.
Thank you!

I will definitely check that out.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:34 AM   #4
country flag Saxoner
Matt

While I am here, I do have a question.

I purchased the lifetime member pack, why isn't there a lifetime member icon below my username?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-21-2009, 05:43 AM   #5
country flag Saxoner
Matt

I just noticed the introductory sub-forum. I apologize for posting this here. If a moderator can move my thread into the introductory sub-forum, that would be great!

Again, I apologize.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:49 AM   #6
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
While I am here, I do have a question.

I purchased the lifetime member pack, why isn't there a lifetime member icon below my username?

Thanks in advance!

dont quite know. i am going to purchase that lifetime member pack as well. now that you bring it up, i may need an answer to that question too.

we will just have to ask somebody at the castle in the morning.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:00 AM   #7
country flag Saxoner
Matt

Yeah, I suppose we will ask tomorrow.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:06 AM   #8
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hello Matt

welcome, from your user-cp, in the left, click paid subscription, and you can get information for premium membership account. here is the link :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/payments.php

see you

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:39 AM   #9
country flag Saxoner
Matt

Thanks, MiMi!

If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being the extraordinary one, you're wrong. - Hilary
Old 05-21-2009, 06:42 AM   #10
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Matt!

Hope to see you around here and in the Fed Express too
Old 05-21-2009, 06:44 AM   #11
country flag Saxoner
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Welcome to the forum Matt!

Hope to see you around here and in the Fed Express too
I will be posting there.

I love all the avatars and graphics people make. Pretty awesome stuff!

If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being the extraordinary one, you're wrong. - Hilary
Old 05-21-2009, 06:47 AM   #12
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will be posting there.

I love all the avatars and graphics people make. Pretty awesome stuff!
Look forward to seeing your posts

About your lifetime member badge thing, that is really weird Have you PM'd a mod about it?
Old 05-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #13
country flag Saxoner
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Look forward to seeing your posts

About your lifetime member badge thing, that is really weird Have you PM'd a mod about it?
It's actually working now.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #14
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

hi Matt
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #15
country flag Heners

Heners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond repute

LifeTime member nice man, enjoy your stay in the forums
Heners is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote