2009 ATP Stats - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2009, 06:21 AM   #46
country flag Blarghman

Blarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 ATP Stats

With just a couple of weeks left, I'm thinking of doing a big season review post after the WTF, and I'd appreciate any suggestions for year-end stats that people might like to see. I've got all the ATP MatchStats data, and can classify by it by tournament, round, winner, loser, surface, week, # of sets, etc., so if you have any good ideas for what might be of interest, let me know
Blarghman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2009, 06:49 AM   #47
country flag Blarghman

Blarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond repute

The final weekly edition of the stats

No-one has any year-end wrap-up suggestions

Paris saw two excellent service performances make the best of the season list; Tsonga took 90% of service points against Simon, good for third, and Karlovic took 89.1% against Cuevas for fourth.

Two matches saw the loser take more points, Murray against Stepanek and Cilic against Monfils.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #48
country flag Blarghman

Still no suggestions for an end-of-year wrap-up

I'll come up with something, probably in a week or so.

London produced only minor changes, nothing notable.