The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #106
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickcy View Post
How are things going on with you, Lee?
Same old same old! My son will be in his last year of middle school. Hubby works at home most of the time. I am bore most of the time during weekdays. Have been thinking to get a part time job but in this economy, not much chance.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2009, 03:31 AM   #107
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hello trickcy

thanks for your kind words on Nadal, I hope he will listen to you, but sadly he is quite stubborn sometimes

lol, may be Mcenroe was only jealous of Pete's outstanding achievements when he was playing, and now he has retired and posed no threat to Mcenroe, so he regrets and treate Pete better

yes, this "Murderer" is quite bloody, but sadly its endings was bad, the real murderer is a 40 years old man who suffered from "never get old illness" and always look like a 5 years old, so you can imagine, most spectators yelled when knowing this

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 AM   #108
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes, Lee, I remember Luna, but she doesn't look the same as in her old photo? coz seems her ears were facing downward and not upward like in your avator? Luna gets into trouble? i guess its that naughty cat forced her into trouble right? hehe, i don't much like cats, I like dogs

regarding part time job, i always ask my sister to find one, coz her hubby is a super miser (i.e. in the older days, he and my sister used to come for dinner on a once every week or month basis, but he never treated my mum with meals or give her some monies at important days as birthdays, while my mum used to give him red pocket monies for his birthdays ), i don't think he gives enough monies for my sister to pay the daily necessities etc, she said sometimes she has to use her monies (not much, coz she did not earn a lot when she was working), but she loves her face too much, she is only willing to do office jobs, refused to do jobs as cashiers etc for fear that the parents of the classmates of her daugther may see her I told her that she should not rely on me to support her livings if she is broke coz I already have to support 3 persons' livingss (myself, my mum and dad)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 07-27-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:41 AM   #109
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

The cat was not giving them trouble because she was on exile She peed on my sister's bed and my brother-in-law does not allow her to get inside the house. She is either outside or stays in the garage at night.

Luna ran to neighbor's field and barked at the two horses there. The horses were annoyed and kind of trapped Luna between them. Brutus, being loyal to his buddy, ran to help her. Glad that both didn't get trampled.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:56 AM   #110
country flag Mimi

lol poor cats, but i think she could still get into the house since the cats are quite sneaky , sometimes the women love their dogs more than their hubbies/kids, though I love dogs, i find it unacceptable when i watched a tv programmes about a dog trainer who came to help those dogs owners who have trouble with their dis-obeyed dogs, some women cursed at their hubbies/sons when they complained about the naughty dogs?! Wow, its better to tell them not to bark at the horses, they are much more powerful than Luna and Brutus and may hurt them!

Old 07-27-2009, 05:58 AM   #111
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

No, Mia (the cat) cannot get inside the house.

I don't think Luna will listen She's trouble maker.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #112
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Same old same old! My son will be in his last year of middle school. Hubby works at home most of the time. I am bore most of the time during weekdays. Have been thinking to get a part time job but in this economy, not much chance.
Lee
I see. You get to spend more time with your hubby then
Yes, I suppose jobs are a bit hard to come by these days everywhere. Recession

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hello trickcy

thanks for your kind words on Nadal, I hope he will listen to you, but sadly he is quite stubborn sometimes

lol, may be Mcenroe was only jealous of Pete's outstanding achievements when he was playing, and now he has retired and posed no threat to Mcenroe, so he regrets and treate Pete better

yes, this "Murderer" is quite bloody, but sadly its endings was bad, the real murderer is a 40 years old man who suffered from "never get old illness" and always look like a 5 years old, so you can imagine, most spectators yelled when knowing this
Yes, he is stubborn. As is Roger Atleast Raf is back on the court now He played well a couple of matches, has some match practice and I'm sure is looking forward to the USO

McEnroe He's often like that to most players. Praises them to the sky in one tournament and speaks as if they're lower than dirt the next But I still prefer his commentary to most others But he was quite complimentary to Pete all right

Ah, I see. I don't like it when movies end with something silly or something which ruins the whole plot
Oh, and when I saw Murderer, I thought first of Murray and Federer
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #113
country flag Mimi

hello trickcy

thanks for your kind words on nadal, but with his performance, i doubt he can pass through the second week of us open , but ironically, it will be the first time that my paid cable tv allows me to watch us open but i don't think i have much chance to watch nadal more

you are right, roger did "murder" murray in cinci , this us open trophy is for him to lose, you can prepare your champagne and victory dance

how is school life? you are in Summar holidays right?

I am as busy as hell in office, even though i was on sick leave this monday, but my bad boss did not ask other secs to do her works, but left me a 36 minutes long tape which recorded a telephone conference of client (i don't know who they are and have difficulty in distingushing who is who ), it took me 10 hours to finish that tape

Old 08-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #114
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hello trickcy

thanks for your kind words on nadal, but with his performance, i doubt he can pass through the second week of us open , but ironically, it will be the first time that my paid cable tv allows me to watch us open but i don't think i have much chance to watch nadal more
mimi
Rafa is a great fighter, and I'm sure he'll try his best this USO. Even if doesn't win it, I think he'll have a pretty good result and be back strong next year
I'm sure you'll watch him more than you expect Coverage of the USO is good here but horrible timings It's at 11 at night and 3.30 or 4.30

Quote:
you are right, roger did "murder" murray in cinci , this us open trophy is for him to lose, you can prepare your champagne and victory dance
No mimi, no Actually I was thinking like Federer + Nadal = Fedal, you know?
Similarly, Murray+Federer = Murderer
Roger played pretty well yes, and I was quite happy to watch him play so. And I hope he plays well at USO
But I'm sad about my other favourite players for this USO. Marat is retiring this year, and while I hope (dream) for a good finish for him here, I know that's far fetched
And Nalbandian is still out And Gasquet, Marcos, Ancic are all missing

Quote:
how is school life? you are in Summar holidays right?

I am as busy as hell in office, even though i was on sick leave this monday, but my bad boss did not ask other secs to do her works, but left me a 36 minutes long tape which recorded a telephone conference of client (i don't know who they are and have difficulty in distingushing who is who ), it took me 10 hours to finish that tape
My holidays ended last week. College started from yesterday It's nice to go back to college

Why were you sick on Monday?
I see. Seems like tough work. So does your boss let you go home early these days? Or late as before?
Old 08-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #115
country flag Mimi

hello trickcy again

hehe, you are kind but of course there is no way that rafa is going to win us open with this bad form, and this "Rafawonusopen09" fan has already jinxed him

the coverage for us open is bad for me too, it is showed during midnight

its unbelievable that roger could still beat all those young guns with ease, even though I love Pete, have to admit thar Roger is the GOAT

sorry for Marat, actually he is not much older than Roger but roger is still doing so great ...... may be they have different body and mind ....

David, Gasquet, Marcos, Ancic, all have unfulfilled talent

hahaha, its good that you enjoy going to colleage than resting

i had an intestinal colic? very painful , pff, i worked till at least 9 am for 4 consecutive days, my boss left all stuff for me to do

Old 08-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #116
country flag trickcy

Well, let's put it this way. I'll never underestimate Rafa
Rafawonusopen09 has been masterfully trolling GM

I'm usually a zombie next day at college

Roger's indeed been playing extremely well Oh, I think it's hard to name one person as GOAT. Things change so much, eras differ so I think it's best to say Roger is the best of his generation as were Sampras , Rod, etc of their's

Certainly different in mind Oh Marat

Yes, they do It's quite frustrating as a fan

Well, I like college during holidays, and holidays during college But it is nice to meet everybody again, and start a fresh sem

Are you better now?
Old 08-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #117
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

trickcy and mimi!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #118
country flag Mimi

trickcy

rafawonusopen09 is as annoying as ruanz

oh then you should sleep earlier otherwise you would scare your classmate, a zombie

you are always wise and fair

Marat may feel boring after retirement coz he may have too much free time by then? no wife, no kids, a bit boring? so may be he will come back to play after 2 years ?

i still have some pain on and off, i guess my body is getting old as well as my face , but i feel better, thanks a lot

Old 08-26-2009, 03:05 AM   #119
country flag Mimi

hello Lee

how are you? , I am planning to visit Swizterland in late September, now am waiting for enough people to form a tour, but this tour is too short, just 9 days

Old 08-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #120
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Hi Mimi,

I am recovering from my friend's visit.

Good luck with the tour.