The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #286
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

One more hurdle crossed. But - Still, one match at a time.
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2010, 03:13 AM   #287
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
I wish Caroline is going to win the whole thing, she is so young and cute and I lover her
She is, but still i'm expecting Kim to defend her title sucessfully.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:51 AM   #288
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha View Post
She is, but still i'm expecting Kim to defend her title sucessfully.
I think the same, but don't know what, I don't dislike Kim as everyone said she is a darling, but she is not warming up for me, I prefer others to win

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:08 AM   #289
country flag Lalitha

Kim wins

Now, one more match.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:54 AM   #290
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kim wins

Now, one more match.
rafa has no chance to win now since NOle has one more day to rest

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:05 AM   #291
country flag Lalitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
rafa has no chance to win now since NOle has one more day to rest
I will wait to see the result.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #292
country flag Mimi

Mission impossible completed. Now rafa has to win the year end championship

Old 09-14-2010, 03:08 AM   #293
country flag Lalitha

Kimi and Rafa!!!! I wanted them to win and they did it.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #294
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Kimi and Rafa!!!! I wanted them to win and they did it.
lucky and happy Lalitha

Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #295
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #296
country flag Lalitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Hi Lee, how are you?
Old 09-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #297
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Lee, how are you?
A tough year so far but persevere. My adolescent son continues to be a problem. Otherwise, things are same old, same old. Kitchen renovation is almost at the end so a bit less stress for me.

How are you and how's your work? Are you still having the same job?
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:42 AM   #298
country flag Mimi

Quote:
A tough year so far but persevere. My adolescent son continues to be a problem. Otherwise, things are same old, same old. Kitchen renovation is almost at the end so a bit less stress for me.

sorry for that, Lee, this era is not the same as our era, teeangers got spoiled and materialised. Be patience and careful, my advice is not to stop/critiise him too much, the more the force, the more he is going to rebel

don't worry too much, little Lee will gonna be a good boy soon, the rebellious days would be over

Old 09-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #299
country flag Lalitha

Quote:

I think everyone goes through the phase of this problematic adoloscence. Things should be back to normal in this case and i hope thts the case

and yes, my story remains the same. status quo.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #300
country flag Lalitha

Where is everyone