The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #16
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
MTF mess up my post again.
) doing good my dear... i think i missed a lot here..

Guga has retierd, I dont have much info about Rainer as to what he is doing. Other than that - how is everyone at home? I assume little Lee is no longer Little??!
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #17
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god, long time no see, Lalitha

well, some of my friends/old colleagues are jobless, so may we should just be happy with a job

sorry that you are so busy, is there any change in the future?

its good that we both support the same players: Rafa and Pete

just drop in when you have time

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #18
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha View Post
) doing good my dear... i think i missed a lot here..

Guga has retierd, I dont have much info about Rainer as to what he is doing. Other than that - how is everyone at home? I assume little Lee is no longer Little??!
Rainer has a magic run in Wimbledon last year (reached SF lost to Nadal although I missed all the matches while I was in Canada and without any access to tennis matches ) Once his points from Wimbledon fell off, his ranking will take a deep punch and probably won't have entry in many ATP events and he'll probably retire.

Lee Jr. now is 13 and a few inches taller than me. A typical teenager that drives parents crazy, worry, etc.

Are you still having the same job?

My hubby's company switched about 70% of the work force to India. His company has an office in Hyderabad and most of his team members are there So he has to be up at 7 in the morning to have net-conference with them.

Last edited by Lee : 05-27-2009 at 02:54 AM.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:25 AM   #19
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

it seems that every teenager has to go through this "rebellion period", but don't worry, just watch him closely, after a few more years, he will be mature enough to handle all things nicely

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #20
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
oh my god, long time no see, Lalitha

well, some of my friends/old colleagues are jobless, so may we should just be happy with a job

sorry that you are so busy, is there any change in the future?

its good that we both support the same players: Rafa and Pete

just drop in when you have time

hi mimi dear, its so nice to hear from you. and yes, its nice to back on MTF - hope this time i dont go away soon and keep posting for sometime to come.

so how's your work mimi?? do you still have the same boss and other secretaries who are lazy and make you do all the work??.

what's happened to our angiel - what's the news on her - I hope she is doing good and fine.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #21
country flag Lalitha

Quote:
Rainer has a magic run in Wimbledon last year (reached SF lost to Nadal although I missed all the matches while I was in Canada and without any access to tennis matches ) Once his points from Wimbledon fell off, his ranking will take a deep punch and probably won't have entry in many ATP events and he'll probably retire.
Hmmmmm...Not much touch with tennis other than following the top players. I watched the entire wimbledon final last year(it went on till 2.30 in the morning as per Indian time) but otherwise dont watch a lot. Just follow the scores on the website.

Quote:
Lee Jr. now is 13 and a few inches taller than me. A typical teenager that drives parents crazy, worry, etc.
wow, thats like a proud mother

Quote:
Are you still having the same job?

My hubby's company switched about 70% of the work force to India. His company has an office in Hyderabad and most of his team members are there So he has to be up at 7 in the morning to have net-conference with them.
Ya, i'm still with the same job. so does your hubby comes to India any time.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #22
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmmmm...Not much touch with tennis other than following the top players. I watched the entire wimbledon final last year(it went on till 2.30 in the morning as per Indian time) but otherwise dont watch a lot. Just follow the scores on the website.
There are many online streams to watch tennis on computer this year, so if you have fast enough internet access, you can watch many matches on line.

Quote:
wow, thats like a proud mother
Not when I had to keep buying him new trousers and shoes

Quote:
Ya, i'm still with the same job. so does your hubby comes to India any time.
No. His partner went once over there about 1 1/2 year ago when the department just formed. It's not really convenient travelling since we're basically half the world away. Flying in either directions requires changing planes twice and took around 24 hours. Last time his partner was there, the office was very worried his safety. He had a driver picked him up from the airport and only drove him to and from his hotel and office. Not allowing him went anywhere.

Usually, the company has members of the team travelled here. Some of the staff there used to work here but moved back to live in India.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:05 AM   #23
country flag Mimi

hello Lalitha

yes, still the same company, its hard to find another job these years , no i don't have much to do now since the boss mostly just approve docs and pass most jobs to her assisant solicitors , now mostly do her personal jobs as booking tickets/hotels etc

angiel has disappeared for a year, i sent her e mail but she did not reply, hope she is doing well and may come back some day

Old 06-01-2009, 01:19 AM   #24
country flag Mimi

rafa was finished, at just 23, he will not win another slam any more, AO 09 was her last slam, with nole and rafa out, Roger is sure to win his first FO and becomes the GOAT, and break Pete's records, bye bye pete and Rafa

Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #25
country flag Lalitha

Mimi, this is not THE END! Its just a match that he lost. Dont lose heart and be disgusted so soon..
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #26
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

mimi, the new drama queen
Old 06-02-2009, 01:21 AM   #27
country flag Mimi

the king of clay was dead
Quote:
Mimi, this is not THE END! Its just a match that he lost. Dont lose heart and be disgusted so soon..

Old 06-02-2009, 01:23 AM   #28
country flag Mimi

Quote:
mimi, the new drama queen
better to explain in Chinese, mimi 一向神經質,尤其近年工作壓力大,很少事都令我情緒激動, but actually i always was not a calm person, already jumping up and down as early as the date I watched Pete play, so i guess i am not suitable for watching my favourites playing coz i may suffer a stroke during the match

Old 06-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #29
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

mimi, go find a yoga class. or study Zen. I am serious here. I know Hong Kong is a pressure cooker, thus, you need to learn how to relax. Especially I know you don't have much around your family. Learn counting to 10. If still not calm down, count another 10.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 AM   #30
country flag Mimi

i always wanted to learn Yoga or Tai Chi? but no time, you know, i used to arrive late after work, I guess swimming may also help, I used to swim in the public swimming pool of my brother's building, but now he has moved to Taikooshing, seems there is still a public swimmign pool, but it takes 20 mintues of walk just to go there, too far away from home, i guess i have to go to the public swimming pool in Victoria Park from now on (i just went there yesterday) but very crowded , i have to use breast stroke to avoid being kicked by others (see things around more clearly, cannot do so if swimming in free stroke)

thanks again, I will listen to your advice, try to be more calm and not over-reacting