The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2010, 03:03 AM   #271
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rotherburg.JPG (133.3 KB, 5 views)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2010, 12:10 PM   #272
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hello Doris

I have to say I like small towns than big cities, Munich is nice but not as nice as Bamburg and Rotherburg, though life would be a bit boring for living there as i didn't see any shopping mall/cinemas?

yes, I am that person

oh god, I so wanted to stay in Germany for much longer time and not returning to hell = my office

since you have never been to Rotherburg, I am going to find a picture i took there for you to look at, a very beautiful place
Hi Mimi

Thanks for the picture of Rothenburg. Nice to see how you look like

You have probably just been in parts of Bamberg and Rothenburg were you couldn't see any cinemas or shopping malls.

You haven't been in Germany that long, so I can understand it that you wanted to stay and enjoy your visit here. It's always difficult to return to work after a vacation.

But you have your pictures and memories from your time in Germany, which should help you when you don't feel good at work and everything annoys you

Who knows? Maybe you will come back to Germany one day. There are still great parts of my country to visit

Have a nice weekend
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 PM   #273
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Pete Fans!

Thanks Mimi for the rep.

I am hardly around MTF these days. I haven't watched any tennis match since Wimbledon QF or SF, I can't even remember. I was in Canada most of the time during July with families and friends plus spent 2 days in Jasper. It's so lovely to breath in air that's really clean. Unfortunately, we can't go to see the glacier I wanted to this year as the National Park service closed the area for maintenance.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:35 AM   #274
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hello Doris

yeah, I think I have only been to very little parts of Bamberg and Rothenburg, Germany is really a very big country. We spent about 3-4 hours by bus every day

the memories in Germany still lingers in my mind now, when I feel bad, I think about my trips to Germany and other places

yeah, may be I am going to re-visit Germany some day

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:37 AM   #275
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Pete Fans!

Thanks Mimi for the rep.

I am hardly around MTF these days. I haven't watched any tennis match since Wimbledon QF or SF, I can't even remember. I was in Canada most of the time during July with families and friends plus spent 2 days in Jasper. It's so lovely to breath in air that's really clean. Unfortunately, we can't go to see the glacier I wanted to this year as the National Park service closed the area for maintenance.

so happy to see you again Lee

the airs in USA not as clean as Canada? Don't worry, you gonna see the glacier next year, i wanted to visit Yellow stone park some day, I have an old school mate who is living in Silicon? city

Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #276
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

oh wow!!! so mimi was holidaying a lot hence missing here seems like you enjoyed and had a great time mimi...

I saw the first match of Rafa and i dont want to say anything.. huge debate about this and his performance in GM. But i'm also going to take one match at a time, just like Rafa
Old 09-03-2010, 03:26 AM   #277
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha View Post
oh wow!!! so mimi was holidaying a lot hence missing here seems like you enjoyed and had a great time mimi...

I saw the first match of Rafa and i dont want to say anything.. huge debate about this and his performance in GM. But i'm also going to take one match at a time, just like Rafa
Lalitha! So happy to see you here. Sadly the holidays were too short, I need another, may be next year

i don't think RAfa is going to win us open with this poor perforamnces

Old 09-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #278
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

ok, not a bad match... Rafa won, that matters in the end.

by the way, mimi and I are turning this to a Rafa's forum.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #279
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi people

I hope Rafa will advance to his first U.S. Open final, but Roger is also in good form. Murray and Djokovic are still in the draw, so everything is possible.

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:21 AM   #280
country flag Mimi

Quote:
ok, not a bad match... Rafa won, that matters in the end.

by the way, mimi and I are turning this to a Rafa's forum.
I love Pete and RAfa

Old 09-06-2010, 02:22 AM   #281
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Hi people

I hope Rafa will advance to his first U.S. Open final, but Roger is also in good form. Murray and Djokovic are still in the draw, so everything is possible.
Murray is out, i wish for a rafa vs Nole final coz whoever wins is ok for me

Old 09-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #282
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Rafa has now a huge chance to win

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #283
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Yes, Rafa has now a huge chance to win
not that sure, Roger is still much powerful than Rafa on this surface, should they meet in final, i fear that roger is going to give some bagels for rafa to eat

Old 09-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #284
country flag Lalitha

I will just take one match at a time even now.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:37 AM   #285
country flag Mimi

Quote:
I will just take one match at a time even now.
I wish Caroline is going to win the whole thing, she is so young and cute and I lover her