The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2010, 05:47 PM   #256
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Hi mimi How are you?

Did you watch Isner vs Mahut epic marathon?

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2010, 05:58 AM   #257
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickcy View Post
oh i see. I don't follow football closely either, but I do watch it once in a while, especially if a team/nation I like is playing

Bye Have a lovely weekend as well
raining all weekend, don't think I can play tennis today

rafa was lucky to escape from defeat again

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #258
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Hi mimi How are you?

Did you watch Isner vs Mahut epic marathon?
hola Greg

just watched a little bit since they were even at 59:59, no patience to watch till the end coz it seems that they could go on till next year

how about you? Finished your exam and enjoying summer holidays? how is the election of your new president, i hope all going well

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #259

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

I`ve passed two exams and my last exam will be on Wednesday. If I pass it, I will begin my holidays.

Bronislaw Komorowski captured 41 percent of the vote to win the first round of Poland’s presidential elections. As expected, the opposition leader Jarosław Kaczyński came in second, with 35 percent of the vote. Since no candidate crossed the 50 percent threshold needed for an outright victory, a second round of voting will be necessary. The vote will be held July 4.

I voted for Kaczynski and will do it again.

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Old 06-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #260
country flag Mimi

Quote:
I`ve passed two exams and my last exam will be on Wednesday. If I pass it, I will begin my holidays.

Bronislaw Komorowski captured 41 percent of the vote to win the first round of Poland’s presidential elections. As expected, the opposition leader Jarosław Kaczyński came in second, with 35 percent of the vote. Since no candidate crossed the 50 percent threshold needed for an outright victory, a second round of voting will be necessary. The vote will be held July 4.

I voted for Kaczynski and will do it again.
all the best for your examinations

then I hope Kaczynski won it for you

poor Roddick lost another tight match

Old 07-01-2010, 03:07 AM   #261
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray mimi!

Fed is not going to equal dear Pete's 7 wimbledons.. atleast for this year.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:08 AM   #262
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha View Post
Hurray mimi!

Fed is not going to equal dear Pete's 7 wimbledons.. atleast for this year.
yeah, Lalitha

but sadly his 14 slams record was broken already

Old 07-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #263
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
yeah, Lalitha

but sadly his 14 slams record was broken already
Just saw your name, and stopped in to
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:28 AM   #264
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Just saw your name, and stopped in to
to you too, my dear Star

Old 07-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #265

Komorowski won it. OMG

Old 07-05-2010, 01:29 AM   #266
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Komorowski won it. OMG
sorry Greg, but how long for his reign? Just a few years right? You gonna get a better president next time

by the way, finally I can have some free days, am going to Germany this Thursday for 10 days, see you

Old 07-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #267
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mimi

Thanks for your rep I didn't knew you were going to Germany. Where exactly have you been to? Great to hear that you seemed to like it in my country, even though it was that hot.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:23 AM   #268
country flag Mimi

thanks Doris

I like your country a lot, i first went there more than 10 years ago along with many other countries, i thought i went to Heidiberg? and Munich.

this time i only went to Germany only, I visited Hamburg, Breman, Bamberg Rothenburg etc. I have to say I like Bamberg and Rotheburg the most as i always have a passion for beautiful houses with flowers on balcony

I like Germany a lot as the people are very nice, the streets are never crowded with people like HK and they are clean

herewith some photos I took
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1054.JPG (54.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1111.JPG (88.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1127.JPG (85.0 KB, 1 views)

Old 07-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #269
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks Doris

I like your country a lot, i first went there more than 10 years ago along with many other countries, i thought i went to Heidiberg? and Munich.
Hi Mimi

You mean Heidelberg (though I find the name Heidiberg really cute ) I have been there once during my schooltime for a classtrip. We stayed 5 days and I always wanted to go back one day, but never managed to do so. I have never been to Munich so far. I once had a trip planned to Munich, but then got ill and couldn't go.

Quote:
this time i only went to Germany only, I visited Hamburg, Breman, Bamberg Rothenburg etc.
You mean Bremen Hamburg and Bremen are not that far from here, so I have been to these cities, but I have never been in Bamberg and Rothenburg.

Quote:
I have to say I like Bamberg and Rotheburg the most as i always have a passion for beautiful houses with flowers on balcony
That's indeed nice to look at

Quote:
I like Germany a lot as the people are very nice, the streets are never crowded with people like HK and they are clean
Even Germanys biggest towns would probably look small compared to Hongkong. I live in a city with about 30 000 inhabitants, so I always feel like I'm in a different world when I go to a big town I like big cities to go shopping, to go to restaurants and to concerts, but I could never imagine to live in a big town.

Quote:
herewith some photos I took
Are you the person in the 2nd picture?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:01 AM   #270
country flag Mimi

hello Doris

I have to say I like small towns than big cities, Munich is nice but not as nice as Bamburg and Rotherburg, though life would be a bit boring for living there as i didn't see any shopping mall/cinemas?

yes, I am that person

oh god, I so wanted to stay in Germany for much longer time and not returning to hell = my office

since you have never been to Rotherburg, I am going to find a picture i took there for you to look at, a very beautiful place