The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #241
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Oh mimi, I have to be patient because of three coming exams on May and June
all the best for your examinations, take it easy, have you watched tennis lately?

I am not satisfied for rafa's performance yesterday, only won 6:4 6:3 against a nobody
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #242
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa defeated Roger 6:4, 7:6(5) in Madrid final today He is the first player ever who won all three TMS on clay in one year

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:02 AM   #243
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Rafa defeated Roger 6:4, 7:6(5) in Madrid final today He is the first player ever who won all three TMS on clay in one year
the match was being showed at 12:30 am my time, i did not watch much, swap between watching and lying on bed. I thought the match was going to 3 sets as Roger was leading in tiebreakers and he is the king of tiebreakers, Rafa surprised me at the end
Old 06-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #244
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i'm here.... watched Rafa in finals today.. didnt expected him to go so emotional and the way he was crying with the towel covering his face.. havent seen him do that before.. But it was so nice

About myself, i'm alive and kicking.. As usual work is keeping me busy. but i do come here once in a while to see the posts, but could never really post anything.

hope all are doing good. Miss you all. mimi, lee, angiel and all of you......
Old 06-07-2010, 02:09 AM   #245
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha View Post
ok, i'm here.... watched Rafa in finals today.. didnt expected him to go so emotional and the way he was crying with the towel covering his face.. havent seen him do that before.. But it was so nice

About myself, i'm alive and kicking.. As usual work is keeping me busy. but i do come here once in a while to see the posts, but could never really post anything.

hope all are doing good. Miss you all. mimi, lee, angiel and all of you......
oh my god, Lalitha, how are you ?

my work is not heavy but as usual, my boss used to arrive very late at work, so I have to work late too

i think angiel won't come back, she has been disappearing for 2 years
Old 06-21-2010, 02:27 AM   #246
country flag Mimi

no one is here?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:36 AM   #247
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
no one is here?
Old 06-25-2010, 06:19 AM   #248
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha View Post
how are you my dear, I read somewhere that Lee is busy with her life, so does not come here more often. Are you following wimby?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:30 AM   #249
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mimi
My semester exams are over Holiday time So I can watch Wimbledon all day
How have you been?
Congrats to Rafa on his RG win and an amazing clay season
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #250
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickcy View Post
Hi mimi
My semester exams are over Holiday time So I can watch Wimbledon all day
How have you been?
Congrats to Rafa on his RG win and an amazing clay season
congratulations trickcy for finishing your exams. Are you going to travel overseas later?

me still the same, working and slacking by posting on message boards from to to time. Thanks for your kind words for rafa, but your roger is not bad either, he has 16 slams, and may be 17 soon

Old 06-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #251
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
congratulations trickcy for finishing your exams. Are you going to travel overseas later?

me still the same, working and slacking by posting on message boards from to to time. Thanks for your kind words for rafa, but your roger is not bad either, he has 16 slams, and may be 17 soon
I don't know for sure, mimi. I still have two years left to study Then I'll have to see

That's nice
Federer The first two rounds don't bode well for him this Wimbledon Anyway, this Wimbledon's been fun so far
Do you get to watch all the matches live? Or does it coincide with your work hours?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:12 AM   #252
country flag Mimi

Quote:
I don't know for sure, mimi. I still have two years left to study Then I'll have to see

That's nice
Federer The first two rounds don't bode well for him this Wimbledon Anyway, this Wimbledon's been fun so far
Do you get to watch all the matches live? Or does it coincide with your work hours?
two years is not a long span of time and for me, I prefer studying than working

I have tv coverage on wimby, and i can watch it after work, coz time of London is slower than HK by 7 hours, i usually get home at around 8 pm, and i can watch them live

don't worry, its the same for Roger at AO 10, he did not play well in early rounds, but as long as he gets to the final, he is unbeatable

Old 06-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #253
country flag trickcy

Quote:
two years is not a long span of time and for me, I prefer studying than working

I have tv coverage on wimby, and i can watch it after work, coz time of London is slower than HK by 7 hours, i usually get home at around 8 pm, and i can watch them live

don't worry, its the same for Roger at AO 10, he did not play well in early rounds, but as long as he gets to the final, he is unbeatable
Yes, the past two years flew by, and I am sure the next two will end soon I like studying too over working

That's nice Usually we have uninterrupted live coverage of Wimbledon on TV, but this year because of the World Cup, I have to follow using the livescores and livestreams But since it's the holidays, and London is 4 and a 1/2 hours behind us, it's not too difficult to see all the matches I want to
Do you follow the WC mimi?

He should get there first Plus, he's been losing a lot of finals too Anyway, still some time yet to worry about that.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #254
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Yes, the past two years flew by, and I am sure the next two will end soon I like studying too over working

That's nice Usually we have uninterrupted live coverage of Wimbledon on TV, but this year because of the World Cup, I have to follow using the livescores and livestreams But since it's the holidays, and London is 4 and a 1/2 hours behind us, it's not too difficult to see all the matches I want to
Do you follow the WC mimi?

He should get there first Plus, he's been losing a lot of finals too Anyway, still some time yet to worry about that.
ever since 2006, the broadcasting right of the World cup was monopolised by a paid cable tv which I do not subscribe, it seems that the free tv channel only shows 4 matches , so no fun for me, I am not very fond of football, but i like watching World Cup coz its very exciting with lots of people watching

hahaha, you should not worry about Roger, he has 16 slams, no one can match his records , not even his future son

bye for now, need to do something, have a nice weekend

Old 06-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #255
country flag trickcy

Quote:
ever since 2006, the broadcasting right of the World cup was monopolised by a paid cable tv which I do not subscribe, it seems that the free tv channel only shows 4 matches , so no fun for me, I am not very fond of football, but i like watching World Cup coz its very exciting with lots of people watching

hahaha, you should not worry about Roger, he has 16 slams, no one can match his records , not even his future son

bye for now, need to do something, have a nice weekend
oh i see. I don't follow football closely either, but I do watch it once in a while, especially if a team/nation I like is playing

Bye Have a lovely weekend as well