The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #226
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

I hardly follow tennis lately. Spent most of my time following curling on live streams.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #227
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I hardly follow tennis lately. Spent most of my time following curling on live streams.
me too, very busy these days as our office is moving, lots of stuff to pack and clean
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #228
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

happy Easter everyone
Old 04-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #229
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Easter mimi

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:11 AM   #230
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Happy Easter mimi
did you eat many things during Easter?
Old 04-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #231

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sorry mimi. What a horrible day, it was the worst day in the history of Poland What a tragedy 70 years after Katyn...

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Old 04-12-2010, 01:58 AM   #232
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Oh sorry mimi. What a horrible day, it was the worst day in the history of Poland What a tragedy 70 years after Katyn...
oh god, I feel so sorry for the President, his relatives and his citizens, I am not lying, but I immediately thought of you when i heard this accident

oh poor President, he looks like a good person, it seems that justice is not being served since its the Russians who killed the Polish at 1940 and now when the president of the victims wanted to pay visit for the dead and to ease the tension between the russians and polish, he was dead ....

the pilot was too careless

don't feel too sad, Greg, President is now resting in heaven
Old 04-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #233

I still don`t know what to say. I`m totally broken.

In 2005 I voted for Lech Kaczynski and he really was my President He was very underrated President and his wife was a very good woman. Poland lost 96 people, most of them was the greatest people in my country, very popular and significant politicians... two Presidents, members of Solidarity

It was shocking tragedy and one of the worst week in Poland history.

The State funeral for the President and First Lady of Poland will take place on Saturday in Warsaw, followed by burial in Krakow’s Wawel Castle on Sunday.

I had the same feelings during the death of Pope John Paul II and his funeral in April 2005

Old 04-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #234
country flag Mimi

You are going to feel less sad as time goes by, may be the president and his wife are now in better place than this cruel world?

isn't his twin brother is still in the government? may be he can rule the country for his brother?

I know how you feel, I don't know if it can help you feel a bit better. Many best people from USA were killed in 911 too, but the Amercian citizens did not get down by this horrible accident and worked hard to re-build everything, so Polish for sure can do the same
Old 04-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #235

His twin brother Jaroslaw Kaczynski is the opposition leader, but not in the goverment. He can be candidate for the Polish presidency, but I don`t know. He lost his family and also can drop out of politics.

Poland is a strong country and will survive, that`s for sure

Old 04-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #236
country flag Mimi

Quote:
His twin brother Jaroslaw Kaczynski is the opposition leader, but not in the goverment. He can be candidate for the Polish presidency, but I don`t know. He lost his family and also can drop out of politics.

Poland is a strong country and will survive, that`s for sure
I hope his brother can continue his political career, to do it for his dead brother

Poland for sure is a strong country and so are its citizens
Old 05-06-2010, 04:43 AM   #237
country flag Mimi

where are Greg and Lee?

I wish that you both are doing well
Old 05-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #238

Hi mimi

I`m fine, thanks

Poland will hold a presidential election on June 20 following the death of Lech Kaczynski. Acting President Bronislaw Komorowski will fight against Lech Kaczynski's twin brother Jaroslaw. It`s still very difficult time for my country. I hope that the opposition leader (J.Kaczynski) will win.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:26 AM   #239
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Hi mimi

I`m fine, thanks

Poland will hold a presidential election on June 20 following the death of Lech Kaczynski. Acting President Bronislaw Komorowski will fight against Lech Kaczynski's twin brother Jaroslaw. It`s still very difficult time for my country. I hope that the opposition leader (J.Kaczynski) will win.
its good to see you again Greg

I hope everything goes well for your country

are you going to have Summer holidays soon ?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #240

Oh mimi, I have to be patient because of three coming exams on May and June