The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #181
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Fried is 煎, deep fried is 炸, braised is 炆

I haven't really watched how Federer is playing. Unless Nole gets over his mental block, he will have a tough time vs Federer. It's even tougher as Basel is home to Roger. They will only meet in final. Nole is vs Stepanek in SF.
thanks for teaching me these words

congratulations to your Nole on winning another title, and this one he was a bit lucky, coz should Radek took one of his 3 match points, Nole would have gone, and to beat the mighty Roger, especially in the final, how great it is

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #182
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

mimi, a video of one of your favourites, Goran Ivanisevic

http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinal...s-Day-Two.aspx
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:41 AM   #183
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mimi, a video of one of your favourites, Goran Ivanisevic

http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinal...s-Day-Two.aspx
thanks Lee, he is still looking quite young and good, though losing a bit of his hairs, still has more hairs than rafa

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #184
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi people

Mimi - what do you think about 2009 MTF Popularity Contest? Someone nominated me too

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #185
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Hi people

Mimi - what do you think about 2009 MTF Popularity Contest? Someone nominated me too
hi Greg

i don't notice much about popularity contest, i paid more attention to arse clown competition, where i reached round 2

how is life and studies?

Old 12-11-2009, 07:50 AM   #186

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

You are so popular mimi and you will reach a couple of more rounds. That`s for sure I`m in the fourth quarter, but without a chance to win even two matches It`s kind of fun for me.

I was busy recently with my studies and I can`t wait for Christmas to rest

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045

Last edited by Greg-Pete fan : 12-11-2009 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #187
country flag Mimi

Quote:
You are so popular mimi and you will reach a couple of more rounds. That`s for sure I`m in the fourth quarter, but without a chance to win even two matches It`s kind of fun for me.

I was busy recently with mu studies and I can`t wait for Christmas to rest
haha, no I am not Greg, i have many haters, otherwise how come i reached round 2 of arse clown competition ? Oh, if the time zone of voting is fit, for sure i will vote for you

If my memory is correct, I think you only have to study for one more year before you finished your uni studies? If so, very soon, you are going to be free
Old 12-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #188
country flag Mimi

and what do you think about Tiger's scandals?
Old 12-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #189
country flag Mimi

wuwuwu, there only left, me, Lee and Greg posting here

any plans for Christmas? And Lee, do you still celebrate Winter Solitice
Old 12-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #190
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I try to maintain some Chinese traditions for my son. I totally forgot Mid-Autumn Festival this year We will have Chinese hot-pot and keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will cool off a bit

No plan for Christmas because hubby is very busy working. Big project due by the end of the year. I wanted to get out of the city and visit some places with snow but he can't even take the weekend off

How about you?
Old 12-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #191

I knew about your request mimi, but sorry, I couldn`t vote yesterday because I didn`t have an access to my computer and net.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #192
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Yes, I try to maintain some Chinese traditions for my son. I totally forgot Mid-Autumn Festival this year We will have Chinese hot-pot and keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will cool off a bit

No plan for Christmas because hubby is very busy working. Big project due by the end of the year. I wanted to get out of the city and visit some places with snow but he can't even take the weekend off

How about you?
my mum will prepare the big dinner for Winter Solitice at the request of my lazy sister in law (she does not want to cook) . I told my mum to deny her request but she didn't want to displease this troublesome woman

i told her that she should not make another dinner at 年三十 if the sister in law asks again but instead she should suggest to eat out as she is aging

no plan yet, having headache in getting business seats for my boss+friends for the flights to Bali this 29. Dec, you know its peak season so she can only get business out+econ return, but she said I MUST get her business sets, i don't know how to do, I am not management of the flight cos
Old 12-21-2009, 02:31 AM   #193
country flag Mimi

Quote:
I knew about your request mimi, but sorry, I couldn`t vote yesterday because I didn`t have an access to my computer and net.
don't worry about that, Greg, its ok, i know you are not always online, thanks anyway

what is your plan for Christmas? Snowing now in Poland
Old 12-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #194

Snowing, very windy and cold but I can`t wait Christmas time

Old 12-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #195
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Greg, my local news said some people in Poland died because of the cold. Is it that bad?