The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2009, 05:36 AM   #166
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Lots of food, mimi

soya bean chicken?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2009, 05:56 AM   #167
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Lots of food, mimi

soya bean chicken?
oh god, my bad English, should be soya bean sauce chicken 豉油雞

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #168
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I see. We simply call soy sauce chicken and that's one of my son's favourite I don't use whole chicken, only the legs/drumsticks/thighs.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #169
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. We simply call soy sauce chicken and that's one of my son's favourite I don't use whole chicken, only the legs/drumsticks/thighs.
I can see Lee is a great cook . My sister who has been housewife for more than 10 years still doesn't know how to cook a proper meal, she is very lazy and and almost never make dishes which need to be fried/deep fried for fear that her kitchen may get dirty , poor daugther of her has to eat meat like pork chop with no almost no sauce (白烚豬扒), just steamed , so when she eats at my home, she eats a lot

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 11-03-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:10 AM   #170
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

It's so much easier to have take out or eat out in Hong Kong. Steam pork chop May be your sister is into healthy eating. And I don't deep fried food. It use too much oil and not healthy. I mostly stir fry, grill or bake.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #171
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
i was not joking, i thought it looks like one of the paws of his dog, but from the photo, it looks like all four legs of his dog are in place, so what is this spare paws
Prefer to answer your question here...

Andy was holding one of the front paw of the dog. You can see the other paw on the steps. I believe you mistook the hind leg of the dog as the other paw. From the other picture, you can see the front paws are white while the hind legs are brown. I don't know where you see the other leg though
Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 AM   #172
country flag Mimi

Quote:
It's so much easier to have take out or eat out in Hong Kong. Steam pork chop May be your sister is into healthy eating. And I don't deep fried food. It use too much oil and not healthy. I mostly stir fry, grill or bake.
she is not that healthy, she eats and buys a lot of snacks as potato chips/chocolate. She just gave me a big bag of candies which she couldn't finish/unwanted to me last Saturday, she is just lazy and doesn't want to do the cleaning

Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #173
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Prefer to answer your question here...

Andy was holding one of the front paw of the dog. You can see the other paw on the steps. I believe you mistook the hind leg of the dog as the other paw. From the other picture, you can see the front paws are white while the hind legs are brown. I don't know where you see the other leg though
thank you, have to watch more carefully the photo later, my poor eyesight

Old 11-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #174
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
she is not that healthy, she eats and buys a lot of snacks as potato chips/chocolate. She just gave me a big bag of candies which she couldn't finish/unwanted to me last Saturday, she is just lazy and doesn't want to do the cleaning
Not everyone likes to cook I am not into cooking myself but living here, just getting grocery is a task, let alone eating out. Also, my son has only a select few restaurants he likes to go. Since I am forced to cook most of the time, I have to try to make the best of it. My sister loves to cook so this strengthens the sister-bond.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #175
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Not everyone likes to cook I am not into cooking myself but living here, just getting grocery is a task, let alone eating out. Also, my son has only a select few restaurants he likes to go. Since I am forced to cook most of the time, I have to try to make the best of it. My sister loves to cook so this strengthens the sister-bond.
its more healthy to cook at home . I don't like cooking, take too much time I think, especially the part on cleaning the vegetables/meat etc, and after all, have to clean the kitchen and all the cooking appliances, well, if i can have a very big and pretty kitchen, may be i will like cookin,g but you know, my house is so small as well as my kitcken

Old 11-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #176
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

It's tough to cook in Hong Kong with the tiny tinny kitchen. Western cooking is simplier with less work compare to Chinese cooking. Too much preparation work.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:35 AM   #177
country flag Mimi

Quote:
It's tough to cook in Hong Kong with the tiny tinny kitchen. Western cooking is simplier with less work compare to Chinese cooking. Too much preparation work.
my sister and my sister in law's kitchens are not too small, but both of them do not like cooking. My sister in law looks more like my sister now, she refused to cook those dishes that require fried/deep dried, her son calls my mum from time to time and ask her to cook some dishes as fried pork chop/chicken wings etc for him

Old 11-07-2009, 03:02 AM   #178
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Well, fried/deep fried foods are really not good for anyone and make kitchen real greasy. Your sister-in-law is right about not cooking those and may be you tell your mom don't cook those food for the kids. Foods can taste good without fried/deep fried.

One problem with eating out too much in Hong Kong is restaurant foods are usually very salty and/or loaded with MSG They kill the taste buds on the tongue so food tasted too bland as a result.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:40 AM   #179
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Well, fried/deep fried foods are really not good for anyone and make kitchen real greasy. Your sister-in-law is right about not cooking those and may be you tell your mom don't cook those food for the kids. Foods can taste good without fried/deep fried.

One problem with eating out too much in Hong Kong is restaurant foods are usually very salty and/or loaded with MSG They kill the taste buds on the tongue so food tasted too bland as a result.
my nephew sometimes asked my mum to make him 炆豬利. Or may be its my bad English, its not really 炸, but 煎? 

I seldom eat out except on occasions as gathering with old friends/old colleagues

do you think your Nole has chance against Roger? Is he taking on Roger in semi final in Basel

Old 11-07-2009, 06:04 AM   #180
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Fried is 煎, deep fried is 炸, braised is 炆

I haven't really watched how Federer is playing. Unless Nole gets over his mental block, he will have a tough time vs Federer. It's even tougher as Basel is home to Roger. They will only meet in final. Nole is vs Stepanek in SF.