You know you are a Roger fan when... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #16
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are a Roger fan when...

18 - when, when he's two sets down in a grand slam match, you have to turn off your livestream, jam in your headphones and go for a huge walk to keep yourself from crying and/or freaking out.

(but you still do, a little)
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
country flag tennis2tennis

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
18 - when, when he's two sets down in a grand slam match, you have to turn off your livestream, jam in your headphones and go for a huge walk to keep yourself from crying and/or freaking out.

(but you still do, a little)
wow its like reading about my self...except I actually feel like throwing up
tennis2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #18
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

19 - you actually start crying a little when he's very, very close to a highly shocking defeat
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #19
country flag lamnathalie

lamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond reputelamnathalie has a reputation beyond repute

20 - you want to stand up and clap your hands after Roger has won a match.
21 - you want to cry after Roger has won a Grand Slam.

un pour tous, tous pour un

~♠ Richard Gasquet| Gilles Simon ♠~
lamnathalie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #20
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

So many go with me I must be obsessed with Roger.

22. When you start swearing at his opponents for being close to beating him
23. When Rog is losing, you put on your headphones and mute the sound.
24. You are not waiting for Roger to meet Rafa (I like them both but... )
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #21

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute

24. when you use your hand like your playing an invisible wii during play
25. when you squeeze the bjesus out of your hands when he's about to be broken
26. when you keep on coming in and out of the room to check the scoreline 'cause watching it becomes to intense
27. when your whole months mood is based on his defeat/victory
28. when you celebrate his apponents unforced errors
29. when you read every Federer story in Google news even though they're repeat by reutuers
30. when you re-read archive stories that praise Roger
31. when you scan youtube for any new videos/commercials
32. when you've saved the federer forum MTF as your bookmark
33. when you stay up late (US open) or wake up in the crack of dawn (OZ) to watch his round 1 match
34. when you're pissed that he lost an exhabition
35. when you can't be bothered to watch other matched 'cause no one plays like roger
36. when everyone you know stares at you everytime he appears on the TV screen
37. when you get pissed if a commentator slams Roger's game ...''oh yeah how many majors have u won a hole'
36. when you (I actually did this) tell your boss to stop talking when he’s playing
37. when you swear you’ll never get so emotionally attached to his matches to realise its worse
38. when you think he’s personally tormenting you by playing badly
39. when you watch highlights 7-10 times
40. when you respond to every criticism of Roger like you're his lawyer and he’s up for the death penalty
41. When you're AT WORK but contributing to a you know you’re a Federer fan post..

Last edited by tennis2tennis : 06-02-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #22
cool bird1

cool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond reputecool bird1 has a reputation beyond repute

39.You look down after a match a see that the lovely fingers nails you had done yesterday are now in ruin as you have bitten them all off.

40. If he is playing a tight match and some poor souls walks into the room wanting to talk to you and they leave with no head as you have bitten it off.

41. When you scream at Roger through the TV cus he has given away a sloppy service game and swear you will never watch any if his matches agin. Then the next second you are screaming like mad for him to break back.

42. You dread the day he decides to call it quits.

ROGER FEDERER
17 GRANDSLAMS AND COUNTING 1 DOUBLES GOLD MEDAL YOU ARE A GOD WHO WALKS WITH MORTALS

RAFA THE KING OF CLAY AND KING OF HEARTS
cool bird1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #23

43. when you practice reverse psychology on yourself so not to jinx him oh he's gonna lose this one..
Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #24
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
24. when you use your hand like your playing an invisible wii during play
OMG I do that! But I actually use the wiimote.

Quote:
26. when you keep on coming in and out of the room to check the scoreline 'cause watching it becomes to intense
Exactly what I do. Sometimes I have to get out of the house and run.

Quote:
27. when your whole months mood is based on his defeat/victory
Sad but also true.

Quote:
28. when you celebrate his apponents unforced errors
/

Quote:
29. when you read every Federer story in Google news even though they're repeat by reutuers
30. when you re-read archive stories that praise Roger
31. when you scan youtube for any new videos/commercials
32. when you've saved the federer forum MTF as your bookmark
33. when you stay up late (US open) or wake up in the crack of dawn (OZ) to watch his round 1 match
Are you my double account?

Quote:
37. when you get pissed if a commentator slams Roger's game ...''oh yeah how many majors have u won a hole'

Quote:
38. when you think he’s personally tormenting you by playing badly
I feel like that sometimes too, but I forgive him.

Quote:
39. when you watch highlights 7-10 times
Same here. I've lost count how many times I've seen that FH of yesterday when he saved BP.

And I'll add my own:

44. When you can feel the big butterflies inside you and feel nervous about his match which is more than 24hrs away.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #25
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool bird1 View Post
42. You dread the day he decides to call it quits.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #26
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

@tennis2tennis (the best so far)

45. when u're more stressed out about his match than ur own exams!
46. when u realize that if he quits u'll stop watching the sport
47. when some1 says that Pete is GOAT u beat them up!
48. when ur home alone watching the match and screaming like ur on soccer match
49. when u ARE NOT home alone and still scream ur lounges out!
50. when ur opinion about some player depends on what that player thinks of roger ^^

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #27
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

51. when you cant sleep because you are thinking on how he will become the GOAT (to others) if he wins the french
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #28
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

It's as though you guys have been spying on me.

you haven't, have you?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #29
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

52 - When you doodle the RF logo on post-its/the margin of your notebook/school textbooks/receipts/your hand/other people's hands/sand/leftover food on your plate etc. etc.

That's totally normal, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by recessional View Post
It's as though you guys have been spying on me.

you haven't, have you?
Haha, no, don't worry That would mean I'd have been to Amsterdam, which, sadly, has never happened.
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #30
country flag recessional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
52 - When you doodle the RF logo on post-its/the margin of your notebook/school textbooks/receipts/your hand/other people's hands/sand/leftover food on your plate etc. etc.

That's totally normal, isn't it?
It is. I've done it.

Speaking of doodling/drawing...

53 - you've drawn him in your notebook. Not for an art class or anything, just... for fun.

Quote:
Haha, no, don't worry That would mean I'd have been to Amsterdam, which, sadly, has never happened.
Good. The spying thing, not the having never been to Amsterdam thing.