Formula for Nole to beat Nadal on clay found!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
country flag w78dexon_y

w78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond repute
Default Formula for Nole to beat Nadal on clay found!!

Yes, you've read it right: A formula!
And that is: TOP SPIN!

How come?
Well, the TOP SPIN together with his physical stamina are Nadal's lethal weapons!

Nadal's TOP SPIN is his TOP GUN. Period.
Everything else is more or less at standards:

-First serve - average to weak
-Second serve - even worse
-Drop shots - weak - he barely use them
-Slices - fair, below top to average
-Net play - not above standard - rarely used
-Forehand and Backhand - ruled and guided by his TOP SPIN; Without use of The TOP SPIN he would barely hit the court
-Groundstrokes: the same as forehand & backhand
-Volley - not bad and not excellent either; again guided by the TOP SPIN
-Mental endurance - lead and guided by his TOP SPIN!

- TOP SPIN - yes! The greatest in the history of the game! Ever! With use of the TOP SPIN, nadal can hit any angles, any lines, any lobs, any corner or square milimeter of the court from any position.!! Moreover: with use of TOP SPIN, Nadal can neutralise any shots, any strokes and any possible traps in combination with his physical stamina.

So, remove anybody's lethal weapon and he becomes a lamb!
This rule has no exception.

So: take Nadal's TOP SPIN away, and he automatically becomes the just above average player. Neutralise Rafa's TOP SPIN and he becomes very vulnerable.

One might say 'yes but it's not easy'. Correct! Not easy at all. BUT, the top guns (Djoker, Murr, Rog) can and have the tools to do that.

So, my advise to Djoker tomorrow*: Neutralise Nadal's TOP SPIN, and you'll roll to the final comfortably! (*this provided that Nando doesn't neutralise Nadal's TOP SPIN in today's match!).

cheers!
w78dexon_y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2009, 04:22 AM   #2
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Formula for Nole to beat Nadal on clay found!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w78dexon_y View Post
Yes, you've read it right: A formula!
And that is: TOP SPIN!

How come?
Well, the TOP SPIN together with his physical stamina are Nadal's lethal weapons!

Nadal's TOP SPIN is his TOP GUN. Period.
Everything else is more or less at standards:

-First serve - average to weak
-Second serve - even worse
-Drop shots - weak - he barely use them
-Slices - fair, below top to average
-Net play - not above standard - rarely used
-Forehand and Backhand - ruled and guided by his TOP SPIN; Without use of The TOP SPIN he would barely hit the court
-Groundstrokes: the same as forehand & backhand
-Volley - not bad and not excellent either; again guided by the TOP SPIN
-Mental endurance - lead and guided by his TOP SPIN!

- TOP SPIN - yes! The greatest in the history of the game! Ever! With use of the TOP SPIN, nadal can hit any angles, any lines, any lobs, any corner or square milimeter of the court from any position.!! Moreover: with use of TOP SPIN, Nadal can neutralise any shots, any strokes and any possible traps in combination with his physical stamina.

So, remove anybody's lethal weapon and he becomes a lamb!
This rule has no exception.

So: take Nadal's TOP SPIN away, and he automatically becomes the just above average player. Neutralise Rafa's TOP SPIN and he becomes very vulnerable.

One might say 'yes but it's not easy'. Correct! Not easy at all. BUT, the top guns (Djoker, Murr, Rog) can and have the tools to do that.

So, my advise to Djoker tomorrow*: Neutralise Nadal's TOP SPIN, and you'll roll to the final comfortably! (*this provided that Nando doesn't neutralise Nadal's TOP SPIN in today's match!).

cheers!
Lol i appreciate what you mean but i doubt it Nadal have only one weaponhis mental and physical streng are his weapon he's nowhere as talented as Roger in fact no one is but as i said those two things makes it up for that
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Sports are competitions among human beings on tactics, physical ability, mental strength, etc.
It is not cold science. I don't believe there's a formula to it.

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #4
country flag w78dexon_y

w78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond reputew78dexon_y has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Lol i appreciate what you mean but i doubt it Nadal have only one weaponhis mental and physical streng are his weapon he's nowhere as talented as Roger in fact no one is but as i said those two things makes it up for that
Well, you've been able to see the proof of my theoreme today in the first set!! Djoker did made him do those errors that goes 1-3m wide/long!? And that's only because he managed to divert Rafa's heavy top spin off!

In tie breaks, however he didn't do that for some reason.
(lack of concentration, tiredness, breathing issue, etc).
That's why he lost it. Rafa was able to apply heavy TOP SPIN and took control over the match. UNFORTUNATELLY!

My understaning why Nole lost is that he applied wrong strategy:

He gets to big points and plays them NOT to lose. He MUST force the action on the big points. Too much hitting to the center of the court praying for Nadal to miss.

I am positive that Nole is gonna retalliate right at the FO, and has his payback with huge interest!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
country flag w78dexon_y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
.. i doubt it Nadal have only one weaponhis mental and physical streng are his weapon
Nadal's mental strength comes from heavy TOP SPIN! Believe or not. I watching his shaky legs while sitting on the bench, ever since he enters the arena! Plus crazy water bottles work. And that's throughout the match! Those are not signs of a mentally strong person.

His physical strength is a strength, definitelly, but without his heavy TOP SPIN he is just another physical body!!

To me, Nole is mentaly stronger than Nadal! I am serious. Nadal plays like there is no tomorrow, while Nole plays his game knowing that he can always improve, that there will be always another chance to win next time. Nadal won so many titles on clay, so much already proven profile, yet he played against Novak like that was the battle of his life!??

This doesn't make sense.
What's the possible reason for that? He has some problems on his own. Once he starts to fall apart, there is nobody on this world to put his pieces together.

Last edited by w78dexon_y : 05-17-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #6
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

I think Novak can't stay focused for the whole match for nor reason or another he always have a dipand when he gets tired mentally and physically he stops thinking when the legs are gone the head is gone tooi've never seen anyone like Nadal the guys just won't bow
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote