Juan - Girlfriend?? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2009, 02:37 AM   #76
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan - Girlfriend??

to that puta.

i'll have to wait until later to translate the whole shebang....

brbbb
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #77
country flag safinafan

safinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond repute

learning curses in spanish ,cool
Old 12-10-2009, 05:14 AM   #78
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

filipinos uses puta too... although we say "putangina mo" >>> "puta ng ina mo" >>> your mom is a whore

but generally we don't use puta as in just puta...

my favorite curse word in Spanish is chingado

and apparently my favorite filipino curse word is Spanish also: puñeta
Old 12-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #79
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinafan View Post
he called her a rat (in Brazil it means thief,i don't know the meaning in spanish, kai, can help us ?)cuz she never call him,
rata would sort of mean someone who is cheap, kind of like someone who never pays for things or never pays for their share...so i guess if juan had to call her all the time because she never had any credit on her phone to call him that would make sense.
(thats what i understand it to me anyway)

my god, if my BF was as popular as juan and travelled away as often as he does, i'd always always make sure i had phone credit so i could contact him, to be able to speak to him and keep an eye on him lol, this chick must truly be a model....because she doesnt sound to smart =P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°

Last edited by xohxmyx : 12-10-2009 at 09:10 AM.
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #80
country flag safinafan

safinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond repute

that makes sense, amy
i was confused with the meaning in Portuguese, but now i realized that the rat thing is self explanatory
puta and puñeta(spanish) are puta and puñeta in filipino. lol that's funny
Old 12-11-2009, 05:25 AM   #81
country flag theMEESH

I just looked her up (didn't have time earlier)

Well if they were together ... I'm glad they broke up.. not because she's skanky... but because she's a skank who doesn't tan everywhere... How embarrassing to be some sort of "nude" model and yet have your boobs be considerably lighter than the rest of your body She's already posing nude in the photos... she couldn't tan in the nude?

I know that's a weird topic... but the tan really bothered me. Apart from the part that she's a whore.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #82
country flag safinafan

he ate and threw away
safinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:08 AM   #83
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinafan View Post
learning curses in spanish ,cool
Michele, I like your idea
haha, i curse often ^_^

And back to the main topic, I don't think he has a GF. At all. The proof is precisely the fact that the press talks about so many girls (and some dinosaurs )
As he doesn't seem to have a girl...they have to come up with some silly story
That story with Susana was the SILLIEST thing I ever heard
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:11 AM   #84
country flag theMEESH

the press always need something to talk about.... relationship-wise.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #85
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

ehhh what amy said XD rata means that..

and i heard that story of that brainless girl, oh gosh
at least he isnt tiger woods

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #86
country flag theMEESH

this is true
Old 12-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #87
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
ehhh what amy said XD rata means that..

and i heard that story of that brainless girl, oh gosh
at least he isnt tiger woods
oh yeah man tiger woods f**ked up! like big time!

its like one week he was in melbourne here and eveybody loooooved him then suddenly one week later he goes back to the states and then suddenly his this skirt chasing sex addict that everybodys disgusted by =P

i wonder who juans next girlfriend will be? is madonna still with jesus? she likes south american boys half her age, juan could be her next target
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #88
country flag theMEESH

everytime i see Madonna and Jesus together... I don't think of it as the normal "hey-sus" but as "Jeezus" i don't know why... every other jesus i know i call them heysus
Old 12-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #89
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
oh yeah man tiger woods f**ked up! like big time!

its like one week he was in melbourne here and eveybody loooooved him then suddenly one week later he goes back to the states and then suddenly his this skirt chasing sex addict that everybodys disgusted by =P

i wonder who juans next girlfriend will be? is madonna still with jesus? she likes south american boys half her age, juan could be her next target
OMG, Juan RUN from Madonna! She'd probably try to adopt him if he were any younger.

Oh, Tiger is such a man whore! I read an article last night about these 12 women, the second line of the article made me lmao: "long live the gold digger". Oh yeah, very nice. A few of these women are getting their 15 minutes (and who knows how much money for interviews) and then it's back to being a waitress. Seriously, all these women aren't anywhere near as pretty as his wife.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #90
country flag safinafan

you can hire jesus to play at your party for 20.000 reais
we need a new thread called who is juan's next bitch?

i thought tiger was gay. seems that he'd more than 100 women, with more than 1 billion in your account everything is possible...vd...vd...vd
my fav curse cabron borracho. i love to yell it loud