Juan - Girlfriend?? - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #166
country flag CelesteBlanca

CelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan - Girlfriend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
I think she sat in his box at Wimbledon.
Really? Did you see sb looks like her in his box?

I remember may last Jan or Feb there began rumors and that pic. for nearly 2 years?
Petra Kvitová
Garbińe Muguruza

Last edited by CelesteBlanca : 11-22-2011 at 12:15 AM.
CelesteBlanca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2011, 12:14 AM   #167
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

if it's true i wish them well

keep warm and well fed, Juan
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #168
country flag CelesteBlanca

CelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond repute

And find this... http://www.tncorrientes.com/vernota...._noticia=34535

don't know if it's true. maybe she deleted the tweets immediately?

And if it's true, I wish them well too. Yeah, it's time to have a stable relationship for an "old" boy,haha
Petra Kvitová
Garbińe Muguruza
CelesteBlanca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #169
country flag Svetlana T.
Banned!

Svetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana T. has a reputation beyond repute

These articles are from January, almost a year ago. I doubt he is still with her.
Svetlana T. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:33 PM   #170
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana T. View Post
These articles are from January, almost a year ago. I doubt he is still with her.
it's official (Stephanie's interview dated August 12, 2011)

http://www.hola.com.ar/actualidad/it...ro-se-confiesa

Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #171
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

dammit
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #172
country flag Aaggie

Aaggie is on a distinguished road

ok,but can anyone translate that interview in english ?please
Aaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #173
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Bing translator isn't bad so FYI for the future: ( the female/male is typically altered in the translation it appears)

"At age 14, Stephanie Demner (20) it was to cut his hair and they suggested model. Did any stylist: her attended Roberto Giordano. Since then, was the image of firms such as Swatch and Coca-Cola (now integrates the Multitalent Agency). Girlfriend with the tennis player Juan Martin del Potro, still lives with his parents and his brother. He studied management of media and entertainment in the UADE, and though she dreams of her maiden Department, says that for now he likes to feel accompanied and contained.

-Do much that they are together?

-A year and a half. We met in a disco. I called for four months until that I accepted and we started to leave.

-You know your family in Tandil?

-Yes, presented me to his parents. But each has his work and I want to be respectful, I'd rather not talk too much about him.

-Do you dedicás full time to your modeling career?

-Be model is very important to me, but I give priority to the study. Sometimes I miss by travel or notes, but I want to finish the race in time and form.

-What kind of relationship you have with fashion?

-I like to be informed. When dad goes trip I ask to bring me magazines. Girl watching the poses of models and copied them in the mirror.

-How you like to get dressed?

-It depends on the day. I have many clothes, my room is a large dressing room with a wall full of shoes: obsessed me high heels. Now I'm happy because recently I could buy a portfolio Louis Vuitton in Florence. It is my great treasure.

-How to cuidás your body? You follow a training program? You do diet?

-I do reggaetón and go to the gym every day, except Sunday, which is closed. I like to keep me in shape and see me well in the photos. Try to eat everything, but little."
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #174
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
it's official (Stephanie's interview dated August 12, 2011)

http://www.hola.com.ar/actualidad/it...ro-se-confiesa

At least she is not modeling naked like his other "Girlfriends"

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #175
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis players and models just seem to go together for some reason

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #176
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute

Juan Martin's trainer and girlfriend watch on in dubai as he begins his first-round match vs. Alex Dolgopolov, which Delpo won 63 76

Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #177
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetspot View Post
Juan Martin's trainer and girlfriend watch on in dubai as he begins his first-round match vs. Alex Dolgopolov, which Delpo won 63 76

She is cute.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #178
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute

not sure, but she seems to be the same one ?with him in the disco club?

i want him to be happy, but he's only 23, so hopefully he won't get too serious too fast, but anyway this is the first time i've ever seen GF material in his player's support box
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #179
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetspot View Post
not sure, but she seems to be the same one ?with him in the disco club?

i want him to be happy, but he's only 23, so hopefully he won't get too serious too fast, but anyway this is the first time i've ever seen GF material in his player's support box
ROFLMAO...he had the worst "player box" ever when he won the USO, just his coach and the trainer and some random agent guy or something. More than half the "player's box" was empty, not even the great Guillermo Vilas was in his box (although he was there, I saw him in the crowd), as opposed to Federer who always has his wife, kid, mother, father, coach(es), Gwen Stefani, Mr. Gwen Stefani, etc, etc, LOL.
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #180
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

Delpo really needs to fill up his player box a bit more. If he needs anyone, I'm free! This is the first time I'm seeing her.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote