ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR VULCAN MIND? Zachary Quinto fangirling inside! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #151
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR VULCAN MIND? Zachary Quinto fangirling inside!

I almost posted a bunch of Lochte pix in here cuz we just brought back the swimmers spam in Andyland. I apologize ahead of him if there are some speedos mixed in with ZQ at some point.

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2009, 02:51 AM   #152
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobear View Post
HAIII!! I have come to perv, and rumor has it this is a good place to do so

The pants never disappoint

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:58 AM   #153
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
The pants never disappoint
All perving threads belong in the pants.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:06 AM   #154
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

so very true
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:06 AM   #155
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary! View Post
All perving threads belong in the pants.
Precisely! we are the pants

Old 05-17-2009, 03:10 AM   #156
#freeviktor

Quote:
Are Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto the New Rob Pattinsons?

Los Angeles (E! Online) – What's your official nickname for Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine as a hottie tag team? And will they give R.Pattz a run for his money in the screaming-fan dept?

—A.O.

I shall name them Z-Pine, may they live long and prosper in a hotness so extreme it's—I'm gonna say it! I'm gonna say it!—ILLOGICAL. I so said that just now.

Now that I've established all that, your answer is no. The Star Trek heartthrobs—alone or as a combo, with or without a nickname—do not have the same heat as R.Pattz.

Sorry. And it's not just my opinion. My conclusion comes after solid reporting and mercenary research with real live psychologists. Exactly why Robert Pattinson will remain supreme among fanggirls is due to a specific formula that Z-Pine—impressive eyebrows aside—simply lacks.

Lemme break it down for you:

1. Unlike Z-Pine, who look like real grownups who have real sex, R.Pattz—thanks in part to a role as a perpetual teenage vampire—comes off like a kid. A nonsexually threatening kid.

"Like a boy-band member," says Cooper Lawrence, author of The Cult of Celebrity. "[He's] so nonthreatening that it helps girls feel like it's OK to obsess."

2. Edward Cullen. Z-Pine is nice, but Z-Pine never played Edward Cullen. That's a problem.

"He's the personification of this literary character that girls were already obsessed with," says Lawrence. "So they transfer that obsession to him. Nobody went nuts for Pattinson previously."

Neither Kirk nor Spock, in case you haven't noticed, is Edward Cullen.

3. Seriously, did I mention Edward Cullen? "The passion that Edward and Bella share is intense," Lawrence explains. "Like that all-consuming, trite, cliché, teen-girl love where everything is so emotional and so dramatic that they would die without each other."

4. That's about it.

Compare that with Z-Pine, who doubtless enjoy some amount of long-distance passion from geekettes—but not the masses of fainting tweens who have grown obsessed with Twilight.

To catch up with R.Pattz, Z-Pine would need a teen passion franchise of their own. As soon as Z-Pine appears on Team Werewolf, come back to me, and we'll reassess.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:13 AM   #157
#freeviktor

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009...Quinto-essence

the comments on this article. Everyone is out of their Vulcan minds

Quote:
'Star Trek' is for everyone! And Spock is hottttttttt. T.

May 11, 2009, 02:43 PM | by Annie Barrett

Categories: Saturday Night Live, Sexytimes, Star Trek

Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine's obligatory yet clueless allusions to such insidery Star Trek things as "the fascinating Pon Farr ritual" on Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update" is remarkably akin to what I'm doing right now: attempting to write a blog item about a franchise I knew very little about until I saw it this weekend. But it no longer has to be that way. We all loved the movie. We all have a right to talk about Star Trek!

I'd like to report that thanks to Zachary Quinto's relentless Zachary Quinto-ness, I just had my second sexual fantasy about Spock. Trust me, it's even more awkward when it happens in the office. When Michael Slezak came by a few minutes ago for a mini Kit Kat, I took off my glasses to make everything suitably blurry before attempting to give him some light verbal direction. "Act less human...Don't smile...Stand on this footstool...You're in space. Be in space...Why aren't you in space? Will you please just diagonalize your f---ing eyebrows?" It was a little like the horribly misguided G.O.B./Kitty sex scene in Arrested Development. ("Glasses off, hair up! Ugh, glasses on!") Alas, it wasn't working. For so many reasons. Damn him.

Please share your own inappropriate thoughts about Spock.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:08 AM   #158
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009...Quinto-essence

the comments on this article. Everyone is out of their Vulcan minds
i love all the adult fangirling going on over him! adults may not obsess like tweens over rpattz, but we do it pretty well!
Old 05-17-2009, 04:20 AM   #159
#freeviktor

The neverending debate about his sexuality annoys me. I am reading one comment from someone who says that their friend went to college with him and claims that he is completely asexual and doesn't care about men or women.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:24 AM   #160
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
The neverending debate about his sexuality annoys me. I am reading one comment from someone who says that their friend went to college with him and claims that he is completely asexual and doesn't care about men or women.
That pic that I posted of him in a club with the pink stars on it was from a gay club called Akbar in LA, but that doesn't mean anything. Sometimes strikes me as gay, and then other times not. Although, the not times may be moreso because that's what I want. I dunno... I may be tarnished cuz before a week ago I only know him as Tori Spelling's gay assistant.

Who cares. It's not like I'm gonna get in his pants either way...
Old 05-17-2009, 04:27 AM   #161
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary! View Post
Well I've seen pix of him in gay clubs, but that doesn't mean anything. Sometimes strikes me as gay, and then other times not. Although, the not times may be moreso because that's what I want. I dunno... I may be tarnished cuz before a week ago I only know him as Tori Spelling's gay assistant.

Who cares. It's not like I'm gonna get in his pants either way...

I just don't want him to be gay because I want just ONE hot guy to be straight in America. Just one.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:32 AM   #162
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Oh, I plan to get IN his pants either way It's my mission, and I *will* accomplish said mission Even if he is gay, I can, and will do it

or not. I just don't want him to be gay because I want just ONE hot guy to be straight in America. Just one.
I know. My friend Heather (who is a huge Sylar/Heroes fan) and i were talking about it cuz she's always heard he was gay/straight/gay/debatingalways too. And we're like Every single guy we like could go either way wtf! So I started listing all the celebs i love and it's like they're all able to go both ways. It's not fair. I decided I was supposed to be born a gay man. Genetics just messed up.

I honestly think James Blake & Jimmy Fallon are my only loves I'm know for sure are playing for my team.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:34 AM   #163
#freeviktor

YES! I was definitely meant to be born a gay man!

I just hate the ambiguous. I love my gay men, and I love my straight men. But the men who I AM NOT SURE ABOUT CAUSE ME SO MUCH ANGUISH.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:37 AM   #164
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
YES! I was definitely meant to be born a gay man!

I just hate the ambiguous. I love my gay men, and I love my straight men. But the men who I AM NOT SURE ABOUT CAUSE ME SO MUCH ANGUISH.
For you, myself, and everyone else who is female who stumbles in this thread: ZQ LIKES LADY PARTS as far as the pants goes.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:37 AM   #165
#freeviktor

Okay I totally agree. ZQ def likes lady parts