Cycling: 2009 Giro d'Italia - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #61
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycling: 2009 Giro d'Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Nah it's alright BG.

Mr know it all is going down in July anyway. He can have his fun now. It will bite him in the arse in 10 weeks.

Plus, me, unlike Jim, has a life and isn't on the net 24/7.
lol

Alright, I'll start some thread and post winners after the race has already started and a breakaway has been made.

And you actually go to a lot more effort than me to post on here. I just whip out my phone wherever I am, whilst you have to go to the public library and make a booking to come on here .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2009, 10:05 AM   #62
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

if you want people to start taking you seriously jim you need to get your facts straight. I live in melb now so i have access to net at home. I can also get sex or head when i want from my gf. I would prefer to get sex rather than posting on here.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #63

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

So Pinotti leaves it for Siutsou to attack and win. No big deal. Surprised Pinotti didn't attack himself.

Load up on Cavendish or Pettachi tomorrow. Which one? Time will tell depending on the odds.

Old 05-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #64
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you want people to start taking you seriously jim you need to get your facts straight. I live in melb now so i have access to net at home. I can also get sex or head when i want from my gf. I would prefer to get sex rather than posting on here.
lmao

1. You think I give a shit if a bunch of halfwits on an internet forum don't take me seriously?
2. Don't lie, you still go to the library
3. Congrats chief, you live the life of a king.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 AM   #65

Nah I havn't been to the library since I moved to Melbourne.

I gotto go, catching up with my GF for some sex. If I have time to load up on Cavendish I will post it here. If not, there is no play.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #66

This circuit could leave attacks open for guys like Cancellara/Miller/Wiggins but in the last 2km there is only like two nasty corners and then a relatively long straight finish.

After heavy days in the mountains, Cavendish just sat back whilst Pettacchi actually performed a domestique role.

The GC riders are going to stay out of trouble here so Garmin and Quick-Step might do a lot of the work which leaves it open up for Davis and Farrar at longer odds.

15 units Cavendish to win @ $2.10

Gotto go Farrar for a place. Garmin will be extra motivated here.

5 units Farrar to place @ $3.50

Good luck!

Top 5

1. Cavendish
2. Farrar
3. Pettacchi
4. Davis
5. Hunter

Old 05-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #67

Well this stage is turning out to be a farce.

As the course is too dangerous, the peloton is averaging just over 33km/h. Anyone could keep up with them at the moment. This stage will take hours and only the sprinters will battle it out.

The riders don't want to be out there. They stopped on the finish line with 6 laps to go.

Di Luca came out at this stage and said on the PA

"We are going on. We wanted to stop and say thanks for your presence, but we don't feel the need to risk it anymore. The circuit is not adapted to our security"

I think this stage has been neutralised. No riders are going to lose time on the GC.

One of two things will happen.

This stage will be called off or there is only going to be a selected group of sprinters to take this out. Suits Cavendish that way. On the last lap I see the sprinters go off and the rest of the peloton stay behind.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #68

Threatening to rain aswell. If it rains this stage will have to be abandoned.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #69

Quote:
This circuit could leave attacks open for guys like Cancellara/Miller/Wiggins but in the last 2km there is only like two nasty corners and then a relatively long straight finish.

After heavy days in the mountains, Cavendish just sat back whilst Pettacchi actually performed a domestique role.

The GC riders are going to stay out of trouble here so Garmin and Quick-Step might do a lot of the work which leaves it open up for Davis and Farrar at longer odds.

15 units Cavendish to win @ $2.10

Gotto go Farrar for a place. Garmin will be extra motivated here.

5 units Farrar to place @ $3.50

Good luck!

Top 5

1. Cavendish
2. Farrar
3. Pettacchi
4. Davis
5. Hunter
Amazing Cav how sweet the sound

Old 05-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #70

where are you now jim and gaybuck? Both losers and clowns

Old 05-18-2009, 06:38 AM   #71
Banned!

Quote:
I'm right here Jessica.

Nice lucky win, enjoy it while it lasts, you'll throw it back to the bookies soon enough.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #72
country flag tumbak

tumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gaybuck supposed to be me ?? nice.I am right here,alive and fuckin'.
tumbak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #73
Banned!

Are you f*cking as much as Bolar?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #74
country flag tumbak

tumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond repute

I think so.
tumbak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #75

Just got back from hot sex with my girlfriend. Rooted 4 times in 3 hours - in those 3 hours, we went for about nearly 2.

Last night I saw her. Saw her from about 7:45 - 9:30. I got sex once - lasted 15 minutes. 5 minutes later, we went again when I got hard again. Lasted over half an hour because her legs got sore (i wanted to keep going but as she was on top on the back seat of my car it was getting too hurtful for her). Half an hour later I got a blow job. 20 minutes later she gave me another blow job) Each time I came.

Anyway got this on the way home before the stage got underway. Posting now 26km into the stage, no break formed so there should be no criticism.

1 unit Joaquin Rodriguez @ $26
.5 unit Damiano Cunego @ $17

Good luck!

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 05-19-2009 at 09:55 AM.