Cycling: 2009 Giro d'Italia - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #16
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycling: 2009 Giro d'Italia

Columbia recorded a competitive time of 21.50 over 20.5km averaging 57km/h

Garmin is 9 seconds in arrears on the first time check. Rabobank were 6 down and finished 38 behind Columbia but Garmin are the better team.

Either Garmin goes home with a wet sail or they struggle to pick Columbia up. Either way, it will be close.

This will be like Romandie last week

Columbia won by 12 seconds and then 15 over second place.

Columbia and Garmin will be close together then Astana will be next probably 10+ seconds behind second place.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #17

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Now hopefully Astana don't fuck it up and I get a profit.

Bad luck BG. You won your second bet though.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #18

COLUMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garmin finished 6seconds behind. They were so disorganised. Lost riders aswell. They only had 5 riders come to the line compared to Columbia's 9. That's the difference.

They had the pressure on them and they choked!

Only Astana or Liquigas can screw Columbia over now. If they don't then Cavendish will be in Pink at the end of the day. At the end of tomorrow, he will have the sprinters jersey aswell.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Okay I was going to go the safe way and like play 10 units on Garmin @ $1.90 and 5 units on Columbia @ $3.50 and providing Astana don't screw me over, I will either get a profit of 2.5 units or 4 units. Better than 0 units or minus units. Go a defensive way.

Instead

I mean, I put 5 units on Garmin and I only make a profit of 4 anyway and there is a threat there of Columbia. So i'm going to go the safe way here in the hope Astana don't screw me over.

10 units on Garmin @ $1.90
5 units on Columbia @ $3.50

Good luck! Sit back and watch a profit happen!
Can't complain. The method worked. This method is always good to use when it comes to Cycling. 95% of the time it pays off.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #20

hahahahaha

fuck me blind

Odds for Stage 2

Cavendish $1.50

Pettachi $7

Farrar $7

Davis $16

Pozzato $18

Gilbert $18

Hunter $27

Forster $27

Forget the rest.

Are they kidding? No way do I touch that.

You're better off finding a good head to head. Yes, Cavendish should shit this in, but at those odds. Not worth it. In the end, I would probably touch it.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #21

Anyway found 2 more overall bets I like from Bet365 and will use my whole account balance on it.

Team classification

5 units Columbia over Barloworld @ $2
6 units Astana over Serramenti @ $1.71

Old 05-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #22
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Garmin to win TTT - $2.00

Garmin and Team Columbia to both finish in Top 3 - $1.75

gl
lost/win
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:55 AM   #23

Stage 2

5 units Cavendish to win @ $1.80

3 units Davis over Farrar @ $2.61

Good luck!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #24

Quote:
Stage 2

Good luck!
Adding

2.5 units Haedo over Forster @ $2.58

Old 05-11-2009, 07:02 AM   #25

Quote:
Stage 2

Adding

2.5 units Haedo over Forster @ $2.58

Good luck!
LOST
WON
WON

Profit 3.78 units

Another profitable day.

Yes they are small profits but in the end they do add up.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #26

That win by Pettachi doesn't surprise me. He now has 8 for the year equal with Cavendish. The old man is still riding well.

Cav was lazy today. I see a more comitted effort tomorrow. Don't like any matchups.

5 units Cav to win @ $2.25

Good luck!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:17 AM   #27

Scratch that above bet

He will be breathing fire today. Pettachi won't have it all his own way.

10 units Cav to win @ $2.25

Bring home the bacon.

Columbia (Cav) never fuck up 2 stages in a row. This happeend last year in some major races that they fucked up and got it right the next time around. The same pattern will follow.

Also Cav rode a hard stage 1 aswell. Yesterday was a practice.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #28
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
COLUMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garmin finished 6seconds behind. They were so disorganised. Lost riders aswell. They only had 5 riders come to the line compared to Columbia's 9. That's the difference.

They had the pressure on them and they choked!

Only Astana or Liquigas can screw Columbia over now. If they don't then Cavendish will be in Pink at the end of the day. At the end of tomorrow, he will have the sprinters jersey aswell.
I believe Petacchi has the sprinters jersey actually.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:23 AM   #29

Final GC Winner

.5 units Rogers @ $46

He should fuck off his TDF ambitions and go straight out for the win here. He is in career best form! Use it when you have it.

Stage 4 Winner

1 unit Rodriguez @ $13
.5 units Rogers @ $41
.2 units Voeckler @ $51

2 units Rodriguez over Garzelli @ $2.25
8 units Rogers over Bruzeghin @ $1.70

Taking the risk here. Rodriguez is in good form and I have pinpointed him for this stage. Rogers is in excellent form so should be at the end.

Voeckler will be in today's break. That Frenchman is going all out for a Giro stage win this year. Keep him in the back of your mind. He will probably go for a stage where the break will go away, but I'm not taking any chances.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #30

After doing some more research on this final climb of the day, I have made a last minute play.

.2 units Lovkvist @ $51
.2 units Cancellara @ $101

Basically this climb is going to suit someone with power. It's not that hard and the last 500m is pancake. So Cancellara has had an injury riddled year. What more to get back into form than win this stage tonight? Yes he can climb and he could chrono away from them. Possibility. Something worth considering in my eyes for a lousy .2 units @ $101 to make over 20 units. If it doesn't get up, all I have lost is .2 units. Worth the play IMO.

Lovkvist is in good form and putting a nibble on him.

Good luck!