Don't believe the rumour that Nadal is called Ruya in China! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
country flag Shanksgiving

Shanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't believe the rumour that Nadal is called Ruya in China!

Just to clear up the recent BS about the Chinese nickname: Ruya. Nadal fans or any non-haters in China never use that word, I personally never heard of that until I noticed it in a thread here. Everyone should just ignore that poster "RuyaNagod". I don't want to make a big deal about this, but just feel obliged to reveal what this guy is trying to do, since my native language is Chinese. Some posters seemed to embrace him as a fellow Nadal fan, don't!
Shanksgiving is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #2
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't believe the rumour that Nadal is called Ruya in China!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanksgiving View Post
Just to clear up the recent BS about the Chinese nickname: Ruya. Nadal fans or any non-haters in China never use that word, I personally never heard of that until I noticed it in a thread here. Everyone should just ignore that poster "RuyaNagod". I don't want to make a big deal about this, but just feel obliged to reveal what this guy is trying to do, since my native language is Chinese. Some posters seemed to embrace him as a fellow Nadal fan, don't!
I am Chinese, but i don't know what does "Ruya" means? Can you type in Chinese? (or may be it is Mandarin? Coz I speak Cantonese.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #3
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
I am Chinese, but i don't know what does "Ruya" means? Can you type in Chinese? (or may be it is Mandarin? Coz I speak Cantonese.
Yeah. You should talk to Lee about it.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah. You should talk to Lee about it.
thanks, I think Lee also speaks Cantonese like me

now i guess this Ruya may mean "Crow" 烏鴉, the bird that represents unluckiness

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #5
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they move that thread in the Rafa section when it clearly is a hate thread for Rafa ? Should've been locked and removed instantly.
Threads like those are untouched by the mods and they think it's ok but then they ban GSMNadal for the silliest things. As long as you're a Rafa hater it's ok I suppose judging by the way things are moderated here (a lot of Rafa haters saying hateful things over and over again still not banned but they ban GSMNadal instantly for the silliest stuff).

Last edited by The Fearhand : 05-15-2013 at 08:44 AM.
The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon20 View Post
Why did they move that thread in the Rafa section when it clearly is a hate thread for Rafa ? Should've been locked and removed instantly.
Threads like those are untouched by the mods and they think it's ok but then they ban GSMNadal for the silliest things. As long as you're a Rafa hater it's ok I suppose judging by the way things are moderated here (a lot of Rafa haters saying hateful things over and over again still not banned but they ban GSMNadal instantly for the silliest stuff).
i don't know why they banned poor GSMNadal, he is not a hater by any means or did he say things to insult players or posters, he just happened to be a devoted rafa fans AT this rate, he is going to get per-ban soon. We are losing all our devoted rafa fans

p.s. thanks for the rep, sorry can't rep you at the moment. totally agreed with your opinion though

Old 05-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #7
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i don't know why they banned poor GSMNadal, he is not a hater by any means or did he say things to insult players or posters, he just happened to be a devoted rafa fans AT this rate, he is going to get per-ban soon. We are losing all our devoted rafa fans

p.s. thanks for the rep, sorry can't rep you at the moment. totally agreed with your opinion though
Don't worry about rep Mimi. Just the presence of Rafa fans on MTF is more than enough for me.
The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

If that thread title (something about doggy biscuits being fed to Roger) was the final straw to give him the ban, fair enough.

However, far worse things are written about other players without it receiving a punishment and I gather that they don't even get a warning, given the fact that some of those posters keep on writing the same over and over.

I think that GSMNadal is pushing too many buttons (I gather that there are a lot of people eager to see him banned so they are reporting the heck out of his posts) so that's a perma-ban waiting to happen.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #9
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
If that thread title (something about doggy biscuits being fed to Roger) was the final straw to give him the ban, fair enough.

However, far worse things are written about other players without it receiving a punishment and I gather that they don't even get a warning, given the fact that some of those posters keep on writing the same over and over.

I think that GSMNadal is pushing too many buttons (I gather that there are a lot of people eager to see him banned so they are reporting the heck out of his posts) so that's a perma-ban waiting to happen.
i read that that doggy title was quoted by Topspindoctor with his own amendments to doggy stuff while the original thread title created by GSMnadal was not that way and was normal?

they just want to get rid of the last devoted rafa fans

Correction: i re-read the thread again. I think both GSMNadal and Topspindoctor created the same result thread and the mods merged them togehter. May be the mods mistook its GSMNadal who made this doggy thread and he got the wrong punishment?

Last edited by Mimi : 05-15-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #10
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Don't worry about rep Mimi. Just the presence of Rafa fans on MTF is more than enough for me.
don't worry, i will always be here to "protect" our rafa

Old 05-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #11
country flag RuyaNagod
Banned!

RuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks, I think Lee also speaks Cantonese like me

now i guess this Ruya may mean "Crow" 烏鴉, the bird that represents unluckiness
No. ruya is not '烏鴉', it's '儒雅', a beautiful word.
RuyaNagod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #12
country flag RuyaNagod
Banned!

RuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond reputeRuyaNagod has a reputation beyond repute

I praise rafa a 儒雅 man
u said he is a 烏鴉
u are not 儒雅
Old 05-15-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
country flag RuyaNagod
Banned!

rafa is really ruya
we are not haters
here our forum for rafa fans
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw...BA%B3%E7%A5%9E
Old 05-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #14

Shanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
repped you. I am new here, but I have smelled the hate for Rafa in this place. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere . But I think we need to be a little diplomatic when defending Rafa/taunting rivals (especially a certain one). Rub the salt when it hurts the most without breaking any rules..
Old 05-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuyaNagod View Post
rafa is really ruya
we are not haters
here our forum for rafa fans
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw...BA%B3%E7%A5%9E
Ok,I apologise if I over reacted. But please, don't use that word again. I don't care if a small group of people called him that in China, but just call him Rafa here. Don't feed the bones to the enemy