Desert storm to win - Willy in Tunis Challenger - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desert storm to win - Willy in Tunis Challenger

[1WC] Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) - Daniel Munoz-De La Nava (ESP)
Brian Dabul (ARG) - [WC] Malek Jaziri (TUN)
Guillermo Canas (ARG) - Pedro Sousa Qualifier
Denis Gremelmayr (GER) - [8] Leonardo Mayer (ARG)

[3] Bjorn Phau (GER) - Qualifier
Daniel Brands (GER) - [WC] Gaston Gaudio (ARG)
Alexandre Sidorenko (FRA) - Adrian Ungur (ROU)
Lamine Ouahab (ALG) - [6] Pablo Andujar (ESP)

[7] Wayne Odesnik (USA) - Marcos Daniel (BRA)
Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) - Rui Machado (POR)
Antonio Veic (CRO) - Qualifier
Sergio Roitman (ARG) - [4] Frederico Gil (POR)

[5] Diego Junqueira (ARG) - Ilia Bozoljac (SRB)
Qualifier - Mathieu Montcourt (FRA)
Roko Karanusic (CRO) - [WC] Walid Jallali (TUN)
Boris Pashanski (SRB) - [2] Nicolas Devilder (FRA)

Willy won the 1R against Sousa 7-5 1-6 6-3
Now R2 against Gremelmayr. Vamos
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
country flag Aquarianbabe

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desert storm to win - Willy in Tunis Challenger

Oh no not Gremelmayr, that guy scares me to death. The draw doesn't look that bad and next week he is playing in Djorko's tournament.

I wish he was playing Hamburg.

Aquariangirl
Aquarianbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 AM   #3

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I would post the pic of Willy. Man he looks good in black.

http://www.tct.org.tn/news.php?idn=160

Aquariangirl
Old 04-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

WARRIOR WILLY WON!! 6-7 7-6 6-0 banana:
And did he have to fight for it!

1st set: Down 0-5* , came back to 5-5, then to TB which he lost
2nd set: Down 0-4, then came back to 5-4, then to TB which he won
3rd set was a piece of cake

That's why I like him so much! He never gives up
Old 04-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #5

martine I don't know what sb you were watching but the one I was watching only showed the scores at the end of each set.

I hate it when he has to play tb. The Argies are going well today, first of all Pico in Rome, Delpo playing well also, now Willy all I need is for Gaudio to come through.

Are you able to post the link to the sb you were watching please?

Aquariangirl
Old 04-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
country flag wedda

wedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond repute

WOW that is really good usually with willy its the opposite he loses alot when serving for a set so I AM very glad to know he managed a performance like that
Old 04-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
country flag wedda

wedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond reputewedda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarianbabe View Post
martine I don't know what sb you were watching but the one I was watching only showed the scores at the end of each set.

I hate it when he has to play tb. The Argies are going well today, first of all Pico in Rome, Delpo playing well also, now Willy all I need is for Gaudio to come through.

Are you able to post the link to the sb you were watching please?
try bwin you don't have to log in to see the live score. actually if you use the site and you have money in your account you can see video too.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
country flag martine2
yawn

Yes, I'd say bwin would be best to follow the scores, but I was at work (and betting sites are "not done" there )
Someone in the Tunis thread posted a link to a Hungarian site. It showed the scores, but only full games (so no way to follow the points or who was on serve) and also it only updated if I hit refresh. But yes, it was better then nothing
Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #9

Thanks guys I will try both sites.

I went to bed really happy last night knowing that Willy had won and doing it the hard way for the first two sets. I had a thought that tennis is still very important to him and he has the passion and determination to continue. I went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

Aquariangirl
Old 05-01-2009, 02:34 AM   #10

I have just checked the OOP and Willy is playing Jarkko Nieminen first up at 12.30pm. This would prolly be a good match to watch if we could.

Great news that Gaudio got through as well.

Aquariangirl
Old 05-01-2009, 06:18 AM   #11
country flag martine2
yawn

I'm so hoping for a Willy-Gato match but this means they'll both have to win today.
If this happens however, I won't be cheering for anyone (I really couldn't ) , let the tennis win and be happy for the winner.

Vamos today!!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #12

Willy lost in straight sets, he had a break in the 2nd set but lost it. Oh well now onto Belgrade. At least he won 2 matches in a row.

Gaston could you please win today.

Aquariangirl
Old 05-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

:s..

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote