pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #811
country flag _sanja_

_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak, number 2!

some more of Miljan`s back, just for you xexe! he`s cool guy
yes, I had some nice time once again in umag
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 072909185155.jpg (256.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 072909195504.jpg (217.5 KB, 50 views)
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #812
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... Nole-flesh
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #813
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sanja_ View Post
some more of Miljan`s back, just for you xexe! he`s cool guy
yes, I had some nice time once again in umag
Sanja Yes - he's cool and fun and adorable. I spent a great practice session at Roland Garros this year staring at Miljan's back and the back of his neck Sad isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
Hmmm... Nole-flesh
Ellen Calm down love All this flesh isn't good for you!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #814
country flag _sanja_

_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute_sanja_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Sanja Yes - he's cool and fun and adorable. I spent a great practice session at Roland Garros this year staring at Miljan's back and the back of his neck Sad isn't it?
LoL

yeah, he`s fun and smart! but when he talks he reminds me of a hamster a bit a cute one of course
Old 08-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #815
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LoL

yeah, he`s fun and smart! but when he talks he reminds me of a hamster a bit a cute one of course
Can't say I've ever heard a hamster talk When I was at Serbia Open, he made a point of coming over and talking to me because he knows I'm English and he was amazed I was "so far from home" He's a sweetie.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #816
country flag _sanja_

Quote:
Can't say I've ever heard a hamster talk When I was at Serbia Open, he made a point of coming over and talking to me because he knows I'm English and he was amazed I was "so far from home" He's a sweetie.
well me neither, just got that thought when I was looking at him
he`s always looking around during practice! checking out hot girls I suppose
Old 08-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #817
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
well me neither, just got that thought when I was looking at him
he`s always looking around during practice! checking out hot girls I suppose
He's a man - so probably But guess that's why he talks to you and me - so it can't be bad

Old 08-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #818
country flag _sanja_

Quote:
He's a man - so probably But guess that's why he talks to you and me - so it can't be bad
yeah sure. honestly I was glad he did
Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #819
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
yeah sure. honestly I was glad he did
So were you in Umag for the whole tournament? It's so lovely there. Have been there before on holiday, but never to the actual tennis. Maybe one year!

Old 08-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #820
country flag _sanja_

Quote:
So were you in Umag for the whole tournament? It's so lovely there. Have been there before on holiday, but never to the actual tennis. Maybe one year!
I stayed 5days this year. I go every year, Im also working there...its fine, relaxed atmosphere, good parties, sometimes also matches can be good hehe
you should go once, its nice!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #821
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I stayed 5days this year. I go every year, Im also working there...its fine, relaxed atmosphere, good parties, sometimes also matches can be good hehe
you should go once, its nice!
Yes - I will try to. Unfortunately timing is a problem, because Umag is during School holidays here, which means it is hard for me to get time off work because most of my colleagues have children and want the time off But I will definitely try.

Old 08-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #822
country flag _sanja_

Quote:
Yes - I will try to. Unfortunately timing is a problem, because Umag is during School holidays here, which means it is hard for me to get time off work because most of my colleagues have children and want the time off But I will definitely try.
yes, timing isnt the best because it`s high season...but anyway, Im sure you`ll manage to go there someday maybe when they change surface, which mean more top players...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #823
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
yes, timing isnt the best because it`s high season...but anyway, Im sure you`ll manage to go there someday maybe when they change surface, which mean more top players...
Yes, I heard some rumours about changing the surface, - but is that really going to happen? Or still just a rumour? Would be awesome if it did, because so many more players would sign up to prepare for US hardcourt season

Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #824
country flag _sanja_

Quote:
Yes, I heard some rumours about changing the surface, - but is that really going to happen? Or still just a rumour? Would be awesome if it did, because so many more players would sign up to prepare for US hardcourt season
no, it`s real plan they`ve made this one mostly for Nole but they`re planning to change all courts. I talked to some players who were practising there and they said its ok, just a litlle bit slower than US. but of course money is a problem so nobody knows when the change is going to happen... I think it`ll take some years
Old 08-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #825
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
no, it`s real plan they`ve made this one mostly for Nole but they`re planning to change all courts. I talked to some players who were practising there and they said its ok, just a litlle bit slower than US. but of course money is a problem so nobody knows when the change is going to happen... I think it`ll take some years
Thanks for the verification Yes it would be great indeed - hope it happens before too long.

Closed Thread