pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 312 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #4666
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You stole my line again

She looked a bit too thin and too glamorus I like the more homey look of her.
Agree with you about both points. I doubt she would wear too much make up in normal times though.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #4667
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

That fake gloryhunter Calimero/Rantphonius is spying on this thread and then reporting to bitchchat... so obsessed he is.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #4668
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
That fake gloryhunter Calimero/Rantphonius is spying on this thread and then reporting to bitchchat... so obsessed he is.
You don't know lots of people spying in this forum?

They love quoting jchuabh Unfortunately, they lack her sense of humour
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #4669
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beware of Fedtards posing as Nole fans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A84733455
Deference and fed /novak worship.
by music12 (U14870804) 17 May 2011

Further to my theory about primate behaviour, male hierarchy based on deference and dominance.

Clearly, when Federer is repeatedly bested by Nadal it gets into his head and he becomes submissive. Culminating as it did in female appropriate behaviour at the AO when he publicly wept.Nadal looked on embarrassed not understanding how to deal with such feminine behaviour being a standard dominant male. Federer fans also exhibit such latent deference psychologically when they rally to his defence on every blog, this hero worship reminds us of the devotion of preadolescent and adolescent sobbing at the Beatles in times past by young girls.

Because having already taken on the role of submission towards Federer, their chosen alpha-male, when this alpha male is ousted they experience typical troupe distress as seen among primates, when there is a change of power.With the alpha male demoted they lose orientation and are relegated to irrelevance, thus the desperate attempt to reinstate the dominance of their hero. A recent phenomenon noticed is the allegiance transference, whereby an enemy (Djokovic) is embraced as a dominance substitute, redesignating this new alpha male as the natural successor of the former, and employing him in the service of old rivalries, i.e. Nadal bashing.

At all events, they must avoid from their natural instinct to transfer their submission to the conqueror of their alpha male because they would have to abandon the established hierarchy for a new paradigm, which is to them anathema as they are wedded to the group conflict dynamic. The next best strategy is to take solace from vicarious victory in this struggle through the intervention of a third party...here Djokovic, again all to preserve the basic original sacrosanct paradigm...at the cost of a significant breach from reality.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 05-18-2011 at 11:16 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #4670
country flag jchuabh

jchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Pfffttt. That's what ophthalmologists are for.

In case you haven't noticed, Murray - on top of his multiple other deficiencies - is balding. That's why he hasn't had his locks shorn in ages even though he looks like Krusty the Clown on a bad hair day. He's obviously hoping his "riotous curls" will cover the thinning patches. Once again, I want to know: WTH were the Adidas folks thinking?

As for the schnauzer-schnozzled, squishy-faced, smugly Swiss, he's the bloody spitting image of his father. Can you imagine Robert Federer as pin-up material ever? I mean, other than as a poster boy for contests juxtaposing animals and their lookalike owners.

Sorry to be trampling all over your idols, but see, I've got all this spare venom now that I'm no longer frothing and foaming at the mouth at every sighting of Vajda in Nole's box.
jchuabh is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #4671
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Is he still around? He doesn't fit in anywhere so he's become a sad, bitter little man. He is deserving only of pity.
Apparently he loves insulting me at my back in the rafachat along with his buddies. So macho.

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 05-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #4672
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchuabh View Post
Pfffttt. That's what ophthalmologists are for.

In case you haven't noticed, Murray - on top of his multiple other deficiencies - is balding. That's why he hasn't had his locks shorn in ages even though he looks like Krusty the Clown on a bad hair day. He's obviously hoping his "riotous curls" will cover the thinning patches. Once again, I want to know: WTH were the Adidas folks thinking?

As for the schnauzer-schnozzled, squishy-faced, smugly Swiss, he's the bloody spitting image of his father. Can you imagine Robert Federer as pin-up material ever? I mean, other than as a poster boy for contests juxtaposing animals and their lookalike owners.

Sorry to be trampling all over your idols, but see, I've got all this spare venom now that I'm no longer frothing and foaming at the mouth at every sighting of Vajda in Nole's box.
It kills me that you can't appreciate the beauty of Goldielocks.
I don't find Rafa attractive though. How would you describe his face?

Old 05-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #4673
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently he loves insulting me at my back in the rafachat along with his buddies. So macho.
When did I "insult" you? calling on your extreeeeme fangirlism is no insult
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #4674
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #4675
country flag Running:Free

Running:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You stole my line again

She looked a bit too thin and too glamorus I like the more homey look of her.
Totally agree, Lee

They still looks adorbs, though. And I'm still shocked at Nole's idea of resting

His bow tie is cute Jelena must be wearing crazy high heels, no?
Running:Free is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #4676
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 10:12 PM   #4677
country flag Marion29520

Marion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond repute

wow thanks you for the pics !
Jelena is stunning as always and Nole very elegant in his suit
Marion29520 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #4678
country flag jchuabh

jchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond reputejchuabh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It kills me that you can't appreciate the beauty of Goldielocks.
I don't find Rafa attractive though. How would you describe his face?
Goldilocks? Now I've heard it all.

There's no denying Nadal is rather good-looking. Albeit in a dumb-jocky, vapid, vacuous, fatuous, insipid, conceived-in-the-shallow-end-of-the-intelligence-gene-pool way. But yeah, he's handsome all right.

See? I'm perfectly capable of saying nice things about Nole's closest rivals.

Last edited by jchuabh : 05-18-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #4679
country flag jchuabh

Quote:
You don't know lots of people spying in this forum?

They love quoting jchuabh Unfortunately, they lack her sense of humour
What's this? I'm being quoted where? In GM? Should I be

a) flattered?
b) talking to a lawyer already?

I don't post anywhere else, and I never even visit GM. Used to, then I realised it's true "You lie down with dogs and get up with fleas" or, in GM's case, rabies.

What's wrong with these "people"? Using, to borrow a Biblical phrase, my name in vain when I have nothing to do with them.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:56 PM   #4680
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchuabh View Post
What's this? I'm being quoted where? In GM? Should I be

a) flattered?
b) talking to a lawyer already?

I don't post anywhere else, and I never even visit GM. Used to, then I realised it's true "You lie down with dogs and get up with fleas" or, in GM's case, rabies.

What's wrong with these "people"? Using, to borrow a Biblical phrase, my name in vain when I have nothing to do with them.
You would do wonderfully in the rafachat. In a way you are the perfect answer to l_mac, only with more wits and good taste.

Nadal good-looking? you've said it all.

Closed Thread