pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 268 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 PM   #4006
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Vajda

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #4007
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is the guy on top right?
And where is the Austrian baldy, I can't remember his name
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 01:19 PM   #4008
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
He talked about a doctor in his interview maybe it's him
The Austrian, he was with in Dubai and Perth some rest maybe.
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 01:35 PM   #4009
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
This article explains his role fully

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/01/sp...YTStraightSets

MELBOURNE — To the flexible went the spoils at this Australian Open, as anyone who watched Kim Clijsters and Novak Djokovic do the splits while playing defense can confirm.

New York Times bloggers are following all of the action at the 2011 Australian Open.
Straight Sets RSS Feed | Atom
Go to the Straight Sets Blog
Men

Such acrobatics were the difference in many a rally for Clijsters and Djokovic as they swept past all resistance and ended up with the trophies and prize money of $2.2 million Australian dollars each (spoils indeed, with the Australian dollar at parity with the U.S. dollar).

Despite such commonalities, there can be no doubt about which champion had the wilder party. While Clijsters’s camp sipped Champagne and took turns posing with the trophy in the players lounge, Djokovic hired a Serbian folk band to play in the men’s locker room late on Sunday night and proceeded to fete his straight-set victory over Andy Murray in Melbourne Park until well after 2 a.m., with a final bedtime at about 5 a.m..

“I lost my voice,” Djokovic said, looking a bit bleary eyed during an interview with a small group of reporters on Monday afternoon.

“They were playing the music, and we were dancing traditional dances. We were making noises and jumping around on the tables. You will see the footage, and you will love it because it’s unusual.

“I didn’t want to talk about it obviously before the final,” he said. “I wanted to focus on the match, and when we came back it was amazing. We brought tournament director. We brought sponsors. We brought staff members. We brought everybody, whoever wanted was welcome to join the party.”

It has been a festive stretch for Djokovic, who also partied like a rock star with his Davis Cup teammates in Belgrade after winning the Cup for Serbia for the first time in December. But Djokovic also paid a price for all the physical and emotional energy expended in making it through his longest season.

“I was sick for four or five days, “ he said. “I was just out. I went to Monaco with my girlfriend, and I was lying in the bed and on the beach, and that’s what I did.”

But Djokovic recovered quickly, just as he did after exhausting rallies in Melbourne, where he pronounced himself to be in the shape of his life.

The weather conditions, which were mild throughout the tournament during his matches, worked in his favor. He also had to play only one set in the third round before his compatriot Viktor Troicki retired. Djokovic has suffered from allergies during his career and has long had difficulty in the heat. He underwent surgery to address sinus problems in 2005 but has remained vulnerable to breathing problems: retiring here against Andy Roddick in 2009 and looking close to retiring in the first round of the U.S. Open last year against Troicki before prevailing in five sets.

“We are all humans you know,” Djokovic said. “It’s all health issues and you overcome that. I have been working really hard. I have a doctor in my team now that keeps up on all the things, for allergies and what I eat and things like that. So we are really cautious on things that are going through the path of professional tennis.”

That doctor, Igor Cetojevic, began working with Djokovic last July before the Davis Cup quarterfinal in Croatia. The gray-bearded Cetojevic was in the front row of the players box on Sunday night and also with Djokovic and other members of his entourage on Monday, when Djokovic met reporters and photographers on one of the upper levels of the massive Melbourne Cricket Ground adjacent to Melbourne Park.

Cetojevic said he was a trained general practitioner with an expertise in “Chinese medicine,” and his Web site (drigor.org) says that he is also an acupuncturist who has attended seminars and had hospital experience in Beijing. Cetojevic’s Web site says that he holds a diploma from the Indian Institute of Magnetotherapy in New Delhi and that he specializes in working with advanced biofeedback systems, including SCIO, or Scientific Conscious Interface Operator, a device that measures 16 “standard electrical parameters of the body” in an attempt to detect and treat areas of stress or imbalance and can be used to help combat allergies.

Djokovic was not asked about the particulars of his own treatment, but he did indicate that Cetojevic has played a significant and wide-ranging role in recent months as Djokovic has reached the U.S. Open final, won the Davis Cup and now won his second Grand Slam singles title.

“He’s a great psychologist as well,” Djokovic said as Cetojevic approached him, wearing a vest with no shirt underneath.

“The great doctor,” Djokovic said to him with a grin before turning his attention back to his interlocutors. “He has no shirt because he gave it away.”
Djokovic made a point of thanking every member his extensive team on Monday, including the man he calls his “second father,” Marian Vajda, who is back to being his exclusive coach after Djokovic’s decision to stop consulting with the former American touring pro Todd Martin last year.

“The relationship we have, the connection, that is unbreakable, because he dedicated himself to this sport, to my career, to our success,” Djokovic said of Vajda. “You know it’s hard because he has a family. All these people have families back home and kids, and they are leaving them for a month and a half or two when they go to the States or Australia. It’s not easy you know, but they are still honestly living through these moments with me, because they want me to succeed.”

Djokovic, just 23, said he has more success in his plans, which for the moment still include playing an indoor event in Rotterdam next week, although it seems more likely (and prudent) that he recover and return for an event in Dubai in late February. It is also possible that he will skip Serbia’s first-round Davis Cup tie against India in Serbia. Even after his victory in Melbourne, he is still ranked No.3 behind Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. The No.1 ranking has been his goal since he was a boy being taught in the mountains of Serbia and in Belgrade by Jelena Gencic, who coached him until he was 12.

“I’ve been always dreaming about that as a kid, and I have to have self belief and dedication to the sport in order to achieve that, because I have great competitors and great rivals,” he said.

When he and Gencic used to dream about future victories, the Grand Slam on their minds was Wimbledon, and Djokovic remembers pretending to hold up the trophy at the All England Club after watching Pete Sampras win one of his seven singles titles.

“I was very passionate kid, like every kid when he dreams of something big,” Djokovic said. “So I was taking my small trophy, ‘Hi, I’m Novak Djokovic. I won Wimbledon.”’

For now, he will have to settle for being the Novak Djokovic who has won two Australian Opens.

“But I don’t want to stop here,” he said. “Right now I feel I’m experiencing the best time of my life on the tennis court, and I want to use this good feeling and try to make more success.”

Good to see he has done something for his allergies.So he's not really travelling with a psychologist, it's just his doctor who's obviously good to talk to aswell
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #4010

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mila, and thanks Amber...you're really unbelievable)
Great story, didn't know that, and very informative, good to know that he is doing everything to prevent that problems he used to have.

And...imagine, just imagine, what he will do if and when he wins Wimbledon
It will be a Full Monty, I have no doubt about it)
Old 01-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #4011
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics

Thanks Amber for that article
Noleta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #4012
country flag studiobuzzi

studiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond reputestudiobuzzi has a reputation beyond repute

Here are HQ photos of Novak Djokovic after winning the Australian Open 2011

Last edited by studiobuzzi : 01-31-2011 at 04:41 PM.
studiobuzzi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 04:35 PM   #4013
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Love all the pictures!

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #4014
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

no family picture? :Sad:
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:10 PM   #4015
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fotoglif.com/images/view/t3wpo4wfo15a

NOLANDY
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:29 PM   #4016
country flag Tanja&Nole

Tanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond reputeTanja&Nole has a reputation beyond repute

Pics are beautiful!Nole is beatiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serbian Chuck Norris-Novak Djokovic

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novak-...49258785097181
Tanja&Nole is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:33 PM   #4017
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
This article explains his role fully

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/01/sp...YTStraightSets
Excellent! Many thanks.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:59 PM   #4018
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Running:Free View Post

These are without a doubt the best photos from his win. WTF?
Old 01-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #4019

Anyone knows the story behind these pictures?
I'm guessing that he is trying to hide the trophy on second one...but have no idea why is he hiding on first one?
Old 01-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #4020
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread