pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #241
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak, number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
Am i the only one in here who is beginning to find these images a bit disturbing even if it is nole
No...you're not the only one

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #242
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_pica View Post
No...you're not the only one
Thats reassuring
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #243
country flag neznana

neznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond reputeneznana has a reputation beyond repute

neznana is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #244
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

15 minutes later, we saw the CHAMPION of the night, NOVAK DJOKOVIC and his entourage. OMG!!! Like always we were the first one spotted the player, ran into their group, and asked for photos, he was so busy at that moment, in and out the entrance and talking to the phone for around 10-15 minutes, oh well, we just waited him…. Hahaha….. from the groupies I regconised Nole’s girlfriend, Jelena Ristic…….. WOW! She is pretty and very timid. ( IMO, he’s more pretty than the Nole-rumours-gf, the javelin thrower!) Hahaha…. One of my new Italian’s friend, Marina knows Jelena’s friend back in Italy, so she greeted her and had a few lines with her in Italian which I didn’t understand at all… muahahaha…She’s so nice!

Now, back to Nole’s business, he’s finally finished with the phone talking stuffs and I finally had the chance to ask him for a photo. As a polite and civilize Malaysian tennis fans I started the conversation, “Hi Novak, congratulations! can we have a picture with you?” As the usual friendly Nole replied, “Sure, of course”… suddenly he mobbed by a few fanatic Chinese fans before I was able to pose for the picture, I let them go to him… hahahaha… then my opportunity came, I squeezed next to Nole and told him, “Novak, look at the camera”. He smiled and we posed together for the shot, I was in the cloud nine when his hands was placed at my waists!!!!! MY WAIST!!!! Hahahaha…. I can’t believe it, oh well, I place my hands at his waists too. :P He was so muscular in person… woot woot!!! and he smells good after the shower…hahaha… Photo taken and I gutted myself again, “NOVAK, CAN I GIVE YOU A HUG?” …. Without hesitation, he opened his arm and I gave him my BIG BIG HUG!!!!!

I found it on the netwonder which parfume he usesJelena patiently waiting at the background
Noleta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #245
country flag ellewoods

ellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond repute

Aww wish he placed his hands on my waist when we took the photo together! But at least he cupped my hand in his when he signed the autograph And I should have asked for a hug

And omg I just realised I will miss the ATP World Tour Championships in London by a couple of days
ellewoods is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:10 AM   #246
country flag pi21312

pi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond reputepi21312 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
15 minutes later, we saw the CHAMPION of the night, NOVAK DJOKOVIC and his entourage. OMG!!! Like always we were the first one spotted the player, ran into their group, and asked for photos, he was so busy at that moment, in and out the entrance and talking to the phone for around 10-15 minutes, oh well, we just waited him…. Hahaha….. from the groupies I regconised Nole’s girlfriend, Jelena Ristic…….. WOW! She is pretty and very timid. ( IMO, he’s more pretty than the Nole-rumours-gf, the javelin thrower!) Hahaha…. One of my new Italian’s friend, Marina knows Jelena’s friend back in Italy, so she greeted her and had a few lines with her in Italian which I didn’t understand at all… muahahaha…She’s so nice!

Now, back to Nole’s business, he’s finally finished with the phone talking stuffs and I finally had the chance to ask him for a photo. As a polite and civilize Malaysian tennis fans I started the conversation, “Hi Novak, congratulations! can we have a picture with you?” As the usual friendly Nole replied, “Sure, of course”… suddenly he mobbed by a few fanatic Chinese fans before I was able to pose for the picture, I let them go to him… hahahaha… then my opportunity came, I squeezed next to Nole and told him, “Novak, look at the camera”. He smiled and we posed together for the shot, I was in the cloud nine when his hands was placed at my waists!!!!! MY WAIST!!!! Hahahaha…. I can’t believe it, oh well, I place my hands at his waists too. :P He was so muscular in person… woot woot!!! and he smells good after the shower…hahaha… Photo taken and I gutted myself again, “NOVAK, CAN I GIVE YOU A HUG?” …. Without hesitation, he opened his arm and I gave him my BIG BIG HUG!!!!!

I found it on the netwonder which parfume he usesJelena patiently waiting at the background
Sorry for that but can i ask you sthing,did that happen in shanghailast yr??

no watermark

Last edited by pi21312 : 05-10-2009 at 05:49 AM.
pi21312 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 06:00 AM   #247
country flag Masha91

Masha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful pictures everyone, thank you!

Richard Gasquet, Gilles Simon, Juan Martin Del Potro
Masha91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #248
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi21312 View Post
Sorry for that but can i ask you sthing,did that happen in shanghailast yr??

no watermark
That pics was taken on the eve of his win in Shanghai last November
Noleta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #249
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some practice photos that i took last week at the Serbia Open. As usual, not great quality - but here they are anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P5060044.JPG (68.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg P5060045.JPG (68.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg P5060049.JPG (75.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg P5060048.JPG (75.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg P5070074.JPG (70.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg P5070075.JPG (78.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg P5070076.JPG (70.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg P5070077.JPG (64.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg P5070078.JPG (72.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg P5070079.JPG (71.2 KB, 14 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #250
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P5070080.JPG (70.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg P5070081.JPG (77.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg P5070086.JPG (79.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg P5070088.JPG (72.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg P5070091.JPG (77.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg P5070092.JPG (70.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg P5070095.JPG (75.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg P5070097.JPG (73.0 KB, 11 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #251
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Belgrade champ

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #252
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond repute

schorsch is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #253
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond repute

schorsch is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #254
country flag zsanika

zsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond repute

zsanika is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #255
country flag zsanika

zsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond repute

zsanika is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread