pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 157 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #2341
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Thank peeps for the mucious mixWas yawning in that second one

Rosie,i believe freckles suits you better than me,so thanks but thanks
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #2342
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

He's such a diva
Old 03-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #2343
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
@Fee... you crack me up. What's your fixation with Nole's tummy?
I give you this, you're very forward. I would have been frozen in front of him speechless.
I only spoke to him the second time because I had already spoken to him the first time, and I only spoke to him the first time because someone else pulled me into the conversation. I had no idea what to say to him, I just stood there thinking 'he is really handsome' and trying not to drool or look stupid.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #2344
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I only spoke to him the second time because I had already spoken to him the first time, and I only spoke to him the first time because someone else pulled me into the conversation. I had no idea what to say to him, I just stood there thinking 'he is really handsome' and trying not to drool or look stupid.
Fee
Old 03-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #2345
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
LOL Fee, but even that took a lot of guts. You're one lucky gal.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #2346
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
LOL Fee, but even that took a lot of guts. You're one lucky gal.
Actually, I think it took about half a pint of Samuel Adams, if I remember correctly. Didn't hurt that Nenad was there too and he was very easy to talk to. Probably helped to have a very attractive female friend standing next to me too. It's always easier to talk to someone in a bar I suppose.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2010, 04:23 PM   #2347
country flag Noleta

Old 03-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #2348
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

That last picture says it all
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #2349
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

I guess these will be his new outfits? Looks nice on him!

Another set, black & yellow (The skyblue-colored shirts are just for practice.)

The moment Nole meets his life-time idol.

Dusan & Todd

Photos from http://www.flickr.com/photos/8363590...7623540098627/
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #2350
country flag Noleta

I like what i see
Old 03-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #2351
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice pics. Nole looks giddy meeting Sampras even from behind.
kalisita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #2352
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the photos, they are great! It's so good to come here every day and see new pics of Nole.
I don't understand what kind of practice is that with the serve? serving from the floor?
Nole seems very frustrated, poor thing.
Anyway he had his moment with Sampras, maybe that can cheer him up a little...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #2353
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Jelena in yellow stripes dress right?

Btw is that a dog?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #2354
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she is Jelena, they look so alike though.
In the pushchair? Then seems so.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #2355
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
I don't think she is Jelena, they look so alike though.
In the pushchair? Then seems so.
I'm sure it's Jelena

A dog in the pushchairOkay