Yay French Federation, You Got Exactly What You Wanted. Nice Try Anyway, Andy. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #76
country flag Selby

Selby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Never Mind Andy, Stay on your Honeymoon til Queen's" Clay Season Thread

He is updating his twitter like every 2 minutes
That what happens when you don't play tennis Andy, you get really bored!
The only positive I can think of is that he will be rested and refreshed in Wimbledon.
Selby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #77
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Never Mind Andy, Stay on your Honeymoon til Queen's" Clay Season Thread

Seriously. But honestly, his Twitter just screams Andy now that he's using it -- I'm not surprised he impulsively tweets so much about every little [random] thing.

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 PM   #78
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Andy's back to spamming Twitter today. I think you're right Deb, Twitter is his new toy and he'll play with it often for about a week. Then he won't make another update for eight months.

alright..... track... good times
about 1 hour ago from web

snore

ha ha ha....

i want bobby to give me a job when i am retired.... cant be that hard

bobby is a punk at name that tune

bobby bones show!! seriously one of the best things about being home
about 2 hours ago from web

eggs...
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #79
country flag Heather1229

Heather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond reputeHeather1229 has a reputation beyond repute

Well my company banned facebook and twitter so I can't read Andy's super random tweets! If anyone would like to be super generous and continue updating this thread with tweets it would be super appreciated!
Heather1229 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:16 PM   #80
country flag Caren

Caren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond repute

I know the conversation has kinda moved on but just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents worth. The guy has just got married so i completly understand him wanting to spend longer on his honeymoon, at the end of the day he won't get the first month or so of his marriage back so i can understand his point of view on that.

What bothers me more is just the points thing, its like dude, if we can all see you losing a lot of points and care about it...why don't you.
But if this was the only time of the year when they could get married i understand his decision, i don't believe it was meant as a blatant lie i just think the timing is off and it'll have to be something he looks at. He doesn't want to get that type of reputation if you know what i mean.
Caren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #81
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bobby is a punk at name that tune
Bobby Bones' response to Andy's above Twitter:

@andyroddick seriously, I will destroy you.

These two love to trash one another don't they? I'm enjoying the Twitter show.

*edit*

Fans and other twitterers respond to Andy's tweets:

femalle: hahahahah I love following Andy Roddick, He makes me smile everytime i read his comments!!

Tea_Chang: Andy Roddick......the new "John Mayer" on twitter.......actually its a super good news for me! loooooovvveeee twitter talking head !!!

JustinHabs: all of a sudden, Andy roddick has tweeted like 20 times within the last 2 days. I think someone's a fan.

bwfearn: Andy Roddick finally tweeted! He has not done that since April 4th! Way to go Andy! I love you!

Lbcute: it figures that Andy Roddick, one of the loves of my life, would get married on my b-day

Brandynz2572: Andy Roddick is twittering like mad today.

jeramiemcguire: Wow. Thank you Andy Roddick...practice was great. Shower, reading, then hitting the track rain or shine. Stagecoach Days Marathon in May.

jesstooimpress: Andy roddick got married, my life is ovvvverrrrr

adamsayshi: I hate when people say they'd like to switch lives with someone, but damn if Andy Roddick doesn't have it made.

ciarams: should i remove myself from andy roddick's future wives f-bk group now that he is married?maybe the countess knows the appropriate etiquette

KattyLu: is now following andy roddick. wow... Too bad he just got married.

worriedwendy: Glad to see Andy Roddick is tweetin again

jdito: Andy Roddick just called in to the Bobby Bones show and he seems so chill. Gotta love Austin, folks!
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 04-29-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:24 AM   #82
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

So Andy's Twitter is legit? I've been following it but with how crazy it's gotten I thought maybe it was hacked in to.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:41 AM   #83
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's legit, he even talked about it on the radio show yesterday

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #84
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

It's him now, but you can tell AR staff was doing it at some point.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:38 AM   #85
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

they never really denied that, I don't think anyone thought it was Andy til he said so the other day, except some of the stt.com folks of course.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #86
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

I love how he feels like he has to post as soon as he gets up and just before he goes to bed. he's like a kid with a new toy, I agree it won't last! didn't he promise to write a certain number of blogs this year or something...I don't think he's making his target!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #87
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

No he isn't making the blog target but the twittering is funny.
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #88
Last dance, Andy

For those who can't view Twitter here are his latest updates.

practice

@mrbobbybones you gonna come to track workout this weekend? it will be fun

was too lazy to drive... just brewed a mug at home....
about 3 hours ago from web

finally finished.... lunch and then to the courts at 2... need to work starbucks in there somewhere
about 4 hours ago from web

track is calling... brutal ha ha
about 7 hours ago from web

morning!
about 8 hours ago from web

good night all.... i am pissed miami lost
about 18 hours ago from web

this hawks heat game is brutal... they need to be wearing helmets
about 19 hours ago from web

----------- *edit* ---------------

More fans' reaction to Andy's tweets:

carson_jones: Let it be known that no one in the world twitters as much as andy roddick. Lol

cherrycheung: it's nice when I log in to twitter, the first thing I saw is Andy roddick say morning to me!

Jlee28: Andy Roddick twittering for real now...hahahaha

AGirlNamedLacey: i got 5 bucks that says andy roddick eats his eggs while listening to the show [Bobby Bones]...any takers?

LModlin: i agree - andy roddick is awesome

_love_never: nah I have to be cool like Andy Roddick who tweets about making himself eggs every morning, he's in mah head

Texas111: just saw ur At&t commercial. "I'm faster than andy roddick" LOL

Saosin38927: MUST SEE ANDY RODDICK in AUGUST MUUUUUUST

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 04-30-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #89
country flag Selby

Selby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond repute

New Mrs. Roddick has also got her twitter:
http://twitter.com/BrooklynDDecker
This thing is so popular at the moment, but after a while people will probably get bored.
Selby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #90
Last dance, Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selby View Post
New Mrs. Roddick has also got her twitter:
http://twitter.com/BrooklynDDecker
This thing is so popular at the moment, but after a while people will probably get bored.
That's so funny how she's hooked too. Here's what Bobby Bones Twittered to her:

@BrooklynDDecker hah. welcome to twitter. you'll be obsessed for about 20 days. then it'll all calm down. congrats on the wedding

Mugs Tennis Forums