Who Has The Guts To Back Gaudio Tuesday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #31
country flag Doomach777

Doomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Has The Guts To Back Gaudio Tuesday

fucking retard that fognini...

https://twitter.com/#!/IvanLjubicic1
Doomach777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #32
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
I don't have time to post my blog or my updated record but I took some time off, worked on my strategy and I am back with some serious fire in my game:

Tuesday, April 21

ATP Barcelona - Round of 56

Oscar Hernandez 1.62 over Eduardo Schwank ($1000 to win $620)

Alright so the deal is that a bunch of you are taking Schwank here as an upset but I just don't understand why. I mean you can really call this some sort of toss up match because neither player has done much to impress in recent weeks or in recent clay court tournaments but Oscar, as unreliable and inconsistent as he can be, should come out on top here. Schwank has never stepped foot on the courts of Barcelona in his career not even for a qualies match so he has no idea what to expect in terms of speed, agility and the tits he gets to look at in the crowd. Hernandez on the other hand was in the Quarter Finals of this tournament back in 2007 but was bounced here last year. Schwank has shown no consistency whatsoever on the dirt courts losing 6 of his last 10 matches and having now dropped three straight (no clay court wins since early February and that sucks). Hernandez has done a little better and had it not been for an encounter with eventual finalist Novak Djokovic, we could be talking about an Oscar who won three matches in Monte Carlo last week instead of one and two qualies. This match should go back and forth but the edge goes to Oscar in my books.

Diego Junqueira 1.74 over Gaston Gaudio ($2000 to win $1480)

Nobody seems to care about this match but it brings tremendous value to the table and you guys are blind to miss out on this. I have been fading Gaudio for some time now and making some big time cash and again I don't see why anyone would back him. For those of you who don't know much about Junqueira heading into this match you have to know that he is playing some of the best tennis of his career over the span of the last 12 months and that despite being a career long journeyman, he now has three of his four career tournament wins in those last 12 months. Junqueira has not impressed as of late but he has yet to find his comfort zone on the clay courts having had to face much superior opponents along the way and now he finally meets a player he matches up well against. Things cannot get any worse for Gaston Gaudio than his first round qualies loss to the world #290 in Houston last week and believe me when I say that he is going to come into this match with no heart or determination whatsoever. He is done, his career is over but for some reason some of these tournament organizers are going to continue to let him be embarassed like he was in Santiago a few weeks ago losing to the out of tennis Mario Zabaleta. POUND AWAY ON DIEGO HERE...THIS IS A GREAT SPOT FOR THE CASH!

Feliciano Lopez 1.97 over Jarkko Nieminen ($3500 to win $3395)

***PLAY OF THE DAY***

Alright so this is a huge play for me and like I talked about on my website, Lopez is going to show me some fuckin cash here. First and foremost the only reason Nieminen is favored in this match here is because Lopez is a pathetic 0-5 against the Finn in his career but to be fair only two of those matches were played on clay courts with the first being back in a 2001 Challenger event for their first ever meeting and the second being in 2007 at the French Open when Lalo was playing some horrendous tennis. Well the only one playing pathetic tennis right now is Nieminen who is coming off a qualifying round loss to Flavio Cipolla in TMS Monte Carlo last week and anyone who thinks he is going to get better this week has to be smoking something stupid. You guys are killing me with some of the dumb picks I have seen. I mean this is the same Nieminen who is coming off a hard court loss to Schuettler a few weeks ago. Sure Lopez lost in the first round of the TMS Monte Carlo event and he actually got killed by Ferrer but how can you blame him in his first clay court match of the 2009 season? Do not forget people that Feliciano Lopez reached the Round of 16 here last season, he is playing in his home Country where he gets all the ass in the world and if there was ever a time to back him on clay courts it would be here against a Jarkko Nieminen who seems to have lost all control on all surfaces. PLAY OF THE DAY $$$$$$!

Also Betting

Viktor Troicki 1.92 over Mikhail Youzhny ($1000 to win $920)

Juan Monaco 1.47 over Marat Safin ($3000 to win $1410)

Did not have time to talk about the last two matches but oh well. Time to sleep for a little bit and get right back to work. I was 2-0 in baseball tonight and 2-0 with my first NBA Playoff plays. Good Luck to everyone!

2-1 (+$2015) today with pending

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What a huge hit on Lalo. Now need these two ass clowns to close out my day. Still cannot believe Junqueira lost that match.
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #33
country flag BostonBrian

BostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond repute

nice job so far Mista...nice bounceback...
BostonBrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #34
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Challenger Tallahassee

Im over Bogdanovic @ $2.30

Im has a good record vs left handers and is in good form
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #35
country flag desigundah

desigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond repute

changing Juan Monaco to Marat Safin
desigundah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #36
country flag marquez
Banned!

marquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquez View Post
yep
h2h looks dangerous though(6-0 for nieminen)

FOGNINI x STEPA x CANAS @ 2.93
(really dont know why I keep on playing parlays)

LALO @ 1.9
L
W
marquez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #37
country flag SpinLES

SpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond reputeSpinLES has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinLES View Post
Fognini @ 1.5
Fognini 2:0 @ 2

gl
I hate that guy
SpinLES is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #38
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
Lopez over Nieminen @ 5/6
Troicki over Youzhny @ 1/1
Monaco over Safin @ 1.47
WON
LOST
WON

Better.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #39
country flag vcastr

vcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond reputevcastr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcastr View Post
Unfortunately no time for previews but the picks are:

Oscar Hernandez(ESP) Over Eduardo Schwank(ARG)- Odds On

Troicki (SRB) Over Youzhny (RUS)- Odds Against

(q)Fabio Fognini(ITA)Over(q)Daniel Gimeno-Traver(ESP) - Odds On

N Lapentti (ECU) over Mathieu (FRA)- Odds Against

W

L

L

W
Old 04-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #40
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Challenger Tallahassee

Im over Bogdanovic @ $2.30

Im has a good record vs left handers and is in good form
WŁN
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #41
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontario Gambler View Post
MONACO over Safin @1.46, 8 units
LOPEZ over Nieminen @1.92, 4 units
Quote:
TROICKI over Youzhny @1.83, 4 units
W
W
L

ytd W/L = 192/196

units staked = 1355
units returned = 1376.94

profit = +21.94 units

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #42
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Unlucky with Junqueira and Troicki, could have have been a mista clean sweep otherwise. I don't know how Gaudio won that match.
Good comeback though, impressive win with Lalo.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #43
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
Unlucky with Junqueira and Troicki, could have have been a mista clean sweep otherwise. I don't know how Gaudio won that match.
Good comeback though, impressive win with Lalo.
lol

yep amazing insight from flava, no luck at all.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #44
country flag BostonBrian

BostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBostonBrian has a reputation beyond repute

Troicki shit all over himself after looking really good...Fognini is just a asshole...
BostonBrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:46 AM   #45
country flag KostyaTszyu

KostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
Gasquet at -365, Niemenen at -120
won, lost
KostyaTszyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote