fanfic prt3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2004, 03:22 PM   #1
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default fanfic prt3

Haven't found a title for this yet but at least I'm building a plot
----------------------------------------
Lleyton waited for 15 minutes before Marat finally returned. He was whistling some song Lleyton had never heard of. "Welcome back mate" he said dryly. "...where's my coffee?" Marat stopped whistling and thought for a sec. "Oh damnit! I'm sorry man, I forgot...I got you this candy bar though " Marat was enjoying himself way too much.

David and Guille report back to Chief Mancini (man that sounds good: "Cheif Mancini"). Anywho, he had another assignment for them. "Your next target can be found in China." "China?" Guille inquired. Damn, isn't that where he encountered that crazy girl codenamed Kandy Kane? Maybe she was a cyborg (ok ok I'm gonna stop). Guille started to get worried. "don't worry Guillermo, I don't think we're going back to THAT area..." assured David. Ok I'm buggin' out. "Hyung is going with you" said Mancini. "We have reason to believe-" Suddenly the power flicked off....then on again. "Wonder what the hell was that" said David. Then a call came through to Mancini. It was TimmAY. "Chief, security has been breached" he stated. "What? That's immpossible!" "I KNOW that but, it has. I don't know exactly who or what the intruder is-" Mancini put Tim on hold. "Guillermo, David, hurry to the weapons deparment and arm yourselves." Guille and David did so as told without even the slightest hint of hesitation. Racing down the hall they encountered Hyung who was coming from the weapons dept. "Take your time" he stated with an arrogant grin. He drew his wakizashi and sought forth to kick ass. Carlos already had shit ready when Guille and David arrived. No time for heavy combat artilery; he handed them 9mm and .45's (song ) "The hall is the long way to the entrance" said Carlos. "Take this route instead." He pulled back some curtains to what everyone THOUGHT was a window. Happened to be a secret passage. "Well shit. You've been holding out on us" said Guille. "Shut up. I don't have to tell you everything" replied Carlos smugly. " Whatever. Vamos David." They rush down a winding flight of steps (Witch Hunter Robyn type shit) and uhm, through a short narrow hall. And POW! There was the entrance. "No wonder he's always first to leave" stated David. "Slick bastard." Guille examined the breached "door" if you wanna call it that. The security keypad had been tampered with, seemingly from the inside. "Hmm, looks like we're dealing with multiple enemies here." he informed. "Why do you say so?" David inquired. "This keypad has been tampered with but from the inside. Who...or WHATever got in here first didn't come through this door." "Shit. Vamos." They start on the search of their unknown target when the encounted Hyung AGAIN. He approched them with a satisfied look on his face. Guille rolled his eyes and David sighed and folded his arms. "What Hyung?" "Looks like you guys took my advice and took your time Oh I found the thing. Heh no sweat. Here's the head." Hyung dropped a metal head to the floor which had sparks flying from it and wires hanging out of the neck. "Well" stated David, "It could simply be a decoy based upon what Guillermo told me." "Really now?" inquired Hyung. "Quite" replied Guille (y'all ever noticed how often Guille uses the word "quite"? ) "Security was breached from the inside. Someone or something let that thing you destroyed in as a decoy as David stated." Hyungs' arrogance quickly left him. "Now we must find the true culprit and decipher how he truly got in" said David. Guille looked around and noted to Hyung and David that all the security cameras were still functioning. Then he remember something: "David, remember when the power flicked off then on again? That was enough time for the intruder to let the decoy in through the entrance." "Yeah but that was only about 3 seconds" David noted. "They'd have to be awfully quick." Shit, this is some shit!

To be continued.

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!

Last edited by Guille's Girl : 08-13-2004 at 03:26 PM.
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2004, 08:20 PM   #2

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fanfic prt3

DAMNIT! I knew forgot somebody!! ANDY! How could I forget eh? Crap, ok, Andy's gonna start the next story Aaaaannd I need to consult my bro on some Ninjutsu terms

Old 08-25-2004, 09:05 PM   #3
country flag mordicus18

mordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond repute

I've juste read it (it was too long to understand it) but it's cool... is the other story you'll writte the suite of it ? I hope...mmm I imagine a sexy guille... you don't speak about what they're wearing... I think that long black coats and dark grey pulls with polo-neck and black jeans with black shoes too (All Blacks )... and for me, guille's got a long hair, until his shoulders...

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
mordicus18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:11 AM   #4

Ooo THAT's nice!!! They acually are all wearing black. But the reason I didn't depict what they were wearing (except for the Matrix description) is so everyone would use they're imagination. Like you so nicely. Cuz well, in my mind Guille has SHORT hair

Old 08-26-2004, 12:04 PM   #5
country flag mordicus18

mordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond repute

in the story I prefer imagine guille with a long hair, coz he looks like younger and innocent

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 09-05-2004, 08:16 PM   #6
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

LONG HAIR
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 08:49 PM   #7

Short hair...ok I don't MIND long hair, but still

Last edited by Guille's Girl : 09-05-2004 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:59 PM   #8
country flag mordicus18

GUILLE WITHOUT HAIR
*help me please I don't care about his haircut*

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 09-06-2004, 08:42 PM   #9

No you don't need help. He's still hella fine either way *dies* But I happen to love short hair

Old 09-09-2004, 07:37 PM   #10
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordicus18
GUILLE WITHOUT HAIR
*help me please I don't care about his haircut*
oh my god
NO HAIR? only the idea.. AARGH

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Old 09-09-2004, 08:01 PM   #11
country flag mordicus18

hehehe... I said it becoz I wanted these crazy girls to stop talking about his STUPID hair......

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 09-09-2004, 08:12 PM   #12
country flag Pancakesong

hhehe sorry then.. but hair is sow importand by a man!!

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Old 09-10-2004, 01:59 AM   #13

Right!

Man! I've been writing part 4 of this damn story for ages but haven't had any ideas I just can't seem to make Andy FIT anywhere...

Last edited by Guille's Girl : 09-10-2004 at 02:05 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:19 PM   #14
country flag mordicus18

pfff...... lex luthor is a sexy no-hair-man

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 09-18-2004, 02:33 PM   #15
country flag Pancakesong

who's thah:

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!