Clay Pics - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #46
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♥ o☆`o Rogi's 09 Clay Court Season Pics o☆`o ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
How do you know it's August? Has his said anything about that?
Just count 9 months since the date they released the news to the press

and i digg the new outfit but i miss the RF belt it was a nice touch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, Lay down with him, But if I do that, wed never stand up.-[Delpo]
Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #47
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
Just count 9 months since the date they released the news to the press

and i digg the new outfit but i miss the RF belt it was a nice touch
But she could have been preggo for 3 months when he announced it We don't really know.

I agree about the belt . I hope it comes back for the next match...
Old 04-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #48
country flag Spirit_fire

Spirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit_fire has a reputation beyond repute

Roger looks gorgeous

And Mirka is looking very beautiful indeed...just glowing
Spirit_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #49
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But she could have been preggo for 3 months when he announced it We don't really know.
Any sensible woman who's pregnant keeps it a secret to the Outer World for the first couple of months for obvious reasons. And just looking at those pictures of hers... I'm sure Mirka is a very sensible woman.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #50
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Some commentator (Justin Gimbelstob?) said last week she's 4.5 months pregnant, and looking at her, she does seem about 5 months pregnant to me.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #51
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

You know what?
You know some Rafa fans have the "Bring Back the Sleeveless" banners/signs...maybe if he doesnt get the belt back we might just have to make some "bring back the belt" signs of our own :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, Lay down with him, But if I do that, wed never stand up.-[Delpo]
Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #52
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know what?
You know some Rafa fans have the "Bring Back the Sleeveless" banners/signs...maybe if he doesnt get the belt back we might just have to make some "bring back the belt" signs of our own :P

Brilliant idea
Old 04-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #53
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know what?
Quote:

Brilliant idea
+1.

Anathema

Old 04-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #54
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

he must play on USO!!!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #55
country flag Dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey.my.dreamz View Post
he must play on USO!!!!!
Huh? He is playing USO
Old 04-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #56
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Huh? He is playing USO
I think Janko is referring to the possible birthdate of his kid?
Well personally I'm more dreading Wimbledon...

Anathema

Old 04-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #57
country flag Dini

I don't think anything will stop him from playing Wimbledon, even the birth of his son. He loves that tournament nearly more than anything else.

Roger would also want to defend his US Open title. I mean he gave up a honey moon for a non mandatory MS event. I'm sure he'll be able to play tennis even if his son comes to the world that day.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #58
country flag Obey.my.dreamz

Obey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond reputeObey.my.dreamz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Janko is referring to the possible birthdate of his kid?
exactly.
Quote:
I don't think anything will stop him from playing Wimbledon, even the birth of his son. He loves that tournament nearly more than anything else.
lol^-^

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/...fb6fcba8_m.jpg
Obey.my.dreamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #59
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I love this shirt!!!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #60
country flag Dini

Gif

Baby bump!!

Wedding ring(s)