Chat Thread (Part I) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 04:39 PM   #46
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's Forum's Very Own Chat Thread :-)

and the shops are open until late??? .... the blue jays games are only in the afternoon .... we'll see although is good to see you making plans for Toronto again after you email from yesterday

BTW we've to start working about the book that you told me remember??? and did you read that Alex sent your package already???

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2006, 04:44 PM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I still want to go to Toronto.

And we do have to work on the book. I'm behind on that.

And I did see that Alex sent my package...yeay! I hope his package gets to him okay...I've been worried about it.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-30-2006, 05:29 PM   #48
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to know that you still want to go to Toronto and we do have to start working with that book

Hopefully both of you will receive your packages very quickly and safe

what a match between Marat and Fernando?!?! I hope that GonzoFan did find the way to follow it

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-30-2006, 07:04 PM   #49
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan - with "Feli" you mean F. Lopez? Perfect day for me...Gonzo def. Safin at least! I hope of a match against Tommy H in the third round. But it´s difficult.

kidnicky - why you are not rooting for them anymore?
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-30-2006, 07:42 PM   #50
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope GF got to watch it too! Great match - even though the last set seemed one sided score wise, almost every game went to deuce. Must have been great to watch...and great because Fernando won! I would love to see Fer against Tommy H - can't remember who Tommy has next, but I know Fernando has Novak - tough in one way, but I think Fer can beat him.

And yup, Feli a in Feliciano Lopez. Or as Rafa calls him - Fidgiano (something like that - we're supposed to hear the story on why some other time).
Old 05-30-2006, 09:04 PM   #51
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy H plays against his friend and davis-cup double partner Alex Waske now. Usually it´s a little bit easier as a player like Djokovic. But i read that Tommy still had problems and wanted to cancel 30 minutes before the match against Schuettler started today. He tried it fortunately. I don´t know what happens the next days.

Ah ok "Feli" Lopez. He isn´t playing a good year so far!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-30-2006, 10:50 PM   #52
country flag kidnicky

NicoFan used to call some of the boys for short names just teasing you NicoFan!

Tommy B, long story, I was a big fan and when they went to the world cup in USA it was so exciting, it was a great time and they're in a tough group, I remembered that it was called the death group, they're were with Italy, Norway and Irlanda (forgot the name in english lol!) so they passed to the next round with Italy and the next match was against Bulgary, it was a great match, it ended 1-1 and all was defined in penalties .... 2 of the best mexican players didn't score their penalties and Campos (the portero, the ones that keeps the goal entrance) did some great stops but at the end Mexico lost ... it was sooo damn closed! the bulgarians were tired and scared so it was so dissapointed. I cried like crazy! and I didn't want to go to eat (silly I know!) so since that time that I suffered so much I decided to stop rooting for them, that was one of the best mexican teams ever so the rest is just worthless ... I do like Rafa Marques but he can't play all the positions in the field like a wizard

See! long story and now everyone knows how crazy I was .... correction I am 'cause the place of the mexican team has ben occupied for some chilean tennis player that you all know

Hopefully Tommy Haas will recover very soon!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-31-2006, 12:22 AM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Hey Kid - una espanol pregunta. You know how Lety always says con permiso con permiso con permiso about 10 times as she's leaving the room? Well Don Fernando and Don Omar say "propio" "propio" back. What does the word "propio" have to do with "con permiso"? "Propio" means "own" ... like "mi propia casa" - my own house. No me entiendo...
Old 05-31-2006, 12:41 AM   #54
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

OMG We have La fea mas bella in Chile too but I don't see it
Hey NF, In Which channel do you see it? In the US?

Ok, I have to go and study
Old 05-31-2006, 12:45 AM   #55
country flag NicoFan

Go study!

Its on Univision New York time from 8-9.

I love La Fea Mas Bella (especially that gorgeous Jaime Camil...oopppps sorry guys ) - she says no but I really think that I'm making poor Kid loca because in Mexico they are further along in the story so I keep asking her questions. Kid isn't going to like me very much by the time its over.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:27 PM   #56
country flag kidnicky

Alonso has that telenovela too?? damn! can you explain me why everybody have mexican tv shows and I can't have a single chilean tv channel?!!?! what a bummer

Oh and about your question NicoFan, when they say "propio" that means that she can go away, that's just an answer when somebody says "permiso" permission to leave a room or to leave a group in a middle of a conversation, like you don't want to be rud with the people around crossing between them or interrupting a conversation, if you want to leave you just say "con permiso" or like Lety "permiso" and then the rest of the people answer you "propio" that means, it's okay you can go ... it's just good manners, people in the US use "excuse me" but don't know if you answer something as a response

Maybe Alonso can tell us why they use in Chile for this kind of ocasions

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-31-2006, 05:15 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

Thanks for the explanation Kid!

Lety cracks me up with her permiso permiso permiso. And bowing down when she says it.

In the US, I guess we really lack manners. When people say excuse me, people either just nod, or if they need to move, just move. Its kind of like yeah whatever you're excused. Just go...

Yeah Kid - not fair that everyone gets the great Mexico shows and you can't get any of the Chilean stations. Even when I was in Spain, we got one of the Mexican telenovelas.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:41 PM   #58
country flag kidnicky

I know! and now Don Fernando knows that when Lety is mad, she doesn't bow to him and says "permiso" very loud and serious

Well I don't know if we've to many good manners but I say "con permiso" everytime that I left the elevator and the rest of the people says "propio" or "buen dia" ... not everyone is like that

When DirecTV was here, I remembered that they had TVN and The Tennis channel, but the stupids from SKY didn't let them to stay here and now those assh*les don't have those channels and not even ESPN+

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-01-2006, 12:25 PM   #59
country flag NicoFan

What is happening with Fernando?

I don't have the link for the RG thread on his forum so I can't read what's happening.

Even anyone reads this, can you post the link here?

Gracias.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #60
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
What is happening with Fernando?

I don't have the link for the RG thread on his forum so I can't read what's happening.

Even anyone reads this, can you post the link here?

Gracias.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...28#post3571228

But don't think it will help too much because no one has the match on tv

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread