Chat Thread (Part I) - Page 320 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 05:52 AM   #4786
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Welcome To Margaritaville...Our Party Time Thread

Great for Serena!! and maybe the WTA does sucks No1Rios but at least we have a different winner in almost every tournament and you never know who is gonna win

NicoFan OMG! those people from tenis magazine are hillarious!!! and they get paid for doing that?!?! I love the one when it says that the oponents can use a family member as a lines person or if they're not available a fan can do it ... I'll be great as a lines person for Nico vs Federer

and that one of wearing Mirka's shoes

VAMOOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2007, 08:50 AM   #4787
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

I want to be a line judge too
And Mirka's shoes, that's too funny

And I agree with No1Rios on WTA tour. That sucks. I have already noticed that when Clijsters or Henin-Hardenne are injuried during weeks and when they play again, they win 3 tournaments in a row

VAMOOOS NICO !!! VAMOOOS FENAA !!

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2007, 02:29 PM   #4788
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...I'm so proud of Serena. She came out there and just kicked butt. Those looks that she was giving Maria....especially if Maria won a point - it was like - who do you think you are winning a point off of me! It seemed like she wanted to win 6-0, 6-0 all games at love.

Selfishly Serena is good for tennis in the States. On Tennis Week, they had an article about how ratings skyrocked whenever Serena on on - and then went back low for the men. People basically turned off their TVs when the men came on. So the WTA may suck for diehard tennis fans, but for general fans, at least in the States, they love Serena.

But I give Maria credit - she played poorly, but kept trying. And her speech during the ceremony was very gracious. She seems this year to have gotten that condescending diva tone out of her voice. I want to like Maria - I really do. She can be great for tennis - she's pretty, she has game (not last night, but generally), and if she could just look at how past women stars dealt with the press and public like Chrissy and Graf and Sabatini, she could become even more popular. And Serena could be good for her game. With Davenport quitting to be a mommy, Kim wanting to bake , HH with all her personal problems, Maria can be challenged by Serena and grow as a player.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #4789
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing match for Serena

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2007, 07:05 PM   #4790
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

You're right NicoFan

great victory for Serena

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #4791
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

for Fernando, but from what I read, King Fed as always was just too strong. Got to give him credit...he's just a Tennis Force. I didn't see the match because I wasn't getting up at 3:30 a.m. I'll watch the replay this afternoon.

Now...Vina!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #4792
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't sleep yet ... Thank God is sunday

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread