Chat Thread (Part I) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 07:21 PM   #31
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's Forum's Very Own Chat Thread :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB.
I agree with you...usually!
I hope she doesn't read this to see the "usually" part of your post.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2006, 12:46 AM   #32
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Tommy B actually I left my fanatism for the mexican team since the world cup in 94, the one that was in USA .... loooong story and I'm sure that if I'd say it, more than one would call me crazy

But I do like Rafa Marques!! he's the best mexican player and the first mexican beign champion of Europe

NicoFan, don't kill me, I forgot to ask to my mom but I'll do it I promise!!! but like I told you before, Lety doesn't do anything wrong to Don Fernando

Tommy, your girlfriend would be a great friend of NicoFan

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-30-2006, 01:04 AM   #33
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid!

You were right!

Lety didn't do anything to Don Fernando!!!! I cried when she told him, and said she would would resign, and he told her that he trusted her - he had such a sweet look on his face. But Don Omar at the end told DF that Lety was in love with him.

And now...I promise I'll never ask you a La Fea Mas Bella question again!
Old 05-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #34
country flag NicoFan

Hey TommyB - I noticed that Tommy H won! Easily too. Yeay! Hopefully that means he's feeling better.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:40 PM   #35
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey NicoFan

See!! I told you!! .... don't worry you can continue asking about Lety the thing is that I'm not sure if I'll have an answer for you , you're more a telenovelas fan that I am haha! besides I always ask you about Am Idol so we're even

BTW I saw a little bit of the interview that ESPN made to Nico and of course that I almost cry again he ended saying "I was so close to not beign in the 2nd round", thank God that he could!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #36
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Hey NicoFan

See!! I told you!! .... don't worry you can continue asking about Lety the thing is that I'm not sure if I'll have an answer for you , you're more a telenovelas fan that I am haha! besides I always ask you about Am Idol so we're even

BTW I saw a little bit of the interview that ESPN made to Nico and of course that I almost cry again he ended saying "I was so close to not beign in the 2nd round", thank God that he could!!!
That's true, we are kind of even - and you have American Idol tonight, right?

Oh I wish I had watched that interview! I would have cried too. I was less in shock later in the day - that was a numbing match, I felt dazed and confused afterwards. I can imagine how he felt. There's always such drama in Nico's matches.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:16 PM   #37
country flag kidnicky

Nop, I've Am Idol until tomorrow night, the first part of the finale so I need to know again the lenght of the first show, 'cause I already know that the 2nd was the one with 2 hours, but I need to know it for the first one, 'cause I can handle an hour and to be awake until 12 am but until 1 am I'm not sure, and it'll depend of the next Nico's match, I guess I'll tape it 'cause I was falling sleep yesterday since 10 pm yeah me and my great idea of beign awake since 4 am

Actually I guess that I didn't see the complete interview, it was the night edition of sports center so the commentator was saying that Nico and Chucho had almost the same ending for their matches and they even gave the interview at the same time you could see Chucho in the room next to Nico , so he only said (the part that I watched) that it was a strange match 'cause after the 2 first sets he lost his energy, that it was weird what he was feeling but that he was lucky to be able to finish the match and then the phrase that I told you before. It seems that Nico and Fernando know Malisse since they're juniors and both of them think that he has a great technique and a great talent so that's why he was in shocked when he finally won the match .... I didn't know that

The boy has to make a mental hospital for his fans, because for him we'd end in one of those clinics

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-30-2006, 02:24 PM   #38
country flag NicoFan

Kid! So true - he's either going to make us more loca than we already are or kill us from a heart attack watching his matches.

Poor guy that he lost his energy. That's so strange because he's always so fit but of course it might have been from all the intensity he put into the first two sets that he wore himself out. Plus I think he's putting a lot of pressure on himself to do well this year...that will wear him out mentality.

The first night was an hour where they just sang (I think it was only one hour - wish Sparko was here because she would definitely remember - but I'm almost positive). Then the final show where they announced the winner was definitely two hours.

BTW Kid - looked at iPods this weekend - I like the one that holds 500 songs but they only had it in white - white is the most popular but I like it in black - I'm going to look at another store and see if they have it in black.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM   #39
country flag kidnicky

NicoFan, now we've 2 petitions to make to the Massu Family I don't have medical insurance and I'm sure that If I'd have it, it wouldn't cover insanity for a tennis player

Thanks for the times, so I can see live the first show and I guess that I'll tape the final one or like I said before, it'll depend on Nico's match.

NicoFan!! I want the ipod!! I was looking at them this weekend but here the prize it's the double that you told me! and a colleague got one of those in white because a friend brought it from US I think .... all is so expensive here all the time ooh! and btw! Alex told me that he sent yesterday your package with you know what

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #40
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan - Yes Tommy H feeling better and the match against Schuettler wasn´t tough fortunately! I´m really happy about the scores so far.

Kidnicky - What was wrong with the Mexican soccer team? Sorry but i must ask for it!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-30-2006, 03:14 PM   #41
country flag kidnicky

Good to know that Tommy Haas is feeling better

Tommy B, are you asking me what was wrong with the mexican team in the last match that they lost against France or why is that I'm not rooting for them anymore???

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-30-2006, 03:26 PM   #42
country flag NicoFan

TommyB - yeah so far I like most of the results. Tommy H and Fer V were two I liked - though I felt sorry for JI. So far the only one that I'm really sad that lost is Feli.

Kid - sorry iPods are expensive in Mexico. I'll look online and see how much they are in Canada. Maybe you can buy one when you're there. We'll add electronics store to Barnes & Noble and the Blue Jays game!
Old 05-30-2006, 03:35 PM   #43
country flag NicoFan

Kid - they have Best Buys stores in Canada. The one that I want is about the same price in Canada as in the US given the exchange rate.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...01&catid=21177
Old 05-30-2006, 03:57 PM   #44
country flag kidnicky

Thanks for the link NicoFan ... that's the one that I want but I can't remember how much was the cost here I think it was about 280 usd so this is better haha ... my brother is already asking me for one and I'm telling him that I can't bring all Canada with me 'cause I'll have to pay a lot in customs

I don't know how but we've to get the enough time to visit all that and not miss any practice of Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #45
country flag NicoFan

We can't miss any of Nico's practices. We'll have to shop late at night. And find a night Blue Jays game.
Closed Thread