Chat Thread (Part I) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 05:16 PM   #16
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's Forum's Very Own Chat Thread :-)

oh yes there's no Am Idol tonight and well I've to see the good side that the boys lost 'cause I won't have to wake up tomorrow at 6 am and my father was thinking to go to buy groceries when I come back today after the gym and you know that not in a million years I'd be able to do such thing so I guess tomorrow would be better ... not excited about that though

oh Sparko, cleaning windows is one of the chores that take you a lot lot lot of time, good luck for that!

And I didn't even try to drink coffe, that just would make me sleep even more

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 05:28 PM   #17
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

hola !!! great idea to have a chat thread here Well tomorrow my friend éléa and I will be in Paris for the Benny Berthet day ( charity event with exibitions matches in Roland Garros stadium)and then we have tickets for sunday monday and tuesday
We just hope that the weather won't be "crappy" as it is these days (rain wind as in automn )so that we could see great matches and practices
See you all on wednesday with lots of interesting stuffs to talk about (and reports and pics too )

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #18
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Lovely

I was thinking about you and Elea ... woow! great weekend!! in RG hopefully the weather will be better in Paris

Have a great trip!! enjoy your time there and hopefullly you'll see Gaston wining a loooot!!! ... say Hola to Elea and tell her that if she can please send me some emails from there like the last time

Sorry to abandon both of you but you know that the boss is beign stupid about msn

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-26-2006, 05:51 PM   #19
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time Lovely and say "hi" to Elea for me! Sounds like it should be a lot of fun! I hope you have good weather and you get see a lot of Gaston!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2006, 09:18 PM   #20
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely!

Have a great time in Paris with Elea! And say 'hola' to Nico for us! And of course have a great time watching your Gaston.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2006, 12:36 AM   #21
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey is there anyone here on Nico's forum that understands this World Cup stuff?

I decided to root for Spain.

How many games do they have to play before they make it to Germany? And do they play all over Europe beforehand? And once they make it to Germany, how many games will they have to play before they make the final?

And did I pick a good team? I picked them because I like their colors.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:38 AM   #22
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Hey guys, I'm going to Viņa tomorrow! So I won't be here during the weekend
I'm so happy I really need a relax and everytime I go to Viņa and Valpo I have such a great timeeeeeeeee!!
Enjoy it!!! ... I miss my city

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2006, 11:53 AM   #23
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you mean soccer NicoFan.

Spain played 12 games before they qualified to Germany. 10 games round robin (group 7) against Serbia and Montenegro, Lithuania, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina and San Marino.

Finally Spain became the 2nd place behind Serbia and Montenegro. So they must went to a play-off (first leg, return match) against Slovakia...Slovakia took the 2nd place at group 3. At home Spain won 5:1 and out of town 1:1.

At the World-Cup Spain plays against Ukraine, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia in group H. In this group you must take place 1 or 2 to qualify for R16. If Spain win this they come to quarter final, then semifinal and final at the end.

I think Spain can reach the quarter final...but itīs only a tip.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2006, 12:52 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB.
I hope you mean soccer NicoFan.

Spain played 12 games before they qualified to Germany. 10 games round robin (group 7) against Serbia and Montenegro, Lithuania, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina and San Marino.

Finally Spain became the 2nd place behind Serbia and Montenegro. So they must went to a play-off (first leg, return match) against Slovakia...Slovakia took the 2nd place at group 3. At home Spain won 5:1 and out of town 1:1.

At the World-Cup Spain plays against Ukraine, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia in group H. In this group you must take place 1 or 2 to qualify for R16. If Spain win this they come to quarter final, then semifinal and final at the end.

I think Spain can reach the quarter final...but itīs only a tip.
Yes, I mean soccer (futbol en espanol).

TommyB you know everything. Gracias...

I thought it all started in June - I'm late here.

I watched a show this week that previewed some of the teams and one of the guys said he thought Spain had one of the best teams, but usually they are one of the best, but never win anything in the end because they never seem to work well as a team. But he thought that this year they would finally get it together because their coach is someone who could bring them together.

Now I have to find a club here in NY that will show Spain's matches. They only really show England and some of the South American teams on regular TV. If I want to see the others, I have to go to certain clubs around the city and then pay to see the matches. But that's fun going out so I don't mind.

I wish I could go to Europe to see it - I was in Europe the summer of Euro 2004, and it was a lot of fun going to the bars at night and watching the games. Especially in England where everyone had their faces painted with their teams colors. (Although I first I thought they were scary... ... because I didn't know what was going on and didn't know why these people with painted faces were running through the streets yelling and screaming. )

(I'm also going to root for England and Argentina - I think Chile is in it too so I'll look for them also).
Old 05-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #25
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no i donīt know anything. But i love soccer...next to tennis!

Itīs true that they are one of the best teams. The top favorite is Brazil and then teams like Argentina, England, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Czech Rep, France, Germany and Spain. There are lot of good teams and i think it will be an exciting World Cup 2006!

And of course, the spanish guys had some problems with teamwork. Also they lost the important matches every time.

Oh yes itīs really funny watching the games with lot of people. We are a group of 10-15 persons and try to see all games. Itīs a little bit crazy but tradition in the meantime! However we donīt run away with painted faces...only screaming!

I hope you can see lot of games too!
Old 05-27-2006, 08:39 PM   #26
country flag kidnicky

Hey NicoFan, you are not wrong, the World Cup starts in June, in 12 days haha! people here in Mexico is going crazy and you can see counters with the countdown everywhere. Mexico has a good team but like always I only expect to see them in the R16, actually this time they got an "easy" group, the toughest one would be Portugal.

The problem with Spain is always the same, and some other teams have the same problem. But I'm rooting for Brazil as always, Argentina could be dangerous, Holland and a lot of European teams, my other favorite it's Italy, so it'll be an interesting world cup.

And Chile didn't make it to the World Cup

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-27-2006, 08:44 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

Yeah these commentators said that Spain never is able to win the big ones. Too bad. Hopefully this year they can do it.

And glad TommyB you aren't one of those crazy people who paints their faces and run around the streets like nuts.

I'll watch Mexico too Kid! I think Univision is going to have a lot of their games. That will be good except I hope they don't take off my telenovelas for futbol....telenovelas are far more important than World Cup.

Speaking of telenovelas Kid - did you ask your mom about Lety? Last night she calls her papa and asks him what to do. And in the previews for lunes, Ariel has a tape of her talking to the guy at the company that he's giving to Don Fernando. Poor Kid...I know I drive you loca with my questions about my telenovelas!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:08 AM   #28
country flag TommyB.

Sorry kidnicky! I forgot it. Mexico has a good team too.

Mexico played great games at the Confederations Cup here in Germany last year. They defeated Brazil and lost only narrow against Argentina (penalty shoot-out) and Germany (extra time).

I like the Mexican Rafael Marquez who is playing at FC Barcelona in Spain!

Btw - I donīt like telenovelas...but they are very popular in Germany too! My girlfriend is watching telenovelas or soap operas all the time.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:24 PM   #29
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB.
Btw - I donīt like telenovelas...but they are very popular in Germany too! My girlfriend is watching telenovelas or soap operas all the time.
Your girlfriend must be a very nice person!
Old 05-28-2006, 02:10 PM   #30
country flag TommyB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Your girlfriend must be a very nice person!
I agree with you...usually!
Closed Thread