The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #5 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 07:22 PM   #136
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimme. a. break! Giiiiime. a. break..breeaak me off a piece of that NIT. NAT. BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy
Your Dad's from Newcastle? I'm so glad he came back to the premier league after spending some time away. He's so unlucky with the injuries. ): And even beyond that, England have some serious issues in the striker department now
Yes, born and raised, he used to take me to the matches when I was growing up, and when it is time for a visit back he has to make sure he goes during football season .
England is going to have a tough time of it in the next round

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #137
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimme. a. break! Giiiiime. a. break..breeaak me off a piece of that NIT. NAT. BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Reigns
Yes, born and raised, he used to take me to the matches when I was growing up, and when it is time for a visit back he has to make sure he goes during football season .
England is going to have a tough time of it in the next round
A football nut I haven't ever been to a live match, although i would LOVE to. A bit on the pricey side, when i don't actually adore football, but i feel like i NEED to know about it or it'll be wierd Your Dad must adore Alan Shearer then? (:

Oh i know! I think we made it easier by avoiding Germany, which is great but i think everyone is underestimating Equador and overestimating England With Rooney unable to play a full 90 minutes and Crouch really not greatly able to play alone up front, we'd have to call in Walcott (who's only played one match for us EVER ) Sven made some silly decisions in picking the squad
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-21-2006, 07:34 PM   #138
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A football nut I haven't ever been to a live match, although i would LOVE to. A bit on the pricey side, when i don't actually adore football, but i feel like i NEED to know about it or it'll be wierd Your Dad must adore Alan Shearer then? (:

Oh i know! I think we made it easier by avoiding Germany, which is great but i think everyone is underestimating Equador and overestimating England With Rooney unable to play a full 90 minutes and Crouch really not greatly able to play alone up front, we'd have to call in Walcott (who's only played one match for us EVER ) Sven made some silly decisions in picking the squad
Since he had all girls, Dad made sure my sister and I knew football and oh yes he loves Shearer . Let us hope Sven's decisions don't come back to bite him

Old 06-21-2006, 07:37 PM   #139
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since he had all girls, Dad made sure my sister and I knew football and oh yes he loves Shearer . Let us hope Sven's decisions don't come back to bite him
Are you all able to catch a lot of the season over there?

I have a feeling it most definitely backfire on him, and then the English press will have fun tearing him apart I don't like Sven all that much, but i don't like how the press do that to the managers of the national team.

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 06-21-2006, 07:43 PM   #140
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

We get some of the matches, but not nearly enough to satisfy Dad but enough for me to get my fix

Old 06-21-2006, 07:46 PM   #141
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
We get some of the matches, but not nearly enough to satisfy Dad but enough for me to get my fix
My brother is the same, he wasn't satisfied with the amount of matches he saw until subscribed to the PremPlus channel, so he could see literally EVERY single match played all year You can imagine how much football is on my tv, can't you?! lol. It's crazy. I only really watch Tottenham matches, sometimes Arsenal (because of Thierry/Freddie ) and Real Madrid (Becko )

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 06-21-2006, 07:51 PM   #142
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

Of course we tell everyone we watch purely for the technical aspects of the game, the players have nothing to do with it

Oh and can I just say MSN sucks!

Old 06-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #143
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimme. a. break! Giiiiime. a. break..breeaak me off a piece of that NIT. NAT. BAR! [:

what's MSN doing?

the rest of this whole dialogue is WHOOSH over my head

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-21-2006, 07:55 PM   #144
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

MSN keeps bumping me off and then telling me my contact list is not available and won't let me sign back on

Old 06-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #145
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimme. a. break! Giiiiime. a. break..breeaak me off a piece of that NIT. NAT. BAR! [:

:retard: have you rebooted? I'm on ok but i'm on web messenger

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 06-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #146
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
Of course we tell everyone we watch purely for the technical aspects of the game, the players have nothing to do with it

Oh and can I just say MSN sucks!
Hahahaha of course! I would like most players JUST as much if they were gargoyles

MSN won't let me sign in either.

Sorry, Debla I can go back to talking just about Becks if you want Then you can disapprove on his tattoos Hmmm are tattoos better if they're meaningful?

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:08 PM   #147
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

Quote:
MSN won't let me sign in either.
I rebooted and still will not let me sign in

Old 06-21-2006, 08:09 PM   #148
country flag Deboogle!.

no Sarah, they're still tattoos, ick.

that is very odd that you guys can't get in. I noticed that very few people are online. try web messenger

Old 06-21-2006, 08:10 PM   #149
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
I rebooted and still will not let me sign in
It still won't let me on It says it is currently unavailable

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:11 PM   #150
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

I tried web messenger and can't sign on either

Closed Thread