The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #4 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 08:13 PM   #91
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nat = Tootsie Roll |: (p.s. Kimmay is fuckin awesome!) chat thread

It's great, Sue. The people who made the one I ate was about 20 degrees overcooked ( ) but it was still decent. I can only imagine how moist it'd be if cooked to the right temp!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2005, 08:14 PM   #92
country flag warmy

warmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
But whoa whoa back the train up, are you gonna come down for LA or something!?
My moms working for United Airlines again this summer. I have travel benifits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle Queen
Yum, food talk. And salmon I like it every which way...grilled, smoked, cured (or what Deb's calling cold) or as sushi. Been on a bagel and lox kick lately (minus the capers...which I normally like. For some reason, they got the ick-factor last week). Love, love, love it.
My kind of girl!
The best way to have salmon, and I mean the absolute BEST way. Is fresh and baked with absolutely nothing on it. No butter, no seasoning, no salt. And I'm not talking store bought fresh, I'm talking pull it out of the mouth of the river, cook it when you get home, been dead 3 hours kind of fresh. Gut and de-head it, but leave the skin on. Cover the pan with tinfoil and let it cook for about and hour in it's own juices.

HEAVEN. Pure heaven in the form of food.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:15 PM   #93
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmy
My moms working for United Airlines again this summer. I have travel benifits.

Well let me know, I am sometimes willing to offer free accomodations

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-06-2005, 08:18 PM   #94
country flag warmy

warmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My parents once had a serious, and I do mean SERIOUS, fight about my dad not buying enough cheese (he did all the shopping til he lost his vision).... he told her to go buy it herself, etc. etc. it was very bad. I bought my mom two blocks of this Mexican cheese that she LOVES that she first had in Arizona but can't get it up in New England (and I can get it at the ethnic store out here). She's very scary with cheese but the good part of is that she's getting up in age and had one of those bone density tests for osteoporosis and she's at no risk for it
My dad is not allowed to go shopping.

And we'll deffinatly talk more about possible accomidations.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:23 PM   #95
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
My dad is not allowed to go shopping.
my dad was so good he could've written a book about how to save money. He'd come home with bags and bags full of stuff and have spent like $4.75 on it all or whatever. He's scary And like he grew up working for his dad in supermarkets (he owned a jelly business) so he actually ENJOYS supermarkets and like, has fun. LOL
Quote:
And we'll deffinatly talk more about possible accomidations.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:50 PM   #96
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The best way to have salmon, and I mean the absolute BEST way. Is fresh and baked with absolutely nothing on it. No butter, no seasoning, no salt. And I'm not talking store bought fresh, I'm talking pull it out of the mouth of the river, cook it when you get home, been dead 3 hours kind of fresh. Gut and de-head it, but leave the skin on. Cover the pan with tinfoil and let it cook for about and hour in it's own juices.

HEAVEN. Pure heaven in the form of food.
OMC Cassie I am drooling at the thought!! Salmon is my all time fav, give it to me every day and I would be happy

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2005, 09:08 PM   #97
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmm Salmon...

So the Debstein BnB might be open for business again? It's a very exclusive place with a limited guest list, but its quite comfortable.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2005, 09:11 PM   #98
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
So the Debstein BnB might be open for business again? It's a very exclusive place with a limited guest list, but its quite comfortable.
I guess you would know Its next opening will be DC weekend

Old 12-06-2005, 09:59 PM   #99
country flag Deboogle!.

Holy crap, big tennis news day!
I go to TW to see the headlines and there are all kinds:
~Lindsay fired her coach
~Puerta will find out his fate within the next day
~ATP approved electronic linecalling

geez. lol

Old 12-06-2005, 10:06 PM   #100
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
~Puerta will find out his fate within the next day
partygirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2005, 10:08 PM   #101
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

WOW nothing like packing it all in one day!! Wonder why she fired her coach

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2005, 10:11 PM   #102
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

they just showed andy and james on anthem live on espn hollywood. d:
they also showed andy singing. [:
I caught late, so they might have showed more....just letting the west coast peeps know! [:
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2005, 10:15 PM   #103
country flag Deboogle!.

aw Doesn't help west coast peeps... we get ESPN at the same time....

thanks though

But it airs again late tonight (2:30am Eastern it looks like) so YAY!

Old 12-06-2005, 10:18 PM   #104
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpinky
they also showed andy singing. [:
The fact that they showed Andy singing, causes a "[:" is a little concerning. Whilst it's nice to see Andy, I think I would draw the line at hearing his so-called singing again. |: Maybe, it's just me.

All the food talk got me hungry, I may be a picky eater but I'm obsessed with food. I worry that when I get excited by cheese and smoked turkey, I need to get out more. Heh.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2005, 10:21 PM   #105
country flag Deboogle!.

Jenny we are gonna get along really well

Closed Thread