The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #4 - Page 503 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 04:30 AM   #7531
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animal Planet: The Jace Corwin Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
the question's so loooonnnggg

but it's hilaaarriiouuuss. wonder what he'll come up with this year lol
noo kidding... but it's a 2 hour essay so I guess it makes sense I'll let you know tomorrow what he came up with

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2006, 04:34 AM   #7532
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

DAVAI DEBITA!!!!!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-15-2006, 04:35 AM   #7533
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

where's the 2004 question by the way?>
Old 05-15-2006, 04:36 AM   #7534
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where's the 2004 question by the way?>
I've got 2001 and 2002, too. but these ones weren't particularly funny I do, however, hope the question is more like this length omg mtf stars out the word p r o x i e s
================
Corporation, Inc. is a Delaware corporation whose business is to buy old, struggling corporations, fix them up, and resell them for a profit. Until recently, Corporation had a six-member board, with all the directors up for reelection each year. Four of the directors were officers of the corporation, and the other two were independent. Corporation’s stock was traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Historically, Corporation had had no controlling shareholder; its largest shareholder had never owned more than 2% of the corporation.

Last year, an outside corporate governance consultant recommended that Corporation’s board increase its size to eleven directors, to include a greater range of expertise and talent on the board, and to allow for a majority of independent directors. Section 10.3 of the Certificate of Incorporation would have permitted the board to expand the number of directorships through a simple bylaw. The board did not immediately respond to the recommendation.

Two months ago, Raider, Inc., a California corporation, filed a Schedule 13D revealing that it had purchased 7% of Corporation’s stock. In its filing, Raider disclosed its intent to acquire an additional 8% of Corporation’s stock, and then solicit ******* for a shareholder resolution (“Raider’s Resolution”) expanding the size of the board to thirteen, filling the seven new slots with its own nominees. (Section 20.4 of Corporation’s Certificate of Incorporation authorized such a shareholder resolution if sponsored by a shareholder who owned 10% or more of Corporation’s stock.) If successful in gaining control of Corporation this way, Raider explained it planned to cause Corporation to issue high-yield unsecured bonds to finance a special cash dividend to all its shareholders in the amount of $50/share. Corporation had sufficient cash flow to fund such a bond offering, but the offering would have left Corporation without the capital it needed to improve the companies it owns or to buy new ones. Later that same week, Raider filed a second Schedule 13D indicating it had acquired a total of 15% of Corporation’s stock.

Shortly after Raider’s second filing, Corporation’s board passed a bylaw at a regularly scheduled board meeting. The bylaw expanded the size of the board to eleven, as recommended by the outside corporate governance consultant the year before (“Board Expansion Bylaw”). Corporation’s board filled the new seats with independent candidates selected by the CEO.

You are a partner in Student, Student, and Student, LLP. Raider’s CEO has asked you to draft a concise memo to her explaining (a) what kind of lawsuit Raider might launch, along with any procedural obstacles that might be faced, and (b) what substantive grounds Raider might have to claim Corporation’s directors violated their fiduciary duties in passing the Board Expansion Bylaw. (Hint: You might begin by discussing which state’s law applies.) You should throughout analyze Raider’s chances of success if it proceeds with such a suit. Since Raider’s CEO is not very smart, be sure to outline your answer before you start writing, to make sure your answer is clear and well-structured.

Good luck!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 05-15-2006, 04:39 AM   #7535
Scavenger Hunter

boring. maybe he got struck by the creative writing genius lightning in 2003
Old 05-15-2006, 04:40 AM   #7536
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
boring. maybe he got struck by the creative writing genius lightning in 2003
Well we'll see what he comes up with tomorrow. He has a baby daughter, it could be something using her name... or he likes to quote South Park a lot so it could be that, or West Wing like I said earlier. we shall see - I just hope the question is answerable

Old 05-15-2006, 04:42 AM   #7537
Scavenger Hunter

at least if it's not answerable, you have something to chuckle about

but i'm sure it'd be answerable. because you're debita!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 04:44 AM   #7538
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to start summer school tomorrow. I don't want to. ):

holy crap, deb, I love your professor
leyaor gana
hans alone
*dies*
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-15-2006, 04:50 AM   #7539
country flag Deboogle!.

I love him too, this is the same one that sang us a song on the last day of class. He's really cool. I may not love him after his 4-hour exam tomorrow, but right now I do

Old 05-15-2006, 09:17 AM   #7540
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Boo-hoo. I am sick and can't even sit up long enough to read MTF. *cough*
Old 05-15-2006, 09:35 AM   #7541
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle
Boo-hoo. I am sick and can't even sit up long enough to read MTF. *cough*
williaer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-15-2006, 02:30 PM   #7542
Scavenger Hunter

owwww carolvs get well soon!
Old 05-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #7543
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Deb-May the Force be with you Oh wrong year but good luck anyway
Feel better Noelle
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-15-2006, 04:53 PM   #7544
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!!!!
I'm officially back now totally home until August. I promise. That is except for the week that Ace has three shows here in PA I won't be around then. I hope you guys remember me!!!!!!!!!

xo
Old 05-15-2006, 06:36 PM   #7545
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Of course we remember you Mary!!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread