The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #3 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 08:14 PM   #46
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint

I hope I didn't get deducted for insults....I called you a manwhore, but not a stupid manwhore. I guess that was Jen

Anyways, as for Question #6, I'm gonna guess that I have repped 3 or 4 times but perhaps one of those was when I tried and couldn't. I'll go with 3. But, as long as you keep making me laugh, I'll keep repping you. Or reward you in a different way. However you like . Plus, you're latino. Extra points for you.

Last edited by superpinkone37 : 08-11-2005 at 09:19 PM.
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2005, 08:38 PM   #47
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint"

I'm here! But I need to read through this page to get caught up!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 08:42 PM   #48
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint"

Hi kids!

Robert, I think I've repped you 2 or 3 times.

Latinoooo
Jennay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM   #49
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess that I need question #5 to get caught up.

But to answer question #6 I think I've repped you twice, but I'm not for sure. I know I tried yesterday, but I had not repped enough people to be able to repp you again. There just aren't enough others around that deserve the repping like you do! Damn those repping rules!

I have to go back to work....lunch break is over, but I'll be checking in later!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear

Last edited by acoffeygirl : 08-11-2005 at 08:58 PM.
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 09:10 PM   #50
country flag am&a

am&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seleshfan
I was never offering my love only my body
even better... d:
am&a is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 09:36 PM   #51
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

oi oi what's going on this thread? I've been away from the multiple J's thread for too long

so selesfan= roberto (that makes sinse)
blosson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #52
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191
You really can't blame me for the first question you gave....my dad needed something done and I have a stupid computer which goes rather slow.
It wasn't just this question. Your average response time with the 1st question was 16.4 minutes. Without the 1st question included, your average response time was 13.5 minutes.
Seleshfan is online now View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 09:39 PM   #53
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
I hope I didn't get deducted for insults....I called you a manwhore, but not a stupid manwhore. I guess that was Jen

Anyways, as for Question #6, I'm gonna guess that I have repped 3 or 4 times but perhaps one of those was when I tried and couldn't. I'll go with 3. But, as long as you keep making me laugh, I'll keep repping you. Or reward you in a different way. However you like . Plus, you're latino. Extra points for you.
You're right it was Jennay who called me a stupid man-whore, and that may cost her big time. She would be winning with 14.5 right now had she not got the one point deduction.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:46 PM   #54
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

at the discussion between Robert and the contestants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 09:48 PM   #55
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
Well, I guess that I need question #5 to get caught up.

But to answer question #6 I think I've repped you twice, but I'm not for sure. I know I tried yesterday, but I had not repped enough people to be able to repp you again. There just aren't enough others around that deserve the repping like you do! Damn those repping rules!

I have to go back to work....lunch break is over, but I'll be checking in later!
Question #5 for Contestant #4 (sorry I was at lunch, not eating pizza either)

Let's say your a Biology teacher, and I'm your student. I come to you seeking extra help out of class. I can't seem to understand the intricacies of the female reproductive system. How can you get me to understand the concepts so that I can score an A with you?
Old 08-11-2005, 10:00 PM   #56
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Everyone's gone again!
Old 08-11-2005, 10:01 PM   #57
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here, for the moment, but I'm going to rent some movies.

Any suggestions?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2005, 10:01 PM   #58
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
even better... d:
Old 08-11-2005, 10:03 PM   #59
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah

Any suggestions?
On Top of Golden Blonde
Debstah Does Dallas and MTF
Million Dollar Ho
Itty, Bitty Gang Bang
Old 08-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #60
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah

Any suggestions?
No seriously, I liked Million Dollar Baby. I rented "Guess Who," I didn't like it. Have you seen Chicago? It's old but good. For the love of Moya, (see I'm learning) do not rent Boogeyman.
Closed Thread