THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
Anyway, i'm off to bed. Will go join my new addicting lover of the moment......

.... my electric fan!!
Poor Steph, no airco is horrible with this weather. My room in Gent was unbearably hot. Me and my friend slept with the windows wide open this night (we didn't care that the peeps across the street saw us lying in bed ) and we were still dehydrated in the morning.

Btw yesterday we saw an awesome coverband

They were absolutely hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
... it was an impossibly chilly +12.8 actually

Tsk tsk Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
EDIT: my kids are playing with the radio, and are now dancing like crazy fools to Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Oh that is SUCH a song. Your kids have good taste!!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2006, 10:27 AM   #2
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

annichka just saw the pics and read the report and i'm !

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Miru that's a story there....

Pam, Lenny Kravitz is one of my personal favourites , so they definitely take it after their aunt
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 10:42 AM   #4
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

yes dear,i know ! the worst i felt cuz i had that predicting thought ...but i feel better now,mum is at the hospital with him (the guy is 70 and has heart problems,i'm shocked someone could beat him up..beside he's so nice,he feeded many poor ppl+the girl who was with him in the night,she is still shaking)!and the door wasn't forced,so it was someone knew...as i said,he was too good to everyone !

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 07-21-2006, 10:44 AM   #5

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
yes dear,i know ! the worst i felt cuz i had that predicting thought ...but i feel better now,mum is at the hospital with him (the guy is 70 and has heart problems,i'm shocked someone could beat him up..beside he's so nice,he feeded many poor ppl+the girl who was with him in the night,she is still shaking)!and the door wasn't forced,so it was someone knew...as i said,he was too good to everyone !
? What are you talking about
Did a friend of yours get mugged?
Old 07-21-2006, 10:47 AM   #6
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Ulla read Mara's post on the previous page Just the one before yours with a funny photo
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 07-21-2006, 10:52 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
Ulla read Mara's post on the previous page
Horrible story!
Old 07-21-2006, 10:52 AM   #8
country flag Mara_M

thanks anyway ulla

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-21-2006, 10:54 AM   #9
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Horrible story!
thanks you ! i really appreciate it girls,i needed some cheering !

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-21-2006, 11:00 AM   #10
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

oMg Miruna, i hope he recovers soon.
Hope they catch the bastards (they usually do).

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 11:06 AM   #11
country flag {Annie}

Love you avvy Vass... he is just soooooo
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 07-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #12
country flag Mara_M

thanks vass !i really doubt so..this guy is pretty rich (ok,very rich back in kuweit,he was showing me some magasines with him on the cover yesterday) and they robbed him before,but then they waited till he was out back to kuweit (he stayes only 1 month here,in summer and 1 in winter)!then teh police also came and investigate,but found no suspects..and when the police firstly came the thieves were still inside,but they didn't go inside cuz "they can't tresspas without a judicial warn"!whateva !of course they caught nobody,and they robbed pretty much then (they had money,jewels).i don't understand why didn't they wait him to leave (he was out at the seaside and mountains for 10 days,and now he was leaving in 2) instead to hurt him1 he wouldn't care as much abt the money...and i'm still surprised they didn't take that much..only some money (like £1000,they didn't find the rest) and some mobile phones...and they didn't take that superexpensive carpet,the dvd's,the tv...but they took 40 bottles of wiskey!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-21-2006, 11:13 AM   #13
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
Love you avvy Vass... he is just soooooo
i like vass style for pics !

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-21-2006, 11:23 AM   #14
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
thanks vass !i really doubt so..this guy is pretty rich (ok,very rich back in kuweit,he was showing me some magasines with him on the cover yesterday) and they robbed him before,but then they waited till he was out back to kuweit (he stayes only 1 month here,in summer and 1 in winter)!then teh police also came and investigate,but found no suspects..and when the police firstly came the thieves were still inside,but they didn't go inside cuz "they can't tresspas without a judicial warn"!whateva !of course they caught nobody,and they robbed pretty much then (they had money,jewels).i don't understand why didn't they wait him to leave (he was out at the seaside and mountains for 10 days,and now he was leaving in 2) instead to hurt him1 he wouldn't care as much abt the money...and i'm still surprised they didn't take that much..only some money (like £1000,they didn't find the rest) and some mobile phones...and they didn't take that superexpensive carpet,the dvd's,the tv...but they took 40 bottles of wiskey!
God Miru!!Terrible.I guess this will be shown on the 5 a clock news.This happened in you're building,they were you're neighbours???Shocking really.In future lock good you're door.Buy another lock if u need
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 11:23 AM   #15
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Miru ... OMG!!! ... what a terrible story

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Btw yesterday we saw an awesome coverband
They were absolutely hilarious
I'm going to see a show called Eurobeat in a few weeks ... it's a pisstake of Eurovision ... it'll be soooooo kitsch, but should be great laugh!

"How does Eurobeat work? Just think mini Eurovision Song Contest, but set in sunny safe secure Sarajevo. 12 countries compete with one another.

The audience adopts one of twelve countries (It doesn't matter if you were born in Sorrento, tonight you are from Liechtenstein!). The audience vote for their favourite country and every night there could be a different winner!
As with Eurovision, you're not allowed to vote for your own country."

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but Russia is currently ranked no 1 from all the shows that have been performed around Australia so far

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread