THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 5 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 02:52 AM   #46
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
GOOOOODDD MORNING PAM!!!!! did you end up with babies bouncing on your head again?
Hiya Jiat! ... I woke up wedged between Baby Curls and my bedside table ... and then had about 12,837 soft toys piled on top of me when Curls Jr woke up and decided to bring his 'babies' in to say Good Morning to me ... I need a break I hear Siberia is nice this time of year

oh and apparently (according to Toasty) we've sent all of our white fluffy clouds to Singapore today "coz Jiat doesn't want it to rain today" ... so there you go!

bye

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2005, 03:11 AM   #47
jmp

jmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
I may not be around tomorrow ... sooooooooooooooooooo
Happy New Year Safinholics
At midnight tomorrow I'll be wishing for Health & Happiness for all of us ... but especially for our Big Russian!
Same to you, Pam, wonderful Safinholics, and, of course, Our Big Russian!

Hi y'all! It's 9PM here in Texas now. We got back from Florida at 6AM. I had all my wisdom teeth taken out at 10:30AM and slept until 4PM. I'm not suffering with any pain at the moment and the numbness is wearing off.

Christmas in Orlando was FANTASTIC. We homesteaded in Orlando then spent one night in the town I lived in while I went to high school. Then we went back to Orlando because my niece had TONS of baby things and a 4-in-1 bed/crib for Jiggles Jr. The next morning we drove to Pensacola and spent a few fabulous hours with another niece. From there we (my husband mostly) drove back to San Antonio. It was such a joyful week. My Georgia cousins we spent Thanksgiving with came to Orlando for Christmas, too!

I'm so excited about 2006. We're redoing the inside of the house. We got new furniture from 2004 to 2005. Now we're going to repaint the walls, rearrange furniture/put stuff in storage, and set up a play room/guest room adjacent to Jiggles' bedroom.

It may take me a while. But, I'm going to try and read about all your goings on from last week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
jmp is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 06:29 AM   #48
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
Hiya Jiat! ... I woke up wedged between Baby Curls and my bedside table ... and then had about 12,837 soft toys piled on top of me when Curls Jr woke up and decided to bring his 'babies' in to say Good Morning to me ... I need a break I hear Siberia is nice this time of year
Awwwwww but thats cute! But I think I say that because kids are always adorable when they are someone elses right - especially when you are 19
fangirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 07:38 AM   #49
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
he killed himself playing russian roulette.
Ooooooh! You gotta love that game!

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 08:03 AM   #50
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp

Hi y'all! It's 9PM here in Texas now. We got back from Florida at 6AM. I had all my wisdom teeth taken out at 10:30AM and slept until 4PM. I'm not suffering with any pain at the moment and the numbness is wearing off.

Christmas in Orlando was FANTASTIC. We homesteaded in Orlando then spent one night in the town I lived in while I went to high school. Then we went back to Orlando because my niece had TONS of baby things and a 4-in-1 bed/crib for Jiggles Jr. The next morning we drove to Pensacola and spent a few fabulous hours with another niece. From there we (my husband mostly) drove back to San Antonio. It was such a joyful week. My Georgia cousins we spent Thanksgiving with came to Orlando for Christmas, too!

I'm so excited about 2006. We're redoing the inside of the house. We got new furniture from 2004 to 2005. Now we're going to repaint the walls, rearrange furniture/put stuff in storage, and set up a play room/guest room adjacent to Jiggles' bedroom.

It may take me a while. But, I'm going to try and read about all your goings on from last week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Oew Jamie... I admire you for having your wisdomteeth taken out, all at once Hope the 'recovery' will go smoothly dear.
That's one of the things I'm gonna have to do in 2006, get those fuckers removed... I really should.

Glad you had a great Christmas! And I wish you a great 2006 ofcourse, lots of luck with the house! I'd come to help you if I was near, as I'm such an expert by now in painting and everything

Jiatos
Kellochka!!

Everyone for tonight and 2006
'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 10:25 AM   #51
jmp

jmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeek
Oew Jamie... I admire you for having your wisdomteeth taken out, all at once Hope the 'recovery' will go smoothly dear.
That's one of the things I'm gonna have to do in 2006, get those fuckers removed... I really should.
These guys were geniuses. I hope everything is still going well in a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeek
Glad you had a great Christmas! And I wish you a great 2006 ofcourse, lots of luck with the house! I'd come to help you if I was near, as I'm such an expert by now in painting and everything
I know you'll be with me in spirit.
jmp is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 10:49 AM   #52
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
happy new year! and have lots of fun.......

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 12:07 PM   #53
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

where are the russians when you need them? I need in russian
Old 12-31-2005, 12:08 PM   #54
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 12:20 PM   #55
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
you've got a PM
Old 12-31-2005, 01:11 PM   #56
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

yoohoo everyone!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 01:15 PM   #57
country flag Saumon

bonjour
Old 12-31-2005, 01:17 PM   #58
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Gab and Ira

I'm already and I still gotta last at least 15 hours
I need coffee, lots of it.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2005, 01:17 PM   #59
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Privet
Old 12-31-2005, 01:18 PM   #60
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Gab

I'm already and I still gotta last at least 15 hours
I need coffee, lots of it.
may be some sleep before marathon starts ?
Closed Thread