THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 3

When Marat is playing life stops. I also can only focus on his match and if there's no way for me to follow it, I think about it all the time. I don't know why, but I think nobody here knows. When he loses I'm a bit upset, but I always look at the context. If he tanks then I'm pissed for days, if he just lost to the better player that day, I'm cool.

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2005, 08:02 PM   #2
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

I'VE GOT A JOB!!!!!!

I got called today and will start my job at the export department of DHL next tuesday.

I was shopping in France today and came home with a dress, capri jeans and a skirt.

Old 02-23-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerleader #1
I'VE GOT A JOB!!!!!!

I got called today and will start my job at the export department of DHL next tuesday.
*applause*
Looking forward to it?

Quote:
I was shopping in France today and came home with a dress, capri jeans and a skirt.
Don't feel guilty, dear.. see it as a reward for finding a job
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-23-2005, 08:05 PM   #4
country flag chocc0

chocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Ilhame!!!!!!!

the reminds me i need to go shopping

RAFAEL NADAL

Good Luck to

Also Goodluck to:

Roger FedererJuan MonacoFernando VerdascoRichard GasquetGael MonfilsTommy Robredo
chocc0 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-23-2005, 08:09 PM   #5

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Me too.. I want a pair of fancy black shoes.. maybe stiletto's. Unfortunately all you can find these days are boots
Old 02-23-2005, 09:03 PM   #6
country flag maratski

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
*applause*
Looking forward to it?
I'll definitely miss my days on the internet and watching live tennis, but I have to make something of my life. Marat keeps hiring new people all the time, but never for the right functions so what's a girl to do?

Old 02-23-2005, 09:05 PM   #7
country flag maratski

Quote:
Me too.. I want a pair of fancy black shoes.. maybe stiletto's. Unfortunately all you can find these days are boots
I can't wear stiletto's (I'll fall and die). I saw some nice shoes in Lille. The spring collection is alright, but I didn't want to buy shoes. I'm still not sure what kind of shoes I want besides the white sneakers I got a few weeks ago.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:05 PM   #8

I wouldn't want to go to work already.. but it's getting close. I'm currently working on my thesis *sigh*
Old 02-23-2005, 09:07 PM   #9

oooh did you go to Euralille?
Old 02-23-2005, 09:09 PM   #10
country flag maratski

Quote:
I wouldn't want to go to work already.. but it's getting close. I'm currently working on my thesis *sigh*
You can take your time for your thesis.

I was able to procrastinate for six months without my parents freaking out.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:10 PM   #11
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, congrats, Ilhame, on your new job! I was wondering how your search/interviews were going. I hope you like it and that you can make some decent money while you're about it!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-23-2005, 09:11 PM   #12
country flag maratski

Quote:
oooh did you go to Euralille?
I went there. We parked the car at the Grand Place and first checked the stores there before going to Euralille. I had never been there before, but it's nice.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:12 PM   #13
country flag maratski

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Yes, congrats, Ilhame, on your new job! I was wondering how your search/interviews were going. I hope you like it and that you can make some decent money while you're about it!
I haven't come around yet to posting it on the cult, but thanks. I'm sure I'll get decent money. I just wish I had something to spend it on besides clothes.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:14 PM   #14

Quote:
You can take your time for your thesis.

I was able to procrastinate for six months without my parents freaking out.
Unfortunately we have a pretty tight schedule.. eg 14/03 table of contents has to be ready, 15/04 review of the first version etc
On top of that we, as fourth-year students, each got 2 first year "bachelor"students that have to make some kind of summary of our thesis. More work, pffft. (-> because basically they're coming straight out of high school and know nothing about pharmacy yet)

Last edited by BelgianWaffle : 02-23-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:16 PM   #15
country flag maratski

Tough luck!

On a positive note, Marat will be in the states and the time difference will allow you to focus on your thesis only.

Closed Thread