~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 2 - Page 174 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2009, 06:40 AM   #2596
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 2

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #2597
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is more that is bothering Rafa than just his knees,I strongly believe the problems of his parents is what is bugging him....probably blaming himself.I feel sorry for him when something that gave you comfort is gone you feel lost,he always talked about how closeknit his family is that they all go on vacations together and now his father will bring a girlfriend and his mother is not there.This dynamic doesnt augur well for our champion ....
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:51 AM   #2598
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know it won't be his mother bringing a boyfriend and his father not there? It's way too early to be speculating on that kind of thing right now, don't you think?
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:57 AM   #2599
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:01 AM   #2600
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
How do you know it won't be his mother bringing a boyfriend and his father not there? It's way too early to be speculating on that kind of thing right now, don't you think?
yes, the graduate seems to know so much, seems she is hiding under his parents' bed

if its really because of affairs that they divorced, then i prefer that its his father who steals women, coz I am conservative, not looking too good if women steals men

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #2601

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
yes, the graduate seems to know so much, seems she is hiding under his parents' bed

if its really because of affairs that they divorced, then i prefer that its his father who steals women, coz I am conservative, not looking too good if women steals men
you know what MIMI CAREY its you who started with the divorce thing you were harping on it in every thread,i think you are still bitter about our little tiff in the past so please dont take cheap shots at me I am just a messenger just like you.
Its really apparent in his demeanor that he is not happy,one thing that made me a fan was his joy on court.He used to celebrate every point and just full of life now he looks so sad all the time even with Xisca he is not smiling.
I dont care much about his parents but if thats what is causing him to look unhappy then lets talk about it.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:30 AM   #2602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
there is no smoke without fire
Old 06-23-2009, 03:11 AM   #2603
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by the graduate View Post
you know what MIMI CAREY its you who started with the divorce thing you were harping on it in every thread,i think you are still bitter about our little tiff in the past so please dont take cheap shots at me I am just a messenger just like you.
Its really apparent in his demeanor that he is not happy,one thing that made me a fan was his joy on court.He used to celebrate every point and just full of life now he looks so sad all the time even with Xisca he is not smiling.
I dont care much about his parents but if thats what is causing him to look unhappy then lets talk about it.
don't get me wrong, i was not taking cheap shots at you, i was just joking, as for you dissed me for saying that i think Western people is more pretty than Chinese stuff, i didn't give it a damn, i am old enough not to argue too much on small things, if i was so bitter about it, i would reply to your PM, which i read and just gave it a laugh

Last edited by Mimi : 06-23-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #2604

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
don't get me wrong, i was not taking cheap shots at you, i was just joking, as for you dissed me for saying that i think Western people is more pretty than Chinese stuff, i didn't give it a damn, i am old enough not to argue too much on small things, if i was so bitter about it, i would reply to your PM, which i read and just gave it a laugh
how old are sweetie
Old 06-24-2009, 02:25 AM   #2605
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by the graduate View Post
how old are sweetie
it was long time ago when i was a teenager, i am in my 30's

Old 06-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #2606
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen any smoke.
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:42 AM   #2607
country flag shawshank

shawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond repute

Look what I found!
It seems that we are not alone in sadness

The picture was taken during Roger's match.
Attached Images
File Type: png 10.png (210.0 KB, 67 views)

RAFAEL NADAL
CAREER GRAND SLAM: 1 AO, 9 RG, 2 WIM, 2 US
TOTAL TOURNAMENTS WON: 64 (44 CLAY), (27 MASTERS 1000)

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
HAAS, GULBIS, THIEM, DIMITROV, BERANKIS
KUBOT, JANOWICZ, PRZYSIĘŻNY, MAJCHRZAK

GOAT: PETE SAMPRAS

2014 highlights: Rafa winning 9th RG and Kubot winning AO doubles - first Grand Slam title for Poland in my life!
shawshank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #2608
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
Look what I found!
It seems that we are not alone in sadness

The picture was taken during Roger's match.
great photo, thanks shawshank, actually i have watched this scene on TV

Old 06-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #2609
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

awesome!!!!!!!!
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #2610
country flag stefanie174

stefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond reputestefanie174 has a reputation beyond repute

that's pretty sweet! =)
stefanie174 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote