*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2 - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #1366
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
maybe if he knew this crap was going on, he had a lot on his mind

I really really want to see him play even if it is just practice.
I have seen him playing a lot of times (especially cause before I was a huge fan) and the best memory I had was the training with Djokovic two years ago I think, he had just lost the final of Estoril against the Serbian player but wanted to train with him as well the day after...they were laughing a lot and the magic staium Pietrangeli was still with only the marble big statues and with not all the iron building all around to gain sit places waiting for the new central stadium....

but was another time and obviously was another Gasquet
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #1367
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post
I have seen him playing a lot of times (especially cause before I was a huge fan) and the best memory I had was the training with Djokovic two years ago I think, he had just lost the final of Estoril against the Serbian player but wanted to train with him as well the day after...they were laughing a lot and the magic staium Pietrangeli was still with only the marble big statues and with not all the iron building all around to gain sit places waiting for the new central stadium....

Richie 07 was great come back Rich
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #1368
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Peyre looks pissed in all the photos....usually there are some smiles from him

But I like the gray outfit
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:44 PM   #1369
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmydelite View Post
Peyre looks pissed in all the photos....usually there are some smiles from him

But I like the gray outfit
I noticed that too. Actually I saw practice pics somewhere before I knew all this crap and immediately felt he looked like that.

O.K. totally different topic. I just saw a clip about Virginia Wade on TTC(most of you are WAAY too young to know her but you Brits probably do) anyway she looks GREAT now - better than she did when she was playing, older looking but really nice.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #1370
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
I noticed that too. Actually I saw practice pics somewhere before I knew all this crap and immediately felt he looked like that.

O.K. totally different topic. I just saw a clip about Virginia Wade on TTC(most of you are WAAY too young to know her but you Brits probably do) anyway she looks GREAT now - better than she did when she was playing, older looking but really nice.
Yeah those first pics of him training from Rome Peyre just looks angry and pissed off, I didn't like it at all.

She was the last Brit to win Wimby...right??
But yes I agree she does look nice for an aging woman.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #1371
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Richard, he must very worry and sad now, but I hope he learn more in this case, just hope he can play soon after this.
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #1372
country flag Gretchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post

He also practiced with Djoko at Wimby that same year and they both made the semis
They seemed like really good friends, I don't know if they still are but they sure were cuties back then...

Old 05-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #1373
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

I think my heart just skipped a beat

Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #1374
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I love that jacket on him.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #1375
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

is he wearing stuff that isn't from lacoste. OMG!!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #1376
country flag Gretchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
is he wearing stuff that isn't from lacoste. OMG!!
that white sweater is from lacoste he wore it last year at Queens
Old 05-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #1377
country flag Cloudygirl

damn it. I swear he doesn't own a whole outfit that isn't from Lacoste.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:24 AM   #1378
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

The Queens cardie again plus that beautiful jacket not from Lacoste. He's improving.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:57 AM   #1379
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Gray View Post
I think my heart just skipped a beat

Does he have false eyelashes? damn they are beautiful!

I LOVED that white sweater when I saw it on him last year at Queen's,( not gonna be seeing it this year) and the jacket is NICE.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #1380
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

Richard is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote