*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #121
country flag Eliande

Eliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksan4ik View Post
poor Richie
Thanks for the pics!
Eliande is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #122
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFK View Post
Definately agree with you there!
French men do seem to be attractive on the whole - maybe that's just because of a serious lack of them here in England.
Yup they are very attractive. The only problem is that a lot of them are quite small

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliande View Post
I think French men in general are quite attractive... (I'm definitely living in the wrong country!)
I think swedish guys are pretty attractive (as well as dutch guys) . I love their height, they're all so tall The only problem is that both can be a uncharming... Not really the romantic kinds
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #123
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well RFK and Cesca, now we know where all the decent english blokes are, they are in China with BGT!!!! That love actually video is really funny. I am from Basildon in Essex and yes, most men here are like colin Frizell. Their idea of romance is to buy you a kebab on the way home after a night out in the pub ignoring you whilst chatting to their mates!! What are the men like rest of the world? Are they all the same everywhere? Are frenchmen small then? I didn't know that!
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #124
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

well the French aren't nescesarily small... It's just that the Dutch and the Swedish are ridiculously tall The tallest countries in the world. In 06 it were the dutch, I believe in 07 it were the Swedish. () To be honest with you, all of my guyfriends are 1.85m or taller... and they're all around the age of 17 And the ladies, most are around 1.75-1.80m. I'm the smallest one in my group (1.70)

So in my view... yes Frenchies are small
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #125
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, french girls are tall. Well, at least you can eat more. I always think I'm just short for my weight. English men are quite tall though I would say. Is it true that french men are more romantic? At least it must sound nice when you get a drunken phone call middle of the night shouting Je t'aime down the phone!!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #126
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliande View Post
I think French men in general are quite attractive... (I'm definitely living in the wrong country!)
I don't think moving to France is necessarily the answer though! when I was living there I just got harassed pretty much every time I walked down the street! I think their reputation for being romantic is kind of wrong- they're more forward/stalker-ish! (although I guess telling someone you love them just from seeing them in the street could be described as romantic?! ) maybe I just wasn't in the right place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Gray View Post
Yup they are very attractive. The only problem is that a lot of them are quite small
I noticed that as well! I'm not massively tall myself (about 5"7/5"8ish) but I thought that french people were short on the whole.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #127
country flag RFK

RFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There were some dutch people when I was on holiday in France and I noticed that they were tall compared to the french. But being short myself, I can't say i've noticed that french people on the whole are small!!
RFK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #128
country flag Eliande

Eliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

Quote:
well the French aren't nescesarily small... It's just that the Dutch and the Swedish are ridiculously tall The tallest countries in the world. In 06 it were the dutch, I believe in 07 it were the Swedish. () To be honest with you, all of my guyfriends are 1.85m or taller... and they're all around the age of 17 And the ladies, most are around 1.75-1.80m. I'm the smallest one in my group (1.70)

So in my view... yes Frenchies are small
But maybe they have big feet...
Eliande is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #129
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
Well RFK and Cesca, now we know where all the decent english blokes are, they are in China with BGT!!!! That love actually video is really funny. I am from Basildon in Essex and yes, most men here are like colin Frizell. Their idea of romance is to buy you a kebab on the way home after a night out in the pub ignoring you whilst chatting to their mates!! What are the men like rest of the world? Are they all the same everywhere? Are frenchmen small then? I didn't know that!
I'm not in China. I live in the US. I change change my Location and flag based on where my favorite players are at in the moment. This week, Russia.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #130
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thread.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:23 AM   #131
country flag reggie1

O.k America's got all the decent english men then. But you can't keep Russell Brand!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:45 AM   #132
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Would you mind continuing your discusssion on the chat thread? This one is for pics.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #133
country flag reggie1

Sorry.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #134
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Onto the chat thread reggie

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #135
country flag Oksan4ik

Oksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond reputeOksan4ik has a reputation beyond repute

sorry if it has been already posted here..but anyway this pic is so cool

~ Ferrero ~ Massu ~ Verdasco ~ Lopez ~ Ferrer ~

Gasquet | Roddick | Simon
Oksan4ik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote