*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-25-2008, 01:37 AM   #61
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
So, BGT was he giving you the eye?? I thought his eyes were hazel, they always look brownish in photos so thanks for that. Oh on ATP website there is a little video of players party for china open. Richie is in it a couple of times, no interview though.
No, he wasn't giving me the eye. The first time I was being contradictory. I had him sign a poster that was a cheer poster for Clement/Llodra but was wearing a t-shirt cheering the Bryans. The second time was during the dead rubber between he and Blake. All the French dignitaries had left so the seats right behind the French players' box were empty. SO during the first set TB, which Richard won , I ran down and got close up to him. As he was changing ends and reaching for his towel, he looked at me.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2008, 06:14 AM   #62
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
His eyes are just So big and green with the most beautifully thick eyelashes.
Green eyes? My feeling is they are greyisch-brown with a streak of blue, but it depends much on the light. When I met Richard, I was determined to clarify the crucial question of the eye-colour which has puzzled me for some time. The problems is, when you get close enough to do so and he looks straight at you, you get rather confused and forget your previous intentions. At least that happened to me, and I am normally a rather grounded person.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #63
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Puschkin and if you got a bit misty eyed yourself that wouldn't have helped your vision. (you made me laugh). Did you think he was shy?
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:45 AM   #64
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Puschkin and if you got a bit misty eyed yourself that wouldn't have helped your vision.
Exactly.

Quote:
Did you think he was shy?
Well, I did not have a long chat with him. So it's hard to say, but I addressed him in French and this certainly helps.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 PM   #65
country flag TheEnd

TheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond repute

i took some pics on last Sunday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01602.jpg (73.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01603 拷贝.jpg (68.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01604 拷贝.jpg (57.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01605 拷贝.jpg (51.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01606 拷贝.jpg (79.2 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01608 拷贝.jpg (114.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01609 拷贝.jpg (119.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01610 拷贝.jpg (113.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01612 拷贝.jpg (85.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01613 拷贝.jpg (79.3 KB, 103 views)
TheEnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #66
country flag RFK

RFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures, thank you.
It was good to hear everyone's stories about meeting him. I would love to but haven't got the chance so far.
But then again, maybe that's for the best because i'd probably end up embarrassing myself by trying to speak french and failing!!
RFK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #67
country flag Eliande

Eliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond reputeEliande has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnd View Post
i took some pics on last Sunday
Thanks for the great pics!
Eliande is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #68
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

I get the impression puschkin that you are really clever, what langauages do you speak?
thanks for photos folks and any one else out there with stories of meeting him? If I tried to speak french to him, I reckon I'd at least make him laugh!!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:15 AM   #69
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
If I tried to speak french to him, I reckon I'd at least make him laugh!!
Nothing wrong with that. What better start can you have? I am deeply convinced that he is much more at ease in French and I am also sure he would not laugh, maybe a slight smile, but that would be well worth it, no?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-26-2008, 08:15 AM   #70
country flag reggie1

Well, sounding like the english policeman from Allo Allo (Good Moaning, I don't know if you ever saw that) would certainly make him smile!!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #71
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks as always to the people who posted pics. You all do a great job, much appreciated.

Quote:
Well, sounding like the english policeman from Allo Allo (Good Moaning, I don't know if you ever saw that) would certainly make him smile!!
If you sound like that, even better to try and speak to him in French. No seriously, speak to him in whatever language you feel comfortable talking (Yiddish?Swedish?Mandarin?) and I'm sure it'll go fine.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:00 PM   #72
country flag cesca

cesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OFF TOPIC but goodness when I was working in France this summer (Youth hostel) another English girl and myself tried to explain to these 2 French guys about Allo Allo and they looked so confused. And clearly thought we were nuts.

Oh I wish I could get a chance to meet him. I wrote to him in French to sign a card for my frien (another fan) and he replied with a signed card so clearly understood. Made me quite proud lol.
cesca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #73
country flag reggie1

That's really funny, maybe they were too young to remember it, it must have been shown in France as it took the rise out of the english, always appealing to a french audience surely?! They obviously don't watch u.k gold!! That's so nice that he wrote back. where did you find the address?
Old 09-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #74
country flag cesca

cesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond reputecesca has a reputation beyond repute

On his website

And yes I know... it was very embarrassing. But maybe that kind of humour doesn't translate?
cesca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #75
country flag tropiczone

tropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond reputetropiczone has a reputation beyond repute

wonderful pics...thank you.....the "timidid" pic was priceless!
tropiczone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote