*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #106
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

OMG Rita Wow, that you could "feel" that!

Did you have a nice night?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #107
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
OMG Rita Wow, that you could "feel" that!

Did you have a nice night?
i really think i have a connection with rog i also remember last year during his second round match at MC i was in English but i knew he had won the first set but for some reason i got really nervous ad i knew something was not going right in the match so i asked to be excused of English class (i said i wasnt feeling well ) just to go to the lubrary and check the scores on a computer and he was down 4-0 in the third

Maybe it was just a weird coincidence but i like to think that i have a connection with roger

I had an ok night. I was still very tired because once again i dindt sleep well the night before and also on our way to a party (it was another baptism )we got lost so we spent like 2 hours in the car going in circles and then we found the place it was already 1 am and i was really tired but i still had fun cause there was this guy that was dancing in a very funny way the whole night and the dj kept playing the same song for like 15 min it was really hilarious cause everyone was getting fed up but in a funny way :lol

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #108
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

That's a cool connection If you ever meet him, you should tell him that

that's quite late to arrive at the party!
Sounds like a fun night though

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-12-2009, 10:58 AM   #109
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

yes it was
Did you watch cycling last night?

Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #110
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

No, cycling is today the coverage will start soon!

I spent my time reading (in my own written book) and looking for eater eggs at flufffriends at facebook

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #111
country flag Rita

great way to spend time

How long will the cycling thing last?

Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #112
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah a nice relaxing evening

Usually until 5 or something. It's a whole afternoon of sports

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #113
country flag Rita

I thought it would last longer like the tour de France lasts forever

I was looking for a wta livestream everywhere on the net and then i turn on the tv and they are showing it
i'm happy

Old 04-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #114
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Tour de France always flies, 3 weeks over without noticing
Right now are mostly the one day courses, they are totally different

That's a lot better, way better quality! Do you know if there are gonna be streams for the challenger of next week?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #115
country flag Rita

Quote:
Tour de France always flies, 3 weeks over without noticing
Right now are mostly the one day courses, they are totally different

That's a lot better, way better quality! Do you know if there are gonna be streams for the challenger of next week?
on atdhe.net they usually have lots of challenger streams i remember i was really angry that there was no livestream for a main wta tournament but there was one for an ATP challenger that i had never heard about

Old 04-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #116
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
on atdhe.net they usually have lots of challenger streams i remember i was really angry that there was no livestream for a main wta tournament but there was one for an ATP challenger that i had never heard about
Oh that's good to know. Should check it when the tournament starts Would be cool if I can see some of Marco's matches

I am now checking map from the cycling course which is in Holland next week. I am planning to go to Maastricht early and have a walk around before it starts. Going to make a nice day out of it. I hope I can get a photo of Andy, it's so cool that he'll be in the region

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #117
country flag Rita

have fun

Roger is going to be on a french sports program this evening

Old 04-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #118
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

The cycling has started... a few are laying on the ground already, but no bad falls. I am going to read a while when watching tv. See you later

Oh lucky you! I wanna see dear Rogi as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #119
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice that you have spring there, we had some spring days here as well. I definitely enjoyed the sun. But today it's a little grey

It's not hte same thread for me, but I still like posting here of course. But when I check posttotal I don't see Yvo, Steffi, Yuk, Nienke it's weird. It's like a new chatthread I enjoy. Once we got the other thread back into pieces, Steffi will have to put the links in first post, so it's still a bit a whole

Maybe we should have some summernight chats again in summer, so you can get your posttotal up
That's indeed strange, when I click on the post total of the thread. I hope it comes back as it used to be.

Hehe, I will see about the summer chat!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #120
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One with Roger and Nadal and some other guys. It's the week before RG. But I won't go, I will go to Halle a few weeks later and hope to see my guys there. I've seen Nadal enough. Instead I will watch Simo that week

Oh, I guess I missed that info, while I didn't come to MTF so often recently.. Ha, you even took a picture with Nadal. I guess Chiudi will be in Halle as well, won't he?

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread