*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #46
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
i know what you mean
Thank God i heard about the book ages ago before it became what it is today
TBH I even used to like the character Edward and now i absolutly can't stand the character and the actor

Like i said the first book is not as great as some people say but its good you should read it
Just don't read the second book or if you do you might as well skip the first 3-4 chapters
yeah a movie can be real bad for a book. But I should give the book a try, I will get it at the library once I have finished the English book I am reading now.

Have you read book 3-4-5?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #47
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

i read 3 and 4 but not 5
i just don't feel like reading the 5th one maybe its because they don't have it at my library

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #48
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Did you like 3 and 4?

that sounds pretty logical. I feel like buying the set of books in English, because I think they look wonderful. But I should know first if I like htem. So better read at least the first book before buying them

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #49
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Hold on
I think i only read 2 and 3 yeah
and like i said 2 was the most annoying book ever i think i pretty much skipped teh opening chapters it got better towards the end but it was just very disapointing and it made me hate Edward (his attitude in that book was just annoying and i hate guys that try to control their gfs )
The third one was good better than the second but it was disapointing because there was meant to be a fight between the vampires and i was looking forward to a really good fight but we only saw the fight through Edwards eyes and it just wasnt as exciting you know what i mean?

the Fourth one i havent read i don't think there's a fifth one unless its the one with the story being told from Edward's point of view which is just like the first one but from a different point of view

I hope that made sense

Old 04-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #50
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Guys shouldn't control girlfriends!

I have no idea how many there are, it might be four indeed Ah well, I shouldn't talk about something I haven't read. will start reading with one once...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #51
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I am looking for hotels in and train trips to Paris. I really feel like going to that exho

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #52
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(his attitude in that book was just annoying and i hate guys that try to control their gfs )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Guys shouldn't control girlfriends!

*taking notes* , though it is obvious...

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #53
country flag Rita

then go

I was going through old threads and i found great pics of Marco taken by your friend cocoo during Rotterdam don't know which year though.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #54
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I am looking for hotels in and train trips to Paris. I really feel like going to that exho
you going to Paris?

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #55
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point View Post
*taking notes* , though it is obvious...

Yukio How are you? Trying to get your #3 spot in posttotal in this thread as well?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #56
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
then go

I was going through old threads and i found great pics of Marco taken by your friend cocoo during Rotterdam don't know which year though.

But it's expensive... and I might not be able to go to Halle if I go to Paris...

Should be 2005 or 2007. Only two years we saw Marco there

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #57
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point View Post
you going to Paris?
Nah, it's just that hte exho with Roger sounds interesting. But I know I prefer normal tournies to exho's in general. But going to Paris in that week would mean I would love to go to RG qualies as well.
But I don't have that much money yet, I shouldn't do so if I want to go to Halle.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #58
country flag Rita

save your money for Halle IMO

Old 04-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #59
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
save your money for Halle IMO
Yeah that's what I'll do. And instead I will go to Düsseldorf in the same week as that exho. Sounds like the best plan. Seeing Simo is nice as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #60
country flag Rita

btw Yvo do you know if Marco is playing Monte Carlo Quallies?

Closed Thread