*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #31
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
That doesn't sound good, you better go to sleep early tonight. I am sure you'll feel better tomorrow if you have a good sleep :Hug:

You know, I've been thinking the same. But that would mean I have to limit my days to Düsseldorf. And I will most probably see Roger in Halle anyway. So I better don't buy tickets. Even while I would love to go to Paris once again.
the problem for me is that its in the middle of the week and can you believe it its like the ONLY week when we'll have proper classes just before the exams great timing
But i finhish early on Thursday so i was thinking about getting just one day ticket for that day because i really want to see Roger
Quote:
Rita, I asked you in the old thread. But I have no idea if you replied on it. Do you have any idea what the weather predictions are for the north of France on Sunday? I am really looking forward to the cycle tour of Paris - Roubaix...
Funny i was around there yesterday that's actually where i caught my cold
I think it will be around 9-10°C most of the time.

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #32
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
the problem for me is that its in the middle of the week and can you believe it its like the ONLY week when we'll have proper classes just before the exams great timing
But i finhish early on Thursday so i was thinking about getting just one day ticket for that day because i really want to see Roger
That's really bad luck! I am sorry for you, what a bad planning!
You have classes on that Thursday? That's a public Holiday here... I will be on that Thursday in Düsseldorf I think. Watching Bolelli But I would rather see Roger than Simo...

Quote:
Funny i was around there yesterday that's actually where i caught my cold
I think it will be around 9-10°C most of the time.
What a coïncidence! oh lovely cold weather, what about the rain?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #33
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's really bad luck! I am sorry for you, what a bad planning!
You have classes on that Thursday? That's a public Holiday here... I will be on that Thursday in Düsseldorf I think. Watching Bolelli But I would rather see Roger than Simo...
Oh please let it be a publich holiday here as well i'll check my calendar now to see

Quote:
What a coïncidence! oh lovely cold weather, what about the rain?
There will be some rain on saturday and very little on Sunday.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #34
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh please let it be a publich holiday here as well i'll check my calendar now to see
It should be! I think it's all over europe like that
That's why I thought abuot travelling to Paris, I could make a long weekend of it, visiting the city, going to the exho one or two days...

Quote:
There will be some rain on saturday and very little on Sunday.
Damn! I was hoping for a lot of rain on Sunday. I love the course most when there is a lot of rain
I hope the best Swiss cyclist will have some luck this time. He had such a bad season so far. I want him to win (as you can understand from that, my dear Andy is not participating )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #35
country flag Rita

but if its rainy isnt it more dangerous for the cyclists

Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #36
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
but if its rainy isnt it more dangerous for the cyclists
It is, but it's cool to watch. A lot of accidents, fallying cyclists. A lot of material problems. And you have to be real strong to finish it. But even without rain it's a really tough match. They call this course "The hell of the North". But it's beautiful to watch. This is what it should be like:

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #37
country flag Rita

wow thanks for the pics
I think you're the only girl i know that's into cycling

Old 04-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #38
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
wow thanks for the pics
I think you're the only girl i know that's into cycling
That gives the best image of how that cycling tour should be. But it's really wonderful as well when it's all dusty. It's just a special course.

I feel honoured! I can't help it, I really love it. I don't understand why so many people (esp girls) think cycling is not interesting...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #39
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Btw. we should post a little more. This thread should have more than one page! (I got 40 posts a page, so I have less pages than most of you )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #40
country flag Rita

but if we post too much the thread will get closed

Old 04-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #41
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
but if we post too much the thread will get closed
Yeah but I wonder how long it will take them to post "new 5000 threads" It's just insane, this new rule.

You did read Twilight, right? Did you like it?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #42
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

We got to a second page

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #43
country flag Rita

Yes i Read twilight i liked it a lot its well written, a bit repetitive in the way she describes the characters and their reactions
but its a good read

Old 04-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #44
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yes i Read twilight i liked it a lot its well written, a bit repetitive in the way she describes the characters and their reactions
but its a good read
I see... I felt like reading it at first, then I heard it was a hype, and I didn't want to read it anymore. After I saw the movie, I liked the story. I hear several bad comments about the book as well. But I did this test on facebook, "which book are you" and it said I am twilight. So I looked it up at the net to read a bit more about it, saw the covers of the books and loved them. Now I am in doubt if I should read it or not

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #45
country flag Rita

i know what you mean
Thank God i heard about the book ages ago before it became what it is today
TBH I even used to like the character Edward and now i absolutly can't stand the character and the actor

Like i said the first book is not as great as some people say but its good you should read it
Just don't read the second book or if you do you might as well skip the first 3-4 chapters

Closed Thread