*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 225 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #3361
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post

That's what I would do as well. Q's for the atmosphere, MD for the players
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2009, 02:48 PM   #3362
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Grrr this means I will have to do with updates by text message I guess. I won't be able to watch the whole match if this goes into a third set...

I am not liking it a bit either. Stepanek wasted 2 match points for sure. Forgot how the last one played.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #3363
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post

Thanks for translation. That is so sweet. When Marco has a good friend who is doing so well in the same profession, he on the other hand, has been unlucky with injuries and is not that successful. But the two still keep a good friendship for so many years. It is very admirable.
Yeah I think the words are very nice. The match is gonna be very special for them... Had to smile when I read these words at Marco's website

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #3364
country flag clever1980

Quote:
Yeah I pretty much love Panasonic cameras. All those I've seen/used were very nice, very easy to use. It has many great options And I like the looks of panasonic camera's a lot
But I guess nowadays all small cameras are good.
I think Nikon and Canon are more popular here. My old small one is Canon. It is easier to buy these 2 brands because most places sell them.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #3365
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Nikon and Canon are more popular here. My old small one is Canon. It is easier to buy these 2 brands because most places sell them.
Here as well, I there are a lot of camera's of those brands, and also of Sony. Just a few of panasonic, even while it's getting more and more. But nowadays there are simply too many different kind of cameras, and they are all quite good.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #3366
country flag clever1980

Quote:
Here as well, I there are a lot of camera's of those brands, and also of Sony. Just a few of panasonic, even while it's getting more and more. But nowadays there are simply too many different kind of cameras, and they are all quite good.

My friend says it is not the camera needs to be good. It is the person who is taking picture needs to be good.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #3367
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

My friend says it is not the camera needs to be good. It is the person who is taking picture needs to be good.
You need to have a basic skill to take photos indeed

And I think it depends on the photographer, which camera to buy. I never get great photos with Sony camera's

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #3368
country flag clever1980

Quote:
You need to have a basic skill to take photos indeed

And I think it depends on the photographer, which camera to buy. I never get great photos with Sony camera's

Yeah.. I am always told..

Really?.. Is that because Sony has different ways of setting? You take good fotos for sure. I always enjoy nice photography but never really try to do it myself.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #3369
country flag clever1980

Sadly Stepanek is gone, done 2 breaks in the third.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #3370
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

Yeah.. I am always told..

Really?.. Is that because Sony has different ways of setting? You take good fotos for sure. I always enjoy nice photography but never really try to do it myself.
You should give photography a try, it's fun I really like to take time to take photos.

I have no idea why it is, I just don't like it too much. It might also be because I always put my camera's in the settings I want them to be. But I never take time to put cameras of friends the way I want them, because it's no my camera. And I never owned a sony camera.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #3371
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Sadly Stepanek is gone, done 2 breaks in the third.
Let's hope Novak can quickly finish it so our Swiss guys can start. I don't really care about this match, just want it to be over

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #3372
country flag clever1980

Quote:
Let's hope Novak can quickly finish it so our Swiss guys can start. I don't really care about this match, just want it to be over
Hehe.. I guess you are right. Match over.... Anxious.. nail biting..

But I am still hoping one of our swisses would take care of Djoko tomorrow.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #3373
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Hehe.. I guess you are right. Match over.... Anxious.. nail biting..

But I am still hoping one of our swisses would take care of Djoko tomorrow.
Yeah no matter who wins today, a Swiss will have to win tomorrow

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #3374
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I have about 1,5 hour... then I will have to leave.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #3375
country flag clever1980

Quote:
You should give photography a try, it's fun I really like to take time to take photos.

I have no idea why it is, I just don't like it too much. It might also be because I always put my camera's in the settings I want them to be. But I never take time to put cameras of friends the way I want them, because it's no my camera. And I never owned a sony camera.
I think I like to try.. Before I love getting photos taken. Now, I love taking photos. So I like to give it a try, which also means more outdoor activities. I need motivation to go out.. Hope this would be one.

I see. I think not having the setting you want would have effect on the outcome of the photos.
Closed Thread