*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 220 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #3286
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

I just love today's tennis results

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2009, 07:32 AM   #3287
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
OMG.
I had the weirdest evening ever
What happened?

My evening was pretty much the same as the rest of the day, been reading a lot Haven't finished the book yet though, so I better continue reading now

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #3288
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Where do I even start?
Just too many things happened.
But the thing is I went to see my sis today to help her move out of her apartment and as I was going home I first waited for a bus that never came :retard: so I decided to walk to a different bus station (all the buses there actually went to the same destination) but I couldn't find the next bus station so I asked this guy where it was and he told me the buses don't pass there now I have to go to another bus station and since he was going there he said I could just follow him
Well I had already taken that route when I went to my sister's so I wasn't just following him, I kind of knew where to go.
Obviously he walked ahead of me (I'm like the slowest person on the planet and I was wearing heels and my foot was hurting from tennis ) anyway the alley we walked on was so small and it was really dark and there was like no one else around around and at one point he turned back and said just keep going straight and you'll find it. Then he turned left. But I didn't hear him properly so I also turned left. OMG he freaking disapeared I was like where the fuck did he go I mean there was no other road and I was just five seconds behind him and I just couldn't see him any more. I really freaked out and so I ended up getting lost I was just so confused. But I found my way eventually. But still where did he go????? I thought maybe he needed to pee and hid behind a car... that's like the only explanation.

Thank God I finally found the bus station and I just got in in the first bus that came and two stations later he got on the bus I was like
But i'm glad he was real I really thought I was hallucinating.

This goes without mentioning the crazy drunk guy in the bus who tried to talk to me
YOu just can't imagine how happy I was to get home

Old 11-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #3289
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I can totally understand, ti sounds a little like a chapter in a book. But luckily you managed to get home

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #3290
country flag Rita

yeah in fact Im planning on writing a chap about it in my horror book

Old 11-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #3291
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yes it will be a great success, work it out well, it's a good chapter. Very interesting. Can I get to read the whole chapter, once you have it finished in detail?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #3292
country flag Rita

Yeah of course... But it will take a while I need to think the plot very carefully again, and the characters.
and seeing as I love to procrastinate... Ill send it to you in 2020 then

Old 11-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #3293
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yay, that's a good reason to stay in touch for a very long time

The month October we had the national soccer channel for free, and I was happy today when I discovered that they had not stopped coverage yet today (I guess they'll stop the coverage on Monday). Now I can watch the match of Ajax vs Feyenoord. It's a very important match for my team, because Feyenoord is historically seen their enemy.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #3294
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Is everybody having a nice weekend?
I have to OT in Sunday, as today~~~ but I have a holiday tomorrow~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #3295
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

What's the reason for the holiday tomorrow, Suk? Is it a national holiday?

I really have a lazy weekend, but a very good one

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #3296
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's the reason for the holiday tomorrow, Suk? Is it a national holiday?

I really have a lazy weekend, but a very good one
no, because I go to work in Sunday, so my boss give me a special holiday in Monday.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #3297
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I see... but then it shouldn't be bad to work today.

I do actually prefer to have week-days off and work weekend-days once in a while. I have Thursday off, but I think I will ask at my work if I can work a few hours.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #3298
country flag Rita

Quote:
Yay, that's a good reason to stay in touch for a very long time
That's a good way to look at it

Jurgen I freaking love you

Old 11-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #3299
country flag SUKTUEN

I need to OT 4 days every week~~

my work is too hard ~~~
Old 11-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #3300
country flag Rita

What an unproductive week for me.
I'm going to fail my test tomorrow

Closed Thread