*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #151
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** The L'Yvo-fanclub ***

Oh cool, hope you will enjoy the movies! I didn't even know there were that many of Fast and Furious

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #152
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

yes there are but i don't remember watching the third one

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #153
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I am quite bad with movies actually, even while I enjoy watching them

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #154
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know a lot about LOTR

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #155
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Rita and Yvo...how are you today?

The weather is great outside, it really is beautiful , what's the weather like in France/Holland?
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #156
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
Well you know a lot about LOTR
But I love LOTR I watched the movies a lot of times, read the book a few times... and of course I used to be nicknamed here Legolas

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #157
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Rita and Yvo...how are you today?

The weather is great outside, it really is beautiful , what's the weather like in France/Holland?
Hey Nadine I am fine today, I'm having a nice relaxing weekend.

Here the weather is not that good, it's quite cloudy. At the start of the afternoon it seemed as if the sun was coming through, but it didn't. It will get better during the week though I just sat outside for a while reading, the temperature is fine

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #158
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Hey Nadine I am fine today, I'm having a nice relaxing weekend.

Here the weather is not that good, it's quite cloudy. At the start of the afternoon it seemed as if the sun was coming through, but it didn't. It will get better during the week though I just sat outside for a while reading, the temperature is fine

Speaking of books, I need to read a new one. Any recommendations Yvo?
Old 04-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #159
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

Speaking of books, I need to read a new one. Any recommendations Yvo?
I really enjoyed the book I finished yesterday, "the book of air and shadows" by Michael Gruber. It's a thriller about some people who are on a deadly chase after a lost play of Shakespeare. Really nice written.

Have you read books by Jonathan Safran Foer? He is a really good writer, really good in playing with languages. If you like language, you should read "Everything is Illuminated."

I look at my bookshelves while I write this... there are simply too many good books

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #160
country flag Dini

Quote:
I really enjoyed the book I finished yesterday, "the book of air and shadows" by Michael Gruber. It's a thriller about some people who are on a deadly chase after a lost play of Shakespeare. Really nice written.

Have you read books by Jonathan Safran Foer? He is a really good writer, really good in playing with languages. If you like language, you should read "Everything is Illuminated."

I look at my bookshelves while I write this... there are simply too many good books
Thanks for that I'll definitely check out the Michael Gruber book, sounds like something I would love to read

Yvo will you be watching the Roger matches this week? I really hope you do
Old 04-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #161
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Thanks for that I'll definitely check out the Michael Gruber book, sounds like something I would love to read

Yvo will you be watching the Roger matches this week? I really hope you do
As soon as I read that title and the description of the book I knew I had to read it. I hope you will find it and like the book

Most probably I will, it depends a bit on the schedule of play of course. I won't have to work every day this week, maybe only tomorrow morning. So I will have a lot of chances to watch But I won't post too much in the cheering threads, I am not that much into them anymore

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:59 PM   #162
country flag Dini

Quote:
As soon as I read that title and the description of the book I knew I had to read it. I hope you will find it and like the book

Most probably I will, it depends a bit on the schedule of play of course. I won't have to work every day this week, maybe only tomorrow morning. So I will have a lot of chances to watch But I won't post too much in the cheering threads, I am not that much into them anymore

You found a new job? Congrats

The cheering threads can get a bit when Roger is down a break or a set, but generally it lets me get my emotions out.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #163
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

You found a new job? Congrats

The cheering threads can get a bit when Roger is down a break or a set, but generally it lets me get my emotions out.

It is only temporary, and not very interesting. But it gave me some money

Yeah that's true, when it's an exciting match I like to write there once in a while as well Actually you made me restarting there again. And the both of you made me restarting more in the other threads in Fed forum.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #164
country flag Dini

Quote:

It is only temporary, and not very interesting. But it gave me some money

Yeah that's true, when it's an exciting match I like to write there once in a while as well Actually you made me restarting there again. And the both of you made me restarting more in the other threads in Fed forum.
Better than nothing I guess, but I hope you find a permanent job that you love soon

I'm glad you've started posting in other threads more , it's always good to see your insightful comments and opinions

Yvo I wanted to ask you since I know that you've been to quite a few tournaments- how is Ancic with the fans?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #165
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Better than nothing I guess, but I hope you find a permanent job that you love soon

I'm glad you've started posting in other threads more , it's always good to see your insightful comments and opinions

Yvo I wanted to ask you since I know that you've been to quite a few tournaments- how is Ancic with the fans?
Thanks Yeah, and it's nice to work for this company for a few weeks. I used to work here last summer, so I know the colleagues already. It's as if I've never been away, still have lots of fun with them!

And another thanks for thinking my comments and opinions are insightful

Ancic... I never followed him too much, as you know. He seems nice, always taking time for photos But it's been a while since I saw him. It's not that he made a marvellous impression to really make me change my opinion about him

Hopp Suisse!
Closed Thread